Serious Help Needed!!!

1. Registered User
    Answers

Exclamation Serious Help Needed!!!

for the past 3 years I have CFS...as the doctors call it. I have been diagnosed with candida, possible(but highly unlikely) Lyme Disease, hypothyroid, adrenal fatigue, etc. I have tried the anti-Candida diet, only to crash a week or so on it. I have no energy..constipated, no sex drive, insomnia, depression. It all started when I was dieting for a bodybuilding competition 3 years ago: August 2004. One day, I woke up sweating, unable to move. I had sugar cravings out the ass. At the time I was overtraining and abusing an ECA stack. The only thing the doctors can say is I am depressed and have candida (most of whom don't even recognize as an actual illness). To top it off, when I first got sick I was ONLY 19!!!. I am in need of serious help. I have seen at least 15-20 doctors and I realize they cannot help me.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Welcome to the board. Im sorry that you have all of those health issues. I dont think no one is going to risk it giving you advice with this information, or even if you give more. This is something that you should ask to your doctor and if he doesnt do sh1t, get a second opinion and if that doesnt work get another doctor.

Im very sorry i couldnt be much of help. I wish you the best.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

thx for the insightful advice
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

See Dr John

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...-who-want.html

If you stay clean and are able to follow strict directions for very long time (many years) he may be able to help you a little.
    He will not make a new person out of you, that you have to forget about.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    See Dr John

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...-who-want.html

If you stay clean and are able to follow strict directions for very long time (many years) he may be able to help you a little.
    He will not make a new person out of you, that you have to forget about.
    what do u mean by stay clean?
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oaktownboy View Post
    what do u mean by stay clean?
    Guys this is a good freind of mine that is in need of help and no other dr even the so called experets ever looked into simple estrogen metabolism and imbalances. You may have candida but if you do not balance your estrogen then its only going to feed it more. So that is where I would start with infomration been provided

Justin given the fact that you probably had pre existing hormonal imblanacing before dieting (elevated estrogen most likely, un resolved stres issues from college). jsutin you need to dig up your lab results (where ever they may be) from the CFS center you went to and from there then we can get a better over all picture.

Right now we known you have hormonal imbalnaces from sugar cravings which indicates possible adrenal fatigue and also estrogen dominance, under active thyroid. What ever hit you hit your HPTA really hard and brought you down and drs were only looking at one system instead of the entire thing. You were basically a guine pig and labeled as having psychosis which probably was the end result of hormonal imbalnaces which saliva testing did reveal. Now what we need from you are your latest blood work when ever that was and go fom there.

Please list your symptoms you are expericning NOW from worst to lease. You need to mention that you have not had a morning erection pretty much your whole teenage life which is a bigg indicator of estogen imbalnaces. We can take it from there. From that information and that you gain weight like crazy from crash dieting also pin pioints you to balance out estrogen. What I suggest is taking DIM biopro or indoplex as been used here 1 tablet with 1000 mgs of TMG 2 times a day for 3 days and if no erection then you need to goto 2 tablets a day. Your homocystein levels are low like mine are as well as you are blocked in same pathway that was indicating estogen imbalnaces from the start. You need to start slow because increasing estrogen metabolism will stress out liver if you do it to fast. DIM and TMG would be were I would start.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Blood tests
    Total testosterone
    Free Testosterone
    DHT
    Estradiol (specify the Extraction Method, or “sensitive” assay for males) range 10-50 or 0-50
    Estrone
    Total estrogens
    LH
    FSH
    Albumin
    Prolactin
    Free t-3
    Free t-4
    Reverse T-3
    Thyroid antibodies
    Cortisol
    Free cortical (cortical binding globulin)
    DHEA-S
    SHBG
    IGF-1
    Progesterone
    Hba1c
    Homocysteine
    Fasting insulin
    Aldosterone
    Bilirubin
    Bilirubin direct
    C-reactive protein
    CBC
    Fibrogen
    Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
    Total Cholesterol
    HDL
    LDL
    HDL/LDL ratio
    LDH
    Uric acid
    Serum b12/folate
    Serum copper -
    lipoprotein a
  8. Registered User
    Answers

THURSDAY I will get those blood tests run..then everyone can get some sort of an idea where I'm at
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oaktownboy View Post
    THURSDAY I will get those blood tests run..then everyone can get some sort of an idea where I'm at
    then people will have a field day HAHAH
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    then people will have a field day HAHAH
    Yes I can't wait until we see his tests.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Yes I can't wait until we see his tests.
    Some of labs came in all the other goodies are still pending. Labs done now are not the ones we been waiting on just the usal CBC, ect. test levels came in but it will do no good with out other readings and labs are backed up for some reason.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Some of labs came in all the other goodies are still pending. Labs done now are not the ones we been waiting on just the usal CBC, ect. test levels came in but it will do no good with out other readings and labs are backed up for some reason.
    Well I will be here can wait.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Serious help needed
    By dmmcclair in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:01 PM
  2. Need serious help with bench
    By wrasslin116 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 06:59 PM
  3. Need serious help