Indepent Sources about E2

Kingston pt

Awards
I am wanting some sources other than this website or Dr. Crisler's website about how high E2 can decrease libido, and/or about what range E2 should be within to have normal libido. If you know some sources and could tell me about them I would appreciate it. I need reputable sources that I can show a doctor. I already found one on the Life Extension foundation website. Search estradiol and it titled Le Magazine, May 2006 - Report: The 10 Most Important Blo... third one down, and I know about The Testosterone Syndrome.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
I am wanting some sources other than this website or Dr. Crisler's website about how high E2 can decrease libido, and/or about what range E2 should be within to have normal libido. If you know some sources and could tell me about them I would appreciate it. I need reputable sources that I can show a doctor. I already found one on the Life Extension foundation website. Search estradiol and it titled Le Magazine, May 2006 - Report: The 10 Most Important Blo... third one down, and I know about The Testosterone Syndrome.

Make sure that anything you show your doc is peer-reviewed. Also, they like to see actual studies - so don't take literature reviews or meta-analyses. If you take them anything else, they dismiss it is being "just anecdotal."

wondering

Awards
I have a PDF of 2 case studies from Division of Urology, Beth Israel Hospital and Harvard Medical School. It deals with use of anastrozole (generic Arimidex) primarily to reduce TRT-induced gynecomastia, but does mention improved libido from baseline.

If interested, advise how I can get it to you. Or you can try Googling.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I have a PDF of 2 case studies from Division of Urology, Beth Israel Hospital and Harvard Medical School. It deals with use of anastrozole (generic Arimidex) primarily to reduce TRT-induced gynecomastia, but does mention improved libido from baseline.

If interested, advise how I can get it to you. Or you can try Googling.
You can attach PDF file to a message unless it is over
47.68 MB