Serious Help Needed!!!

oaktownboy

Awards
for the past 3 years I have CFS...as the doctors call it. I have been diagnosed with candida, possible(but highly unlikely) Lyme Disease, hypothyroid, adrenal fatigue, etc. I have tried the anti-Candida diet, only to crash a week or so on it. I have no energy..constipated, no sex drive, insomnia, depression. It all started when I was dieting for a bodybuilding competition 3 years ago: August 2004. One day, I woke up sweating, unable to move. I had sugar cravings out the ass. At the time I was overtraining and abusing an ECA stack. The only thing the doctors can say is I am depressed and have candida (most of whom don't even recognize as an actual illness). To top it off, when I first got sick I was ONLY 19!!!. I am in need of serious help. I have seen at least 15-20 doctors and I realize they cannot help me.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board. Im sorry that you have all of those health issues. I dont think no one is going to risk it giving you advice with this information, or even if you give more. This is something that you should ask to your doctor and if he doesnt do sh1t, get a second opinion and if that doesnt work get another doctor.

Im very sorry i couldnt be much of help. I wish you the best.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by stay clean?
Guys this is a good freind of mine that is in need of help and no other dr even the so called experets ever looked into simple estrogen metabolism and imbalances. You may have candida but if you do not balance your estrogen then its only going to feed it more. So that is where I would start with infomration been provided

Justin given the fact that you probably had pre existing hormonal imblanacing before dieting (elevated estrogen most likely, un resolved stres issues from college). jsutin you need to dig up your lab results (where ever they may be) from the CFS center you went to and from there then we can get a better over all picture.

Right now we known you have hormonal imbalnaces from sugar cravings which indicates possible adrenal fatigue and also estrogen dominance, under active thyroid. What ever hit you hit your HPTA really hard and brought you down and drs were only looking at one system instead of the entire thing. You were basically a guine pig and labeled as having psychosis which probably was the end result of hormonal imbalnaces which saliva testing did reveal. Now what we need from you are your latest blood work when ever that was and go fom there.

Please list your symptoms you are expericning NOW from worst to lease. You need to mention that you have not had a morning erection pretty much your whole teenage life which is a bigg indicator of estogen imbalnaces. We can take it from there. From that information and that you gain weight like crazy from crash dieting also pin pioints you to balance out estrogen. What I suggest is taking DIM biopro or indoplex as been used here 1 tablet with 1000 mgs of TMG 2 times a day for 3 days and if no erection then you need to goto 2 tablets a day. Your homocystein levels are low like mine are as well as you are blocked in same pathway that was indicating estogen imbalnaces from the start. You need to start slow because increasing estrogen metabolism will stress out liver if you do it to fast. DIM and TMG would be were I would start.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Blood tests
Total testosterone
Free Testosterone
DHT
Estradiol (specify the Extraction Method, or “sensitive” assay for males) range 10-50 or 0-50
Estrone
Total estrogens
LH
FSH
Albumin
Prolactin
Free t-3
Free t-4
Reverse T-3
Thyroid antibodies
Cortisol
Free cortical (cortical binding globulin)
DHEA-S
SHBG
IGF-1
Progesterone
Hba1c
Homocysteine
Fasting insulin
Aldosterone
Bilirubin
Bilirubin direct
C-reactive protein
CBC
Fibrogen
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Total Cholesterol
HDL
LDL
HDL/LDL ratio
LDH
Uric acid
Serum b12/folate
Serum copper -
lipoprotein a

oaktownboy

Awards
THURSDAY I will get those blood tests run..then everyone can get some sort of an idea where I'm at

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Yes I can't wait until we see his tests.
Some of labs came in all the other goodies are still pending. Labs done now are not the ones we been waiting on just the usal CBC, ect. test levels came in but it will do no good with out other readings and labs are backed up for some reason.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Some of labs came in all the other goodies are still pending. Labs done now are not the ones we been waiting on just the usal CBC, ect. test levels came in but it will do no good with out other readings and labs are backed up for some reason.
Well I will be here can wait.