Indepent Sources about E2

1. Indepent Sources about E2

I am wanting some sources other than this website or Dr. Crisler's website about how high E2 can decrease libido, and/or about what range E2 should be within to have normal libido. If you know some sources and could tell me about them I would appreciate it. I need reputable sources that I can show a doctor. I already found one on the Life Extension foundation website. Search estradiol and it titled Le Magazine, May 2006 - Report: The 10 Most Important Blo... third one down, and I know about The Testosterone Syndrome.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kingston pt View Post
    I am wanting some sources other than this website or Dr. Crisler's website about how high E2 can decrease libido, and/or about what range E2 should be within to have normal libido. If you know some sources and could tell me about them I would appreciate it. I need reputable sources that I can show a doctor. I already found one on the Life Extension foundation website. Search estradiol and it titled Le Magazine, May 2006 - Report: The 10 Most Important Blo... third one down, and I know about The Testosterone Syndrome.

Make sure that anything you show your doc is peer-reviewed. Also, they like to see actual studies - so don't take literature reviews or meta-analyses. If you take them anything else, they dismiss it is being "just anecdotal."

3. I have a PDF of 2 case studies from Division of Urology, Beth Israel Hospital and Harvard Medical School. It deals with use of anastrozole (generic Arimidex) primarily to reduce TRT-induced gynecomastia, but does mention improved libido from baseline.

If interested, advise how I can get it to you. Or you can try Googling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingston pt View Post
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post
    I have a PDF of 2 case studies from Division of Urology, Beth Israel Hospital and Harvard Medical School. It deals with use of anastrozole (generic Arimidex) primarily to reduce TRT-induced gynecomastia, but does mention improved libido from baseline.

If interested, advise how I can get it to you. Or you can try Googling.
    You can attach PDF file to a message unless it is over
    47.68 MB

5. here it is...

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You can attach PDF file to a message unless it is over
    47.68 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about DHT/E2
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:24 PM