hey guys...

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
i was curious about ways to lower prolactin...my research says

1. bromo
2 dostinex

any natural ways?? any real benefit...any proof that it ACTUALLY will free up and raise testosterone??

ive read that high prolactin is linked to prostate cancer.. high as in OVER THE LIMIT OF 15UG.... or over the LEF.ORG recommendation of 5?? extremely curious as i was 10.4!
studies or links to validate this??

and 2... me being 30yrs old, starting TRT... say im on 100mg/wk now......will that get me to 80yrs old, or will my body get "accustomed" to that, and shut down and require more??

thanks alot guys

phats

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
i was curious about ways to lower prolactin...my research says

1. bromo
2 dostinex

any natural ways?? any real benefit...any proof that it ACTUALLY will free up and raise testosterone??

ive read that high prolactin is linked to prostate cancer.. high as in OVER THE LIMIT OF 15UG.... or over the LEF.ORG recommendation of 5?? extremely curious as i was 10.4!
studies or links to validate this??

and 2... me being 30yrs old, starting TRT... say im on 100mg/wk now......will that get me to 80yrs old, or will my body get "accustomed" to that, and shut down and require more??

thanks alot guys

phats
Use this forum's search tool on the word "prolactin" and see what comes up.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
done did it!!! that is what my research came up with...

not sure if the sides r worth it..

phats

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
I think that the issue might be that estrogen is the major risk factor for the prostate. And I also expect that whenever prolactin is high, the estrogens and perhaps progesterone are as well. So the prolactin may not be a driving cause of prostate problems but a co-symptom of estrogen problems.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
cool.....

and what about 100mg/wk, even 150/wk beeing sufficient for life.....or will it always go up, IE, body will adjust to the influx of TEST and need more??

or do we know

phats

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
cool.....

and what about 100mg/wk, even 150/wk beeing sufficient for life.....or will it always go up, IE, body will adjust to the influx of TEST and need more??

or do we know

phats
From what I have read, dopamine and prolactin work inversely, as a see-saw. Dopamine goes up, prolactin down, and vice versa, as a function of other things. T and dopamine are directly related, when T goes up, D goes up, and vice-versa, and that's a good thing for the most part.

Sort out your sex hormones first, and see if other things fall into place as well.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that the issue might be that estrogen is the major risk factor for the prostate. And I also expect that whenever prolactin is high, the estrogens and perhaps progesterone are as well. So the prolactin may not be a driving cause of prostate problems but a co-symptom of estrogen problems.
Agreed. Ive seen several who just lost weight and prolactin went down. Its typical for overweight people to have elevated prolactin. And well, your phatkid, so I assuming :nono:

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
haha... im not too bad.. i think i got pics up here...

just had wife take some BEFORE TRT ...
will start me own log later on tonight...currently working..

i have lost close to 40lbs tho, and i too am hoping and anticipating when test is good....all else will fall into place..

phatkid.... (Pretty Hot And Tempting....PHAT....hahah)