No pituitary cancer so now what Dr.

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I had been using Androgel for a few years and my levels never realy changed. My urologist put me on 10g/day and my levels actualy got a little worse. Test level 221. He changed me to testis 5g and in 3 weeks i lost 16 pounds and my test levels actually dropped to 171.

I got a more complete blood test (Dr. wouldnt check estrogen levels for whatever reason) and here are my result.

Test - 171
Free test - 7.1
LH - .26
SGPT 47 (I dont think this was SGOT)
Prolactin - 6.76
FSH - 1.22
Some liver number was 38?

So my Dr. thought I had pituitary tumor so I had a MRI. The MRI was normal. I started Test Enth. 200ml every other week. After 2 shots I am suppose toget another blood test.

Here is a list of meds I take

synthroid - .125mcg
lisinopril - 20mg (blood pressure)
lamictal 500mg - bi-polar
welbutrin 150mg - depression
klonopin - 10mg for sleep (anxiety med)

I also take Adam multi and 3000 omega

I have no idea why my test, free test, LH and FSH were out of wack but that why I'm posting this.

What should Ido to get my own test working and keep my testes from shrinking up. Why are they not working

LH - ?
FSH - ?

All these levels being low point toward pituitary tumor.

What should I be taking along with the test enth. If the next test comes back abnormal he is sending me to a endo Dr.

CF10

CF10

Awards
It doesnt have to be a tumor to cause the pituitary to malfunction. Your testosterone decrease after starting Androgel is pretty strange. I'm not sure but maybe you have an extraordinary amount of aromatase enzyme causing your body to convert almost all of the test into estrogen. Maybe that could have caused the drop. You really should get estrogen tested. Also, when you start the enanthate shots, most people prefer 100mg once a week instead of 200mg every 2 weeks. If you have an estrogen problem, you definitely do not wanna be injecting 200mg every 2 weeks. Those kinds of peaks in test will result in way too much conversion to estrogen.

acidred06

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the info. The urologist was confussed at how my test levels stayed at 221 at 10g/day on Androgel. He even contacted the sales rep and neither one of them ever heard of that. Then to see it drop to 171 in a couple of weeks was nuts.

Dr. piss me off with their refusal to check blood levels you request. It took me over a year to finally get them to test my free test as well.

I will do some research and see exactly what tests I need to get done.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how relevant it is, but I know with thyroid issues topicals don't absorb as well or as quick. Something with the skin.

I was on fentanyl patches due to pain, they are 80x stronger then morphine. I would have periods of TONS of pain on them, then I would get so konked out and opiated a few hours later.. Turns out I was hyperthyroid, and my skin wasn't passing it through evenly.

Good luck man,
Steve

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I had been using Androgel for a few years and my levels never realy changed. My urologist put me on 10g/day and my levels actualy got a little worse. Test level 221. He changed me to testis 5g and in 3 weeks i lost 16 pounds and my test levels actually dropped to 171.

I got a more complete blood test (Dr. wouldnt check estrogen levels for whatever reason) and here are my result.

Test - 171
Free test - 7.1
LH - .26
SGPT 47 (I dont think this was SGOT) maybe it was SHBG
Prolactin - 6.76
FSH - 1.22

So my Dr. thought I had pituitary tumor so I had a MRI. The MRI was normal. I started Test Enth. 200ml every other week. After 2 shots I am suppose toget another blood test.

synthroid - .125mcg post your FreeT3

I have no idea why my test, free test, LH and FSH were out of wack but that why I'm posting this.

What should Ido to get my own test working and keep my testes from shrinking up. Why are they not working

LH - ?
FSH - ?

What should I be taking along with the test enth. If the next test comes back abnormal he is sending me to a endo Dr.
Get FreeT3 and FreeT4
most likely you should drop synthroid and start Armour Thyroid

welbutrin, klonopin hopefully you will not need them after you have proper T levels for 6 months or so.

Test Enth. 200ml every other week,
If you can, switch to Depo-Testosterone, not crucial.
Your dose looks good to.
Injections every other week will get you in trouble.
Get some 29, 28 or 27Ga needles and do SubQ injections around navel.
Every other day, E2D
or
Every third day, E3D

You should get HCG, while it is not crucial it will prolong your adjustment period.

100mg/week=0.5mL/week
E3D dose = 0.5/7*3=0.214mL=0.214cc=21marks on insuline syringe, '=0.21/3*7*200=98
E2D dose = 0.5/7*2=0.143mL=0.143cc=14marks on insuline syringe, '=0.14/2*7*200=98
--------------------------------------
I just post some charts, so you can have a visual of how testosterone levels fluctuate depending on frequency of shots.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/862952-post21.html

Another chart, how to start injections so you stablilze ASAP.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/863896-post22.html
==================================================
Why do you have high blood pressure, (cholesterol, sugar??)
Good T, E, Thyroid and adrenal levels go long way in improving rest of health angles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I often post my long blood test that I do once/year, interested?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
The gels don't work on men with thyroid problems there skin gets thk. and the gels don't get though the skin.

Never ask your Dr. to test your estrogen it's your Estradiol you need tested.

Being on the androgel shut down your LH and FSH men on TRT have very low levels.

Do your shots every week and add in HCG go to www.allthingsmale.com and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and his HCG update. Print this and show it to your Dr. and tell him you need to try this. If he sends you to see an Endo for get about it they don't know anything about low t. Just go see Dr. John.

Test - 171
Free test - 7.1
LH - .26
SGPT 47 (I dont think this was SGOT)
Prolactin - 6.76
FSH - 1.22

synthroid - .125mcg

LH - ?
FSH - ?

acidred06

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the great info

Hey thanks all for the feedback and info. I greatly appreciate it and am very interested in everyones input.

In regards to injecting every other or every 3rd day can you explain this a little better. This is pretty new stuff to me.

How much do I inject per shot if I go with the every 3rd day route. If I'm to do 100mg per week do I just divide this amount up to .33 mg - .50 mg per shot?

I have no clue on how to do the sub injections around the navel area. I'm guess these are ballpark .25 to .50 long pins? Do I just inject straight in or am I trying to do it on a angle.

I've been reading some on the HCG. Per my blood tests numbers I gave in my initial forum I beleive I am not purdusing any natural test. How can I do this.

acidred06

Banned
Awards
Dr. J

Yes I applied the gels 1st thing in the am. I was on Androgel for over a year starting at 5g, then 7.5g, then 10g. My test levels never got above 230 on this. My Urologist then had me try T-gel 5g 1st thing in the am.

I usually had my blood drawn in the am around 10:00.

acidred06

Banned
Awards
More advice

Hey all since most everyone on this board knows more about this stuff than me I have a few questions.

Will deca, eq or d-bal effect my blood work. Thinking about adding ONE of these with the test but dont want to set off any alarms with my Dr. when I get my next blood test.

Is Armour a script thyroid med & what would the comparison be for .125mcg of synthroid to Amour?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey all since most everyone on this board knows more about this stuff than me I have a few questions.

Will deca, eq or d-bal effect my blood work. Thinking about adding ONE of these with the test but dont want to set off any alarms with my Dr. when I get my next blood test.

Is Armour a script thyroid med & what would the comparison be for .125mcg of synthroid to Amour?
Do not fool around with steroids.
When on shots we use
Depo-Testosterone, Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL in USA
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/mL ouside USA

Use only Armour Thyroid,
when you got your FreeT3 on the top
and
missing some FreeT4
then get a lsmall amount of Synthroid
-----------------------------------------------------------
Re-read my post on T injections, slowly.

acidred06

Banned
Awards
Is Armour a script and or wherecan I get it. What dos would I take to equal my .125 synthroid.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Is Armour a script and or wherecan I get it. What dos would I take to equal my .125 synthroid.
Script medicine cost less.
Check your PM
Watch out ramping out or ramping down, pulse, temperature.
May need adremal support, cortef, no more than 20mg/day Use divided dose 2-3 daily for Armour and also Cortef if used.

Blod test for FreeT3, FreeT4
Aim at top FreeT3 or within 20%
Stop increase of Armour if resting pulse over 80
When FreeT3 is right for about 6 months, give second look to FreeT4, add Syntroid if need, usually not.