Have you seen this!

1. Registered User
    Answers

Have you seen this!

hqlformula.com

Think that it is legit? But its an advert here, must be really good!

I wonder about the things that we can't talk about here and then we see things like this.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs down

You can't be serious?! The ads that are shown in that particular space are just whatever Google Ads decided to show us based on keywords on this page. Nobody reviewed that ad.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Yea there not reviewed but I think Bobo can block particular ads showing up once hes aware of them.

That is a pretty bad site, laziest attempt at conning people I have ever seen.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    Yea there not reviewed but I think Bobo can block particular ads showing up once hes aware of them.

That is a pretty bad site, laziest attempt at conning people I have ever seen.
    am a bodybuilder, will HQL Growth Formula still work for me or will I have to give up lifting weights?
    If you are a moderate weight-lifter, a hardcore bodybuilder, or any other athlete - you will get even better results. In fact, in our clinical studies, people who exercised 2-4 times a week had dramatically better the results than those who did not exercise.

Does not take rocket scientists this one our
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Bad attempt. Bet they get some credit card digits out of it though.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flytrapcan View Post
    Bad attempt. Bet they get some credit card digits out of it though.
    I think its focused to poor teenageers looking for a cure that will never happen. I had this one kid when younger asking me if there was a way to make his peter bigger. Joking around I told him to tie a weight around it and stretch it out. Did the kid go ahead and do it and comes back and tells me I think it grow some SHESH..
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ViolatedBird View Post
    You can't be serious?! The ads that are shown in that particular space are just whatever Google Ads decided to show us based on keywords on this page. Nobody reviewed that ad.
    OK, I was clueless about the Google thing.
  8. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I think its focused to poor teenageers looking for a cure that will never happen. I had this one kid when younger asking me if there was a way to make his peter bigger. Joking around I told him to tie a weight around it and stretch it out. Did the kid go ahead and do it and comes back and tells me I think it grow some SHESH..
    Teenagers will see an extra inch, possibly more, if they are under 17 to 18 years old and take a little extra T. This is fact.

Not saying I condone that activity
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Teenagers will see an extra inch, possibly more, if they are under 17 to 18 years old and take a little extra T. This is fact.

Not saying I condone that activity
    Seriously, one of the first symptoms (if it's a symptom) I noticed of low T was my johnson getting smaller. I'm not talking about erections, which certainly aren't as angry as they used to be, but I'm talking flaccid size - I think I have lost an inch. In all the reading I've done over the past couple of weeks, I haven't seen anyone else mention that. If this keeps up, I will eventually have a clit.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JesusReagan View Post
    Seriously, one of the first symptoms (if it's a symptom) I noticed of low T was my johnson getting smaller. I'm not talking about erections, which certainly aren't as angry as they used to be, but I'm talking flaccid size - I think I have lost an inch. In all the reading I've done over the past couple of weeks, I haven't seen anyone else mention that. If this keeps up, I will eventually have a clit.
    This is also thyroid related, as T goes down, T4 - T3 conversion is affected. Lower T3 = lower body temp, decreased blood flow to extremeties, and your wee wee is affected.

Its a double edged sword that most teenagers are clueless about endocrinology. If they knew that taking T would increase penis size, I think we would have an entire nation of kids shooting T.

But then again, if teenagers knew what alcohol did on an ednocrinology basis and understood T and how alcohol affects it, nobody would be drinking either. It worked for me.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    If you give it ot a 5 year old, he likely to grow quite taller over the years. LOL
    Ive been reading some new stuff Dr John that claims a direct link between increased height in males of today and increased E exposure. The increased estrogen suppressing T and not allowing growth plate closure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:37 PM
  2. CT fletcher - have you seen this guy!
    By mik14 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 01:53 PM
  3. Libertarians, have you seen this?
    By nonidentity in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:24 AM
  4. Have You Seen This???
    By BIGG DOGG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:14 AM
  5. Omfg Have You Seen This!