coconut oil - anyone using?
- 06-08-2007, 01:37 PM
- 06-08-2007, 02:17 PM
- 06-08-2007, 02:45 PM
06-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I use raw virgin organic coconut oil for all my cooking
06-08-2007, 05:20 PM
I am curious on peoples experience with adrenal insufficiency and low thyroid hormones find with adding this and things like sea salt to their diet
06-13-2007, 04:29 PM
06-13-2007, 04:34 PM
Board ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
06-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I've used it for a few years and I do think it does what many claim. After a couple of tablespoons, there is a subtle change in metabolism..I get warmer, breathing rate changes.
I can't speak much for it's wieght loss claims because I seldom cut and when I do there's usually some ephedrine involved.
If you have dry skin, CO will definitely help both from eating it and using it topically. It's one of the best aftershave skin toners I've ever used...really soothes razor burn.
06-16-2007, 03:47 PM
It definitely helped lower my cholesterol numbers. Went from 215 to 178 with just the addition of CO. Was already taking fish oil and psyllium.
06-16-2007, 04:16 PM
06-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By James_Dean in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2013, 06:38 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:32 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:56 PM
- By Jorta in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:27 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM