ATD, Dr. John?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for natural AIs as I have heard you say its best to try avoid the use of arimidex. ZMA and GSE although are making a diffrence, just arn't cutting it.
I wanted to know what you thought of ATD wether its a good idea to use or not.

Here are some studies I have come across.

Effects of aromatase inhibitors on in vitro steroi...[Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol. 2006] - PubMed Result
Effects of age and 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione...[J Steroid Biochem. 1982] - PubMed Result

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Kills libido dead..that's for sure. Does knock down E levels but there are better long term solutions for that than ATD.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
research on Formestane starts tomorrow.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Where can we get some?

Just kiiiding!

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Kills libido dead..that's for sure. Does knock down E levels but there are better long term solutions for that than ATD.
What would be a better solution for long-term use?

Wouldn't dosage have an effect on libido - if you took less then it might not affect it badly?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
What would be a better solution for long-term use?

Wouldn't dosage have an effect on libido - if you took less then it might not affect it badly?
examine down stream of estrogens and if imbalances correct them. There are other tests to verify if you are zinc deficeint which could be a major player or that you have problem in transporting it to the cell (intestinal issues, low progesterone, or fish oils abuse)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
examine down stream of estrogens and if imbalances correct them. There are other tests to verify if you are zinc deficeint which could be a major player or that you have problem in transporting it to the cell (intestinal issues, low progesterone, or fish oils abuse)
Explain the examination process.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
This TRT just gets more and more involved all the time. "Almost" makes me not want to be on it.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
This TRT just gets more and more involved all the time. "Almost" makes me not want to be on it.
Because it is not really TRT

it is not T, HCG, arimidex and done and finished.
That is not even the tip of iceberg.

It is Life Extension.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Explain the examination process.
2,16,4 hydroxy imbalance
Jansz if i were you you may need more fish oils.
RBC fatty acid i wish they make manitory for all cancer paitence in the near future, but let your test guide you. You may need more omega 3 then average person since your body may be using them at an extrodiary rate..