Nausea

bobbyn

Awards
this is a pretty vague / general question but has anyone on trt / hrt had any nausea issues? the last few weeks i feel on the edge of feeling like i gota upchuck....it's not constant but often. it doesn't seem to have any ryme or reason or partticular time. i'm having trouble getting my extra protein / calories down.

thanks
bob

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
this is a pretty vague / general question but has anyone on trt / hrt had any nausea issues? the last few weeks i feel on the edge of feeling like i gota upchuck....it's not constant but often. it doesn't seem to have any ryme or reason or partticular time. i'm having trouble getting my extra protein / calories down.

thanks
bob
Do not know if it is related, but I remember you having liver issues.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established

thanks
bob
nausea often has to do with the adrenals. perhaps you have adrenal fatigue as well and the test issues are bouncing off that. Are you also on thyroid meds?

is the naseau more in the morning? or between 8-10pm, noonish, 5pm and 10pm? After workouts?

bobbyn

Awards
Do not know if it is related, but I remember you having liver issues.
hi jan,

actually my liver enzimes should be very low....no prohormones this year.

i'm busy on wends the 20th but free on the 27th.....wana catch up for lunch? it'd be nice to see you...

bob

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Last 3 weekends I have gone out I have been feeling VERY nauseous, I dont know what it is, but my suspicions are ZMA, redbull and softdrink. Last weekend I still had ZMA and a redbull and I felt ok. btw 1st time this happened I actually did throw up, every time I have felt nauseous I was drinking alcohol(1-6 drinks), and alcohol never makes me sick.

bobbyn

Awards
nausea often has to do with the adrenals. perhaps you have adrenal fatigue as well and the test issues are bouncing off that. Are you also on thyroid meds?

is the naseau more in the morning? or between 8-10pm, noonish, 5pm and 10pm? After workouts?
hey scottyo

no i'm not on thyroid meds....i'll have to look at my labs to see if they say anything about my adrenals or thyroid....jan you remember? seems like it might be when i get hungry...and definitly after my workout...i'm training like a mad man these days..

thanks for the reply
bob

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hey scottyo

no i'm not on thyroid meds....i'll have to look at my labs to see if they say anything about my adrenals or thyroid....jan you remember? seems like it might be when i get hungry...and definitly after my workout...i'm training like a mad man these days..

thanks for the reply
bob
I have only your test from 1/23/07
no thyroid or adrenals work there.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

thanks
bob
Adrenals;
These people recomend saliva testing for cortisol and give a link to the right laboratory.

Stop The Thyroid Madness :: View topic - Adrenal Hormones, Testing and Treatment