iodine article interesting

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
How much of Lugol’s solution one should take to match 3-6mg/day?

Since Lugol’s solution was mentioned on this board (probably by you HAN, I purchased it and use 6 drops/day.At first my stool changed color and shape (lots of small pieces), now I do not see or feel any difference.
------------------------------------

My Hemoglobin A1C=5.4 coresponding to glucose=115
I probably could use larger doses.

Quotes from article:
"""""""""""Treatment usually was in the range of 3-6 mg of iodine, though some clinicians have also found higher amounts to work safely and faster """"""""""""""

=============================
""""""""Dr. Jonathan Wrights reports that iodine elevates the amount of anti-carcinogenic estriol made and lowers the amount of estrone and estradiol, so that the three forms of estrogen are more balanced in favor of cancer prevention.
==================================

"""""""""""""" Dr. Flechas has found that iodine can reduce the need for insulin in diabetic patients, using 50 to 100 mg of iodine per day. Of 12 patients, 6 were able to completely come off their medications with random glucose readings below 100 mg/dl and a HbA1cless than 5.8 (normal), and the other 6 were able to reduce the amount and/or number of medications needed to control their diabetes (36). """""""""""""""""

===========================================
""""""""""""""" Iodine can replace the other halides and cause them to be removed from the body. In fact, many of the symptoms that are reported when high doses of iodine are taken are actually from the detoxification of bromide. The use of a natural sea salt (1/4 teaspoon of salt taken 3 times, about 6 hours apart) will increase the renal clearance of bromide and reduce detoxification symptoms due to bromide. Bromide is used as a pesticide, and now fluoride is also being used as a pesticide oncrops. Bromide also makes into our diets as brominated vegetable oil in citrus flavoredsodas like Mountain Dew. """"""""""""""""""

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Since Lugol’s solution was mentioned on this board (probably by you HAN, I purchased it and use 6 drops/day.At first my stool changed color and shape (lots of small pieces), now I do not see or feel any difference.
------------------------------------

My Hemoglobin A1C=5.4 coresponding to glucose=115
I probably could use larger doses.

Quotes from article:
"""""""""""Treatment usually was in the range of 3-6 mg of iodine, though some clinicians have also found higher amounts to work safely and faster """"""""""""""

""""""""Dr. Jonathan Wrights reports that iodine elevates the amount of anti-carcinogenic estriol made and lowers the amount of estrone and estradiol, so that the three forms of estrogen are more balanced in favor of cancer prevention.

"""""""""""""" Dr. Flechas has found that iodine can reduce the need for insulin in diabetic patients, using 50 to 100 mg of iodine per day. Of 12 patients, 6 were able to completely come off their medications with random glucose readings below 100 mg/dl and a HbA1cless than 5.8 (normal), and the other 6 were able to reduce the amount and/or number of medications needed to control their diabetes (36). """""""""""""""""

===========================================
""""""""""""""" Iodine can replace the other halides and cause them to be removed from the body. In fact, many of the symptoms that are reported when high doses of iodine are taken are actually from the detoxification of bromide. The use of a natural sea salt (1/4 teaspoon of salt taken 3 times, about 6 hours apart) will increase the renal clearance of bromide and reduce detoxification symptoms due to bromide. Bromide is used as a pesticide, and now fluoride is also being used as a pesticide oncrops. Bromide also makes into our diets as brominated vegetable oil in citrus flavoredsodas like Mountain Dew. """"""""""""""""""
Iodine also supports methylation in the liver as well so people that are under emthysators may have iodine insufficency or problems tranpsorting iodine due to vitamin C defeiincy

Diabetes tend to be vitamin C defieinct and tend to have higher levels of sorbitol in the blood that lowers vitamin C and vitamin C is needed for iodine transportatioon so this brings up an interesting link between diabetes and hypothyroidism

Get iodine test first then luguls can be calibrated. Dealing with iodine it needs to be evaluated first before shot gunning supplements. 1 drop lugols = 6.25 mgs iodoral
So 2 drops would be for maintance for bodily support

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Iodine also supports methylation in the liver as well so people that are under emthysators may have iodine insufficency or problems tranpsorting iodine due to vitamin C defeiincy

Diabetes tend to be vitamin C defieinct and tend to have higher levels of sorbitol in the blood that lowers vitamin C and vitamin C is needed for iodine transportatioon so this brings up an interesting link between diabetes and hypothyroidism

Get iodine test first then luguls can be calibrated. Dealing with iodine it needs to be evaluated first before shot gunning supplements. 1 drop lugols = 6.25 mgs iodoral
So 2 drops would be for maintance for bodily support
How is iodine test done?
Can I just add it to my next blood test at Quest?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
No you ned a 24 hour urine test after 50 mgs of iodorol
Is there any more evidence about the
iodine and E1 E2 E3
connection?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Is there any more evidence about the
iodine and E1 E2 E3
connection?
yep it actually has shown in breast cancer patience to cause alteration in e1/e2 ratio