New member!Information and question - AnabolicMinds.com

New member!Information and question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    New member!Information and question


    Hi!This forum is great!I'm from Italy,in this state there is a totally disinformation about testosterone replacement therapy...very bad for me!
    This is my story,thanks for comments and reply

    I'm 22 years old,at the age of 20 I was about 165 pounds and 5'5'', bf 16%
    I travel in Barcelona for 8 days and I have an intossication(from contaminated fish and vegetables)
    AST,ALT and bilirubin were too high...I lost about 10 pounds,after 2 mounths blood works was ok.But I was tired everydays.
    Here,doctors are all terrible...after one year I measured Hormone levels:
    TT 450 (300-1100)
    E2 35
    Fsh 1,5
    Lh 2,5
    Thyroid panel is ok

    After 3 mounths the values are:
    TT 310 (300-1100)
    E2 32
    Fsh 1,3
    Lh 1,8
    After 5 mounts:
    TT 130 (300-1100)
    TF 6 (14-32)
    Fsh 1,1
    Lh 0,9
    E2 15
    HGH 0,3 (0,1-5)
    Hematocrit(39),Haemoglobin(13, 8),RBC(3,8),WBC(4,1),PLT(139)a re low,but ferritin are normal
    Thyroid is ok,as well as cortisol,prolactin,progesteron e,aldosterone
    I lost weight:I was 130lbs!bf 15%!

    I consult an endo,diagnosis:Anticorpi anti ipofisi
    Ipofisi not response on test LH-RH
    Therapy:Androgel 1 packet a day

    After 8 weeks my values are:
    TT 305 (300-1100)
    TF 9 (14-32)
    Fsh 1,2
    Lh 0,7
    E2 30
    DHT 0,4 (0,2-2,6)
    Psa 0.31
    IGF-1 160 (180-590)
    HGH 0,3 (0,1-5)
    Feel very bad...but my endo said that is ok.Androgel incrased my bf more than lbm
    Then,I suspend therapy,actually I have frustrated.
    I read a lot of study about TRT and I consult another endo.
    He is very good.
    Put me 125mg enanthate and 1cpr proviron a day.

    Question:
    I have a very low test(baseline 130). 125mg test can elevated my test at 700-800?
    I read on pubmed this:
    Total testosterone (testosterone dose (mg): 125 mg/week):

    Test levels (baseline): 387+-36 ng/dl
    Test levels (at week 16): 852+-111 ng/dl
    Change from baseline: +464+-104 ng/dl

    My test 190 + 464 = 594


    Thanks!!!!!

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    Hi!This forum is great!I'm from Italy,in this state there is a totally disinformation about testosterone replacement therapy...very bad for me!
    This is my story,thanks for comments and reply

    I'm 22 years old,at the age of 20 I was about 165 pounds and 5'5'', bf 16%
    I travel in Barcelona for 8 days and I have an intossication(from contaminated fish and vegetables)AST,ALT and bilirubin were too high...I lost about 10 pounds,after 2 mounths blood works was ok.But I was tired everydays.
    Here,doctors are all terrible...after one year I measured Hormone levels:
    TT 450 (300-1100)
    E2 35
    Fsh 1,5
    Lh 2,5
    Thyroid panel is ok

    After 3 mounths the values are:
    TT 310 (300-1100)
    E2 32
    Fsh 1,3
    Lh 1,8
    After 5 mounts:
    TT 130 (300-1100)
    TF 6 (14-32)
    Fsh 1,1
    Lh 0,9
    E2 15
    HGH 0,3 (0,1-5)
    Hematocrit(39),Haemoglobin(13, 8),RBC(3,8),WBC(4,1),PLT(139)a re low,but ferritin are normal
    Thyroid is ok,as well as cortisol,prolactin,progesteron e,aldosterone
    I lost weight:I was 130lbs!bf 15%!

    I consult an endo,diagnosis:Anticorpi anti ipofisi
    Ipofisi not response on test LH-RH
    Therapy:Androgel 1 packet a day

    After 8 weeks my values are:
    TT 305 (300-1100)
    TF 9 (14-32)
    Fsh 1,2
    Lh 0,7
    E2 30
    DHT 0,4 (0,2-2,6)
    Psa 0.31
    IGF-1 160 (180-590)
    HGH 0,3 (0,1-5)
    Feel very bad...but my endo said that is ok.Androgel incrased my bf more than lbm
    Then,I suspend therapy,actually I have frustrated.
    I read a lot of study about TRT and I consult another endo.
    He is very good.
    Put me 125mg enanthate and 1cpr proviron a day.

    Question:
    I have a very low test(baseline 130). 125mg test can elevated my test at 700-800?
    I read on pubmed this:
    Total testosterone (testosterone dose (mg): 125 mg/week):

    Test levels (baseline): 387+-36 ng/dl
    Test levels (at week 16): 852+-111 ng/dl
    Change from baseline: +464+-104 ng/dl

    My test 190 + 464 = 594


    Thanks!!!!!
    #1, stay with your current endo
    do not use proviron
    increase your testosterone dose so you will get either your FreeT or BioAvailableT at the top range.
    Use Depo®-Testosterone
    testosterone cypionate.
    http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/downloa...stosterone.pdf
    Your weekly dose will be 100-150mg
    but do injections every two or three days.
    Best do your do T injections subQ every other day, and on the same day use
    HCG, Novarel, 250iu
    ---------------
    Some data:
    BD Pen Needle Original 29 Gauge 1/2inch 100/box Price: $25.99
    BD Pen Needle Original 29 Gauge 1/2inch 100/box
    BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box Price: $24.99
    BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box
    BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box Price: $23.50
    BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box
    250 HCG twice a week
    Integrative Management of Erectile Dysfunction
    Le Magazine, October 2005 - Case History: Integrative Management Of Erectile Dysfunction
    http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/downloa...stosterone.pdf
    Depo®-Testosterone---200 mg/mL
    100mg/week=0.5mL/week
    E3D dose = 0.5/7*3=0.214mL=0.214cc=21marks on insuline syringe, '=0.21/3*7*200=98
    E2D dose = 0.5/7*2=0.143mL=0.143cc=14marks on insuline syringe, '=0.14/2*7*200=98
    ============================== ========
    Do good Estrogen tests
    Total Estrogens
    Estradiol, Bioavailable
    Estradiol, Free
    Estradiol, Fractionated, serum
    Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive
    Estrogens, Total, Serum
    Estrone,serum
    make sure about the (Ultra-sensitive), it should be (10-30), I have 27 when feeling good.
    ============================== ==========
    Get adrenals and Thyroid tested
    FreeT3, FreeT4 most important, specially FreeT3
    Also
    Cortisol
    ============================== ==========
    Get good long blood test.
    Similar to mine here on first post:
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
    Make sure you got
    CBC w/ diff
    Chem panel
    liver panel
    kidney panel
    metabolic panel
    lipid panel

    Retype your test results on a spreadsheed and attach to message, so we can see it here.
    ============================== ==========
    Post questions about your health on this thread only, so everything stays in one place.
    ============================== ==========
    Some translation:
    I consult an endo,diagnosis:Anticorpi anti ipofisi
    Ipofisi not response on test LH-RH
    ---
    ipofisi (or pituitaria gland)

    pituitary gland antibody

    Translated version of http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipofisi
    ============================== ============
    Your blood does not look good, post (in table format) more info on your blood, hopefully cpeil2 will address your problem, and help you with corrective actions.

    AIDSmeds.com - Complete Blood Count (CBC) Test
  3. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Thanks Jansz!
    My endo said that RBC,haemoglobin and hematocrit return in the range after 4 weeks with testosterone.
    Actually,liver panel,kidney panel,Thyroid panel and metabolic panel are all ok...tomorrow I write the values---
    In my state I can't buy testosterone cypionate,but only enanthate.
    I buy testoviron 250mg and I injected half of this every week
    My endo prescribe proviron for estrogen...
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    Thanks Jansz!
    My endo said that RBC,haemoglobin and hematocrit return in the range after 4 weeks with testosterone.
    Actually,liver panel,kidney panel,Thyroid panel and metabolic panel are all ok...tomorrow I write the values---
    In my state I can't buy testosterone cypionate,but only enanthate.
    I buy testoviron 250mg and I injected half of this every week
    My endo prescribe proviron for estrogen...
    Your endo is probably (hopefully) right.
    Just stay on proper dose of T and give it time to work its way thru.
    Make sure you supply your body frequently with testosterone.
    Extending time between shots usualy does not work.
    Use small insuline needle 28 or even 29ga, be patient when filling in the syringe. Over all it will save you time to recovery.
    Test your BioAvailable and FreeT levels frequently, 4-6 weeks, to find out correct dose plus correct for body adjusting it self.

    Do not overlook the rest of the problem, pituitary, adrenals, thyroid etc.

    In Italy is made a product called Ipertrophan.
    Supposedly it is excellent for management of estrogen and (I think DHT). We cannot get it in USA.
    Since it is in your backyard get advantage of it.
    Please report results.



    Brand Ipertrofan® 40 / Iperplasin® 40
    Active Principle Mepartricin
    Indication Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Once a day administration

    Presentations 40 mg x 30 tablets

    Ipertrofan 40®
  5. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    Thanks Jansz!
    My endo said that RBC,haemoglobin and hematocrit return in the range after 4 weeks with testosterone.
    Actually,liver panel,kidney panel,Thyroid panel and metabolic panel are all ok...tomorrow I write the values---
    In my state I can't buy testosterone cypionate,but only enanthate.
    I buy testoviron 250mg and I injected half of this every week
    My endo prescribe proviron for estrogen...
    Some testivoron has prop in it like 50 mgs so be careful, but usually its 250 mgs of test eth
  6. New Member
    cpeil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    Thanks Jansz!
    My endo said that RBC,haemoglobin and hematocrit return in the range after 4 weeks with testosterone.
    Actually,liver panel,kidney panel,Thyroid panel and metabolic panel are all ok...tomorrow I write the values---
    In my state I can't buy testosterone cypionate,but only enanthate.
    I buy testoviron 250mg and I injected half of this every week
    My endo prescribe proviron for estrogen...

    You are right, proviron is an effective anti-estrogen, but you don't know if you need an anti-estrogen. You need to continually monitor your E2 level, just as you do your T level.

    You should only be using an anti-e if your lab results and symptoms indicate that your E2 is too high. At this point, you don't have that information.
  7. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    The test ethanate is fine.

    Proviron will increase free T and provide a nice libido boost, which is also important.

    Check E2 levels, these will go up. Best to use an aromatase inhibitor to reduce E2 levels. 17-20 is thought to be optimal from a libido point of view.

    The TRT will shut down the HPTA. So there is no point in doing LH or FST tests. It appears that your body was producing less and less LH and FST already. So perhaps the testicles are able and need HCG. You need the HCG to keep the testes from shrinking and the scrotum from pulling up tight. And also to maintain fertility. Many also report an improvement in mood with HCG. HCG is shipped dry and you add water to it. After that it must be refrigerated. Inject under the skin (SQ/SC) into belly fat, just like insulin.

    The pituitary may be damaged, which would explain the low LH and T, as well as GH. A scan of the pituitary would be a good idea. This is reinforced by the fact that LHRH did not work. The pituitary cannot be repaired, but it would be good to know if a tumor is the cause. Another common cause is a blow to the head from a traffic accident etc. Any think like that in the last few years?

    HCG might add 140-200 points to your TT.

    HCG 250iu SQ EOD
    1mg/wk of arimidex
    With the above you might end up closer to 100mg/wk of test ethanate, inject every 2 or 3 days, adjust as needed.

    Test for IGF-1, not HGH, HGH lab results are sort of useless. Unless one can get and afford HGH, continued testing of these things is sort of silly.
  8. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    I have Autoimmune Syndromes,not tumors.In my blood there are pituitary gland antibodies
    My doctor said that in my situation HCG not work...I don't understanding this...

    I start TRT next mounth,I have 20 packets of Androgel and I use this for next 20 days.

    Test injection can up igf 1 level and gh level?When I can tested results?
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    I have Autoimmune Syndromes,not tumors.In my blood there are pituitary gland antibodies
    My doctor said that in my situation HCG not work...I don't understanding this...

    I start TRT next mounth,I have 20 packets of Androgel and I use this for next 20 days.

    Test injection can up igf 1 level and gh level?When I can tested results?
    One packet=5gram/day was not enough for me, and I think quite few other people.
    Two pockets were only slightly too much for me, actually they were just about right.
    On 2 packets Total T=932ng/dL(241-827)
    That was on LabCorp Test.
    Quest Diagnostics, that I currently prefer have TT(250-1100)
    ---------------
    Be real careful when putting Androgel on, it is very thin gel.
    I was spilling out a lot before I realised.
    Do it over hard floor not a carpet, so you see how you are doing.
  10. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    I have Autoimmune Syndromes,not tumors.In my blood there are pituitary gland antibodies
    My doctor said that in my situation HCG not work...I don't understanding this...

    I start TRT next mounth,I have 20 packets of Androgel and I use this for next 20 days.

    Test injection can up igf 1 level and gh level?When I can tested results?
    The pituitary releases LH and LH makes the testicles work. Without LH, there is no T and the testes will shrink and the scrotum can pull up tight. HCG works like LH and makes the testes function and produce T. With HCG you do not need the pituitary secretion of LH.

    So HCG IS what you need. It does not fix the pituitary, but keeps the testes functional.

    If the pituitary is under attack, then you will need to monitor and replace HG, thyroid and maybe others.

    In normal men, TRT often improves many other functional systems, including HG which controls IGF-1 levels. In your case, your pituitary gland is not working normally, so ones expectations of improvement in HG levels should be modest.

    Did you post your thyroid status?
  11. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    thyroid values:
    TSH 2,2 (0,3-5)

    FT4 1,3 (0,9-1,8)

    FT3 2,4 (2-4,2)
  12. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    thyroid values:
    TSH 2,2 (0,3-5)

    FT4 1,3 (0,9-1,8)

    FT3 2,4 (2-4,2)
    I posted a while ago that my FT3 was 3.2 and some suggested that 3.8 to 4.0 might be optimal. My doc also thought the same and started me on a 'minimal' dose of armour (I got a generic).

    Most will think that your FT3 is really low and would expect you to have symptoms.
  13. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    thyroid values:
    TSH 2,2 (0,3-5)

    FT4 1,3 (0,9-1,8)

    FT3 2,4 (2-4,2)
    You are extremely low on FreeT3, get loads of Armour Thyroid.
    Make sure it is exactly Armour Thyroid and nothing else.
    Be carefull ramping up. Keep monthly supply, so you can ramp down in case you cannot get it anymore.
    Possibly support your adrenals if only during ramp up period.
    ================
    Lower range is 2.3 not a 2.0.
    ---------------------------------------

    Free (T3) 2.4 pg/mL (2.3-4.2)

    3.820 <--FT3 start of upper 20%
    3.725 <--FT3 start of upper 25%
    3.567 <--FT3 start of upper 33%
    3.250 <--FT3 start of upper 50%
    94.74 <--your current 2.4 puts you %% from the top =100-(2.4-2.3)/(4.2-2.3)*100
  14. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You are extremely low on FreeT3, get loads of Armour Thyroid.
    Make sure it is exactly Armour Thyroid and nothing else.
    Be carefull ramping up. Keep monthly supply, so you can ramp down in case you cannot get it anymore.
    Possibly support your adrenals if only during ramp up period.
    ================
    Lower range is 2.3 not a 2.0.
    ---------------------------------------

    Free (T3) 2.4 pg/mL (2.3-4.2)

    3.820 <--FT3 start of upper 20%
    3.725 <--FT3 start of upper 25%
    3.567 <--FT3 start of upper 33%
    3.250 <--FT3 start of upper 50%
    94.74 <--your current 2.4 puts you %% from the top =100-(2.4-2.3)/(4.2-2.3)*100
    pls edit your "%%" above

    I think we have made the point.

    Can you explain what adrenal support is? (for both of us).
  15. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KSman View Post
    pls edit your "%%" above (please help and give me your own calc for this)

    I think we have made the point.

    Can you explain what adrenal support is? (for both of us).
    Supposedly adrenals may work overtime during ramping up of Armour. When I started my Armour I did not ove-analyzed the issue, I asked my doc for script for Cortef and used 10mg of it during my ramping up period. After I got up to 4 grains I witdrew Cortef (slowly).
    Latter I found that 4 grains was too much, dropped to 3grains.
    One can use Cortef up to 20mg/day and that would not shut down own production.
  16. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Sorry!!! error data!

    FT3 is 3,4! I'm sorry


    Also:
    Cortisol 16 (5-22)

    Prolactin 9,9 (2,2-17,7)

    My doctor think that I have only the low test.This cause low hematocrit,haemoglobin ad RBC and I'm tired and lost a lot of muscle and I lost 30% of bone densite mineral.
    Doctor believe that with TRT all return normally

    It's incredible,but I have good libido and I have sex once-twice a week.But for my age this isn't good...
  17. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    hey bimbo....we is twins..

    prolactin.......10.4
    TSH.............2.12
    free T3.........3.67

    what ever the hell all that means
  18. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    hey bimbo....we is twins..

    prolactin.......10.4
    TSH.............2.12
    free T3.........3.67

    what ever the hell all that means
    Prolactin is extremely high, should be half that number.

    TSH is whatever, I wouldn't worry about that number.

    Your Free T3 is fine, your thyroid is perfectly fine no worries.

    Take Selenium every morning with breakfast and use seasalts with food your good to go. Get that prolactin issue addressed.
  19. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    after shot,when I tested results?
    for exampleshot every week)
    day 1 shot---day 2 and day 6 bloodwork?
  20. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    after shot,when I tested results?
    for exampleshot every week)
    day 1 shot---day 2 and day 6 bloodwork?
    To get peak 48 hours after the shot
    to get trough day of the injection but do not take injection first

    After 5 weeks its pretty much reaches steady state and really does not matter when. But if you are at 900 ng/dl by 5-6 day you will be coming down by about 1/3 so that puts you at 600 at your lowest point. Alot of guys always wait intill the day of the shot to take blood work when they are at the lowset in order the dr to give them more. Personally I would want to get a peak or trough or more likely a mid point
  21. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Well,if I have about 600ng/dl at day 5 or 6 is ok?
    and if I have 400 in this days?up the dosage?

    Thanks
  22. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    Well,if I have about 600ng/dl at day 5 or 6 is ok?
    and if I have 400 in this days?up the dosage?

    Thanks
    instead of upping doage at 400 addin in some hcg 250 day 5,6 this will raise you up about 200-300 points. If it at 600 then DO NOT TOUCH IT. Also were is your e2 and bioavailable T that most important. i have 1100 T but bioavilable is only 54% because of estrogen. So a person you has 700-800 test with 80% Bio T is better off then I IAM. I am woring on incrweasin bioawavialvle by balancing out my estrogens. Which probably came from a serotonin/ melatonin imbalance years ago
  23. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    this is whats frustrating....my GP OF course says PROLACTIN is fine....obviously it isnt......I HOPE MY UROLOGIST ADDRESSES ALL HORMONES.....

    i have slight gyno on left breast, which i bet is due to prolactin

    what else does high prolactin cause? symptoms?
    you say selenium will help with this??

    im going to have to find solid research and data to show doctors......i mean the high normal is 18ug....but LEF recommends under 5..... going to have to convince some DR's

    phats
  24. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    In my experience,in past I have 18,9 prolactin level,my bf was 18%,after 3 mounths I lost weight and my bf was 13% and prolactin was 9,9.

    If I understand:
    It's more good for example 600ng/dl TT and E2=20 than 1000ng/dl TT and E2=50?

    Another question:
    There are some graphics that describe the testosterone curve after injection of 125mg test enanthate?

    My english is terrible!sorry..
  25. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    this is whats frustrating....my GP OF course says PROLACTIN is fine....obviously it isnt......I HOPE MY UROLOGIST ADDRESSES ALL HORMONES.....

    i have slight gyno on left breast, which i bet is due to prolactin

    what else does high prolactin cause? symptoms?
    you say selenium will help with this??

    im going to have to find solid research and data to show doctors......i mean the high normal is 18ug....but LEF recommends under 5..... going to have to convince some DR's

    phats
    No, selenium is for optimal thyroid health, which you have.

    Yes, prolactin will cause gyno, as well as pretty bad anxiety, moodiness, and brain fog and alot of similar side effects that E2 does.
  26. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    In my experience,in past I have 18,9 prolactin level,my bf was 18%,after 3 mounths I lost weight and my bf was 13% and prolactin was 9,9.

    If I understand:
    It's more good for example 600ng/dl TT and E2=20 than 1000ng/dl TT and E2=50?

    Another question:
    There are some graphics that describe the testosterone curve after injection of 125mg test enanthate?

    My english is terrible!sorry..
    It will be nice to see such a graph.
    For now I only know of Androgel graph.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  27. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    In my situation(In my blood there are pituitary gland antibodies,I have Autoimmune Syndromes and My pituitary gland non response at test GnRH)
    Can I use also HCG?
    My doctor said that HCG not work in my situation,but I want that my testicles are good...sorry I'm italian..
  28. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    In my experience,in past I have 18,9 prolactin level,my bf was 18%,after 3 mounths I lost weight and my bf was 13% and prolactin was 9,9.

    If I understand:
    It's more good for example 600ng/dl TT and E2=20 than 1000ng/dl TT and E2=50?


    Another question:
    There are some graphics that describe the testosterone curve after injection of 125mg test enanthate?

    My english is terrible!sorry..
    Neither example constitute correct approach.
    Try this:

    1a. 250iu HCG every other day, so you produce your own testosterone (if you can) and that your testicle stay in shape.

    1b. Add enough external Testosterone that when you do blood test it shows either
    Bioavailable testosterone
    or
    Free Testosterone
    on the top of their range, leave the other where it falls.

    2. Deal with Estrogen (comprehensively) when/ if you have to.

    a. Watch your 2/16 estrone rato, use DIM, I3c, TMG and other. I use LEF product, 6 pills/day of DualAction and 2 pills/day of TMG

    b. Keep E2(ultra-sensitive) (10-30), if over use Arimidex or LiquiDex. I found that I need my E2=27, others are more happy with E2~20

    Important is frequent testing, at least at the beginning when you working at establishing proper doses.

    Prolactin is a separate issue that you must keep eye on.
  29. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    In my situation(In my blood there are pituitary gland antibodies,I have Autoimmune Syndromes and My pituitary gland non response at test GnRH)
    Can I use also HCG?
    My doctor said that HCG not work in my situation,but I want that my testicles are good...sorry I'm italian..
    You asked this question earlier and I replied about the HCG. Please see my earlier response. If your testes are ok, the HCG will work and the condition of the pituitary does not matter.

    There are 4 possibilities:

    1- Your testes will not respond to HCG. HCG then not needed.
    2- Your testes will respond to HCG and HCG will help the testes produce T
    3- Your Doctor is wrong
    4- You did not quite understand your Doctor or he was telling you that HCG would not help your pituitary gland [correct].

    You might have to tell your Doctor that you want to use HCG for the improvement in mood and for the health and T contribution of your testicles. This has to be a separate issue outside of the of the health of the pituitary.

    Do you understand how HCG is injected and that you obtain the drug dry and then add water, then it must be kept refrigerated?

    Proviron: This will help your libido and recovery. A great addition to your TRT. It will lessen the effects of E2 and increase FT. But you should probably be testing E2 as well and reducing to the low towards17-20 pg/ml. Proviron binds to SHBG so that less T is bound to the SHBG. But E2 levels may not be reduced and these E2 levels may have other unwanted effects. It will be best to actively control E2 levels with an AI such as anastrozole/arimidex. The E2 levels are probably fueling other hormone imbalances such as prolactin and progesterone.
  30. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    thanks so much for reply!!
    My testicles are ok!!
    I think use Hcg!
    I have some questions:

    1)TRT is 125mg test E every 7 days,when inject hcg?in Italy there is GONASI HP 250UI,500UI.1000UI,2000UI,5000 UI.

    2)What is the life of hcg?
  31. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    thanks so much for reply!!
    My testicles are ok!!
    I think use Hcg!
    I have some questions:

    1)TRT is 125mg test E every 7 days,when inject hcg?in Italy there is GONASI HP 250UI,500UI.1000UI,2000UI,5000 UI.

    2)What is the life of hcg?
    HCG 1/2 life is 36 hours. Injecting every other day (EOD) is good. Research suggests that 250iu SQ/SC EOD is good.

    You want HCG in multi-dose vials, not in glass ampules.

    Inject HCG into fat under the skin, not into muscle. When you read about injecting into muscles, that applies to women using very large doses to trigger ovulation.
  32. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    thanks so much for reply!!
    My testicles are ok!!
    I think use Hcg!
    I have some questions:

    1)TRT is 125mg test E every 7 days,when inject hcg?in Italy there is GONASI HP 250UI,500UI.1000UI,2000UI,5000 UI.

    2)What is the life of hcg?
    Weekly injections will not make you happy, too much up/down.
    Do every three days Testosterone injections or even every other day, but recalculate the dose so you do not take more or less on weekly basis.

    Most likely using 5000IU vials or 2000IU will be ok.
    I see 5000iu right here:
    HCG Gonasi - buy HCG online

    If you choose every other day injections, then you could do them both (T+HCG) on one day and have the other day free of injections.

    125mg of test per week when injected every other day mean
    125/7*2=36mg/(eod) dose
    I cannot tell you the volume or marks on syringe since I do not know density of your test.
  33. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Most likely using 5000IU vials or 2000IU will be ok.
    I see 5000iu right here:
    HCG Gonasi - buy HCG online
    It says ampules..... ;{
  34. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    In my state there is only sustanon 250mg or testoviron 250mg,1ml solution.I can't split may time...

    Therefore,hcg injected only under the skin?why?

    and why 2000ui?I read on hcgupdate document max 500ui
  35. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KSman View Post
    It says ampules..... ;{
    Sorry missed that.
    If he have no other choice then the smaller portion the better.

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    In my state there is only sustanon 250mg or testoviron 250mg,1ml solution.I can't split may time...

    Therefore,hcg injected only under the skin?why?

    and why 2000ui?I read on hcgupdate document max 500ui
    bimbo;
    the 2000iu refer to total content of the vial or ampule.
    When you are doing shots every other day the size of shot is 250IU
    When you decide to do shots every day, then the size of the shot is 100IU

    ============
    You want to purchase HCG that is packaged in vials (not ampules).
    Vials are usually ment to be used completely at the time they are broken.
    Since you need only 250IU, you would have to throw out lots of good product.
    Well, you can transfer content of open ampule to the vial, but it gets complicated and quality of product would possibly degrade.
    ===========================

    I am not familiar with sustanon 250mg or testoviron, somebody else may want to coment on that.

    We usually use Depo®-Testosterone
    testosterone cypionate, 200mg/mL
    http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/downloa...stosterone.pdf
    --------------
    Some people mention testosterone enanthate
    not sure if that is good idea ether.
  36. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    in my state there is GONASI HP 250UI 1ml,I don't need split dosage...but I don't now if this is in vial or ampule...
    I injected under the skin?where?
  37. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    In my state there is only sustanon 250mg or testoviron 250mg,1ml solution.I can't split may time...

    Therefore,hcg injected only under the skin?why?

    and why 2000ui?I read on hcgupdate document max 500ui
    There is no need to be injecting into the muscle and causing unnecessary muscle tissue damage. It works well under the skin and that is how the research was done for the 250iu EOD that I suggested. I make this statement because the instructions that will come with the HCG will talk about IM, injection into the muscles, but that is for the use with women.

    HCG is injected the same way that insulin is injected. Use an insulin syringe. You can use the smallest gauge that you can find.

    It would be better to have vials, not ampules. The amps are all glass and when you crack these open, you need to mix and then store all of it in syringes then keep the syringes in a refrigerator. With a vial, you mix and keep in the refrigerator, then load into syringes as needed.

    I use 10,000 iu vials of HCG.
  38. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    thanks so much for reply!!
    My testicles are ok!!
    I think use Hcg!
    I have some questions:

    1)TRT is 125mg test E every 7 days,when inject hcg?in Italy there is GONASI HP 250UI,500UI.1000UI,2000UI,5000 UI.

    2)What is the life of hcg?
    Start with 100 mgs and retest in 5 weeks see where labs are. If blood work is in check (e2:shbg: T) then addin HCG at 250 ius every other day. After 4 weeks test again if e2 is above 30 or out of proportion to shbg then add in.25 mgs armidex every 3 days then restes after 3 weeks. This way it will alleviate many months of guessing games and you take one thing at a time and there are less variable to consider. You need to build a foundation with the testosterone, thyroid, adnreals then change on thing at a time. If you go adding in HCG, dex, testosterone all at once then you will not know what the hell is doing what and things may look good at first but for some reason later down the road..

    Think of it as TRT as building a house. Would you want to start building the house before the foundation has been set and have things fall apart. Things need to be layers with one change at the time. People are notorious for looking for short cuts, but the problem is short cuts are only tempeory but consistency and slight moderation are better for the long haul..
  39. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bimbo View Post
    in my state there is GONASI HP 250UI 1ml,I don't need split dosage...but I don't now if this is in vial or ampule...
    I injected under the skin?where?
    If it is 250IU then ether vials or ampules are ok.
    I am afraid it will be much more expensive that way.
    Use the thinnest insuline needle available.
    31, 30Ga.
    Use donut shape to find out suitable injection site, concentric radius of 1.5" and 3.5" circles with a center at your navel.,
  40. New Member
    bimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    thanks!!!!
    Also can I injecting hcg in the forearm?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hey new member! got some questions.
    By blakers06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:01 PM
  2. new intro, history and question
    By sportwin in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 03:04 PM
  3. Hi, new member with a question
    By PsoGodAbility in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 08:11 AM
  4. new member with T3 question
    By jackcarter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:05 PM
  5. New member, have some questions.
    By Kalakbar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in