Questions on timeframes and testing.

1. Registered User

Questions on timeframes and testing.

Hello again everyone. I have an appt. with Dr John on Monday. To say the least I am very excited and anxious. I have head through many, many threads on this site and at Meso and have seen mixed reviews about HRT in general. I don't have time and no longer have a functional enough memory to remember all the different supplements, meds and dosages, etc. So I've decided basically to hand my sorry situation over to Dr John and do exactly whatever he tells me to do and hope it'll provide the answer I've been so desperately seeking. I've learned ALOT from these boards and the VERY helpful & knowledgeable people on here. One thing I have learned for certain after it all is I still don't know Jack on this never ending complex subject so I'll just follow his instructions to a tee. I've figured out I'm secondary hypo by the way.

What I'm wondering is...
    1) My job is extremly physically demanding 70-90 hours a week so I don't have time for countless testing and retesting. I know everyone is different, but generally how many tests/weeks does it take to get things running somewhat smooth?
    2) Along the lines of my job, I watch other guys bulking up from the heavy work and my body is always just sore and feels overtrained and I feel I may actually be losing strength. HRT should improve this? How long on HRT before it starts helping?
    3) This question is always seems the hardest to answer and the most avoided. How soon have those who have benefited from HRT (from Dr. John especially), how soon are erections improved?

These questions are extremely important to me and any input will be greatly appreciated, either by this thread or PM. Thanks for your time reading this.

2. Registered User

Dr. John would be the best answer for these, seeing how you are seeing him soon.

I wonder if working 70-90 hours is affecting your condition, either causing it or making it worse.
  3. Registered User

Thanks for the input. I am going to ask Dr. John, I'm just curious about the timetables for getting better others have seen who have gone before me. Anxious I guess. Also, I've had low T problems for long before this job. One thing this job allows me is to be able to afford to go see him at all, so I work my a$$ off to have the normal life that most men get to take for granted .
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigJimCalhoun View Post

I wonder if working 70-90 hours is affecting your condition, either causing it or making it worse.
    I was thinking the exact same thing
  5. Registered User

If all that is wrong is low testosterone and you go on TRT you should start feeling better in 4 to 6 weeks but it is slow and not a real fast feeling just everyday your doing a little better. My Dr. has tested me for the last 15 yrs every 6 to 8 weeks but my health care pays for it if you don't have this once your leveled you can do by on a test 3 to 4 times a yr. You need to understand once your leveled then your body starts to undo the damage done by low T and things even get better like building some muscle and losing weight.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    If all that is wrong is low testosterone and you go on TRT you should start feeling better in 4 to 6 weeks but it is slow and not a real fast feeling just everyday your doing a little better. My Dr. has tested me for the last 15 yrs every 6 to 8 weeks but my health care pays for it if you don't have this once your leveled you can do by on a test 3 to 4 times a yr. You need to understand once your leveled then your body starts to undo the damage done by low T and things even get better like building some muscle and losing weight.
    Thank you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Questions on proper dosage, Test C and Mast E
    By goodlife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:37 PM
  2. Questions on proper dosage, Test C and Mast E
    By goodlife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:04 PM
  3. Question on Propecia and hair
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:04 PM
  4. Question on PEG400 and M5aa
    By john arnold in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 10:18 AM
  5. Just a thought/ Question on 4AD and M1T.
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 12:01 PM