Transdermal Magnesium Therapy?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Magnesium Oil & Gel Page Health/Clinicially Proven products

I found that link through a search and would highly recommend listening to the .wav audio file on the page also.

It seems a very good way of energizing cells and relaxing muscle amongst other things like raising DHEA levels
What are we going to do about this:
http://internationalhealth.net/Page4.html#rules
""When circulating through saliva glands, the “free” non–protein-bound steroid hormone diffuses easily from blood capillaries into the saliva gland and then into saliva. Protein-bound, non-bioavailable hormones do not pass into or through the saliva gland. Thus, saliva testing is far superior to serum or urine testing in measuring bioavailable hormone levels.

Serum testing is fine for glucose and proteins but not for measuring “free” steroid hormones. Fifty years of “blood” tests have led to the great confusion that now befuddles conventional medicine in regard to steroid hormone supplementation.
""

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are we going to do about this:
http://internationalhealth.net/Page4.html#rules
""When circulating through saliva glands, the “free” non–protein-bound steroid hormone diffuses easily from blood capillaries into the saliva gland and then into saliva. Protein-bound, non-bioavailable hormones do not pass into or through the saliva gland. Thus, saliva testing is far superior to serum or urine testing in measuring bioavailable hormone levels.

Serum testing is fine for glucose and proteins but not for measuring “free” steroid hormones. Fifty years of “blood” tests have led to the great confusion that now befuddles conventional medicine in regard to steroid hormone supplementation.
""
Which is why FT is often has a wide margin of error and is sometimes regarded as useless. Saliva testing is becomming more widespread, and this is a good thing, because it is quite cheaper.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This strikes me as an extremely bad idea. First, the website is hocum (anyone selling something which claims to cure dozens of conditions should be ignored on principle). Second, I have serious doubts about the ability of the body to absorb magnesium through the dermus. Third, even if transdermal absorbtion were effective, it probably wouldn't be a good idea. The body's digestive system evolved to protect us from ingesting toxins from our environment. Bypassing this could result in unhealthy concentrations of magnesium and/or whatever contaminents are in the transdermal carrier.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Which is why FT is often has a wide margin of error and is sometimes regarded as useless. Saliva testing is becomming more widespread, and this is a good thing, because it is quite cheaper.
You may be right or may not, my concer is that with saliva tests there is non-existing database of results, so we will not know what to aim at. Other is quality control and repeatibility of results.
Next, methods from one to the next laboratory.

Blood testing is well established, just look at BioAvailable testosterone discussions, one lab out of how many.

Good discussion of the subject may help.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may be right or may not, my concer is that with saliva tests there is non-existing database of results, so we will not know what to aim at. Other is quality control and repeatibility of results.
Next, methods from one to the next laboratory.

Blood testing is well established, just look at BioAvailable testosterone discussions, one lab out of how many.

Good discussion of the subject may help.
ZRT is a rapidly growing business in this area. They are also quite adapt at billing insurance companies and using codes, so one could get work possibly free.

They have established ranges.

It is very interesting. I have a hunch they are on to something, because I have read about how alot of individuals on TD's having issues with bloodtesting, and numbers being all over the place and rapidly changing from one test to the next.

Note the bloodspot testing they have as well. http://www.zrtlab.com/Page.aspx?nid=12&action=view&category=1

Studies show that TD delivery of hormones results in dramatic increase of hormones in tissues(what you want) but without parallel increases in serum(which is why numbers on gels can be misleadingly low)

cjones84

Awards
This strikes me as an extremely bad idea. First, the website is hocum (anyone selling something which claims to cure dozens of conditions should be ignored on principle). Second, I have serious doubts about the ability of the body to absorb magnesium through the dermus. Third, even if transdermal absorbtion were effective, it probably wouldn't be a good idea. The body's digestive system evolved to protect us from ingesting toxins from our environment. Bypassing this could result in unhealthy concentrations of magnesium and/or whatever contaminents are in the transdermal carrier.
I think the path to healing is by the removal of symptoms, these accompany things such as low testosterone and adrenal fatigue by the bucketload.

If you are deficient in magnesium you can no longer effectively absorb magnesium from oral supplementation. Magnesium relaxes the muscles while calcium tightens the muscle

With this magnesium enters the body on a cellular level and the only way a cell can make energy is if there is magnesium at the cell membrane so it seems to make sense

Magnesium oil is magnesium chloride mixed with sea water with trace minerals, seems ok?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have been led down the wrong path.

Mark my words: in 10 years, no one will be using saliva testing.

From personal experience with patients, I would not recommend ZRT.
Thanks Dr J, I have heard you state this numerous times.

Always learning and looking for more info

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
How odd....especially the part where they say the mechanism of absorption isn't understood.

healthnut88

Awards
Magnesium Oil works for me!

Based on information in this thread, I purchased a copy of Dr. Sircus's Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, and I tried several types of magnesium oil. Well, it works! Here's what I found:

There are several different types and grades of magnesium oil (magnesium chloride). It is not actually an oil, but just feels "oil-like" because it is so concentrated. One type of magnesium oil comes from filtered ocean water and is often called "ocean minerals magnesium oil." This kind is effective, but it can irritate the skin. It is best used in baths, footbaths, and lotions. The other kind comes from magnesium deposits deep underground (one source is the ancient Zechstein seabed which is 250 million years old). This is usually called "ancient minerals" and is the purest mag oil (no heavy metals), does not irritate the skin nearly as much, and can be used orally (due to its high purity). Of course, the ancient minerals mag oil type costs more, but it may be worth it, esp. if you have sensitive skin, want to take it orally, or are using it on clients. (The ancient minerals is clear due to high purity, while the ocean minerals type tends to be slightly yellow due to mineral content other than magnesium.)

Now for the benefits. I immediately noticed that tense, tight muscles relaxed. This happens almost upon contact! I have used both types directly on skin. The ancient minerals is less "itchy," of course. But the most effective way to use them is to make your own homemade lotion (or add it to your favorite lotion). I read that you can mix equal parts mag oil, coconut oil, and aloe veral gel into a great lotion. This is my favorite. There is virtually no sting, the minerals don't dry and 'crust' on the skin, and the muscles love it. (Occasionally I will take a bath and pour the mag oil into the bath. Soaking feels great, and the oil absorbs into the body nicely when pores are open, but the direct application on the skin using lotion, is more cost effective.)

I also noticed that I slept better, and that I had more energy both for workouts and just in general. I found it interesting that I could be both more relaxed and have more energy. Then I read in Dr. Sircus's book that magnesium simultaneously relaxes muscles (and all tissues down to the cellular level) AND helps cells generate energy (as ATP). In reading the book, of course, you learn that magnesium chloride does many things (including help cardiac health, detoxification, boost DHEA levels, etc.). But what surprised me most was how rapidly some of these effects became noticeable with me, and then my friends, parents, and workout buddies. They all experienced reduced muscle tension and greater energy.

I use magnesium oil every day. I mostly apply the ancient minerals from integrated health, but you can find ancient or seawater types of magnesium oil from several online providers. I've been reading new articles by Dr. Mark Sircus on his site (search magnesium oil or international medical veritas association), and I look forward to the next edition of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy. This is the medicine of the future, available now.

I'm also happy because despite the cost of the product (say $100 per 1/2 gallon of ancient minerals), I only use maybe an ounce a day (when I apply my homemade lotion). That's over 2 months of daily use. I've used less than a gallon after many months rubbing lotion.

Meanwhile, my friends thank me, especially two who are massage therapists. The magnesium oil helps them do their work better, and saves their hands by softening their clients muscles faster. The clients are happy too, especially those with knotted muscles. As for myself, my therapist works more deeply, because my muscles "give" right away.

I would also add that there is nothing toxic about this product since it comes from a natural source, e.g., seawater or an ancient seabed. I would not drink it, of course. But I do take a teaspoon or two of the ancient minerals mag oil per day. The ocean minerals mag oil is probably best reserved for external use, but at least one friend mixes it with water, and says it helps with knotted muscles (and skin tone).

Finally, I would definitely recommend reading Dr. Sircus book. There are other good books about magnesium by Dr. Mildred Seelig and Dr. Carolyn Dean, but Dr. Sircus's book deals with transdermal magnesium therapy (i.e., magnesium across the surface of the skin). Transdermal magnesium (as magnesium chloride or "oil") is more rapidly absorbed than oral forms, and can be as effective as intravenous administration, which says a lot.

By way of anecdote, I was ridiculed last year by an MD who told me that it is impossible for magnesium to cross the skin. Not only did he laugh at the idea, but he wouldn't even listen to what I had to say. Too bad for him. He's probably busy doing open heart surgeries. But I can tell you that magnesium DOES cross the skin AND the benefits are everything Dr. Sircus's book promises. It is interesting that hospitals will inject magnesium sulfate solution (the same form as epsom salt) into a heart patient in the emergency room in order to save a life. But medical professionals typically will ignore any suggestion about using magnesium chloride transdermally (which costs less, is not painful, and can be done at home by anyone). I guess it's because Transdermal magnesium won't make pharmaceutical companies rich (no one can patent seawater!), but really this is preventive medicine at its best.

Please note that epsom salt or magnesium sulfate is not as well absorbed as magnesium chloride, and is excreted faster. My old bodyworker swore by epsom salt soaks until I introduced him to magnesium oil.

I urge everyone to try magnesium oil, and see how it can make a huge difference for your health.

Anyway, a big thumbs up and thanks to everyone for the posts. My life is better with magnesium oil!

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or do I detect that funny smell of MLM in here?

YeahRight hit it on the head in above post - "anyone selling something which claims to cure dozens of conditions should be ignored on principle".
The MLM litmus test? Always take an interesting observation to an absurd one. There must be a school for it.

Mo250

Awards
so what is the consensus on this transdermal Mg oil?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Based on information in this thread, I purchased a copy of Dr. Sircus's Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, and I tried several types of magnesium oil. Well, it works! Here's what I found:

There are several different types and grades of magnesium oil (magnesium chloride). It is not actually an oil, but just feels "oil-like" because it is so concentrated. One type of magnesium oil comes from filtered ocean water and is often called "ocean minerals magnesium oil." This kind is effective, but it can irritate the skin. It is best used in baths, footbaths, and lotions. The other kind comes from magnesium deposits deep underground (one source is the ancient Zechstein seabed which is 250 million years old). This is usually called "ancient minerals" and is the purest mag oil (no heavy metals), does not irritate the skin nearly as much, and can be used orally (due to its high purity). Of course, the ancient minerals mag oil type costs more, but it may be worth it, esp. if you have sensitive skin, want to take it orally, or are using it on clients. (The ancient minerals is clear due to high purity, while the ocean minerals type tends to be slightly yellow due to mineral content other than magnesium.)

Now for the benefits. I immediately noticed that tense, tight muscles relaxed. This happens almost upon contact! I have used both types directly on skin. The ancient minerals is less "itchy," of course. But the most effective way to use them is to make your own homemade lotion (or add it to your favorite lotion). I read that you can mix equal parts mag oil, coconut oil, and aloe veral gel into a great lotion. This is my favorite. There is virtually no sting, the minerals don't dry and 'crust' on the skin, and the muscles love it. (Occasionally I will take a bath and pour the mag oil into the bath. Soaking feels great, and the oil absorbs into the body nicely when pores are open, but the direct application on the skin using lotion, is more cost effective.)

I also noticed that I slept better, and that I had more energy both for workouts and just in general. I found it interesting that I could be both more relaxed and have more energy. Then I read in Dr. Sircus's book that magnesium simultaneously relaxes muscles (and all tissues down to the cellular level) AND helps cells generate energy (as ATP). In reading the book, of course, you learn that magnesium chloride does many things (including help cardiac health, detoxification, boost DHEA levels, etc.). But what surprised me most was how rapidly some of these effects became noticeable with me, and then my friends, parents, and workout buddies. They all experienced reduced muscle tension and greater energy.

I use magnesium oil every day. I mostly apply the ancient minerals from integrated health, but you can find ancient or seawater types of magnesium oil from several online providers. I've been reading new articles by Dr. Mark Sircus on his site (search magnesium oil or international medical veritas association), and I look forward to the next edition of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy. This is the medicine of the future, available now.

I'm also happy because despite the cost of the product (say $100 per 1/2 gallon of ancient minerals), I only use maybe an ounce a day (when I apply my homemade lotion). That's over 2 months of daily use. I've used less than a gallon after many months rubbing lotion.

Meanwhile, my friends thank me, especially two who are massage therapists. The magnesium oil helps them do their work better, and saves their hands by softening their clients muscles faster. The clients are happy too, especially those with knotted muscles. As for myself, my therapist works more deeply, because my muscles "give" right away.

I would also add that there is nothing toxic about this product since it comes from a natural source, e.g., seawater or an ancient seabed. I would not drink it, of course. But I do take a teaspoon or two of the ancient minerals mag oil per day. The ocean minerals mag oil is probably best reserved for external use, but at least one friend mixes it with water, and says it helps with knotted muscles (and skin tone).

Finally, I would definitely recommend reading Dr. Sircus book. There are other good books about magnesium by Dr. Mildred Seelig and Dr. Carolyn Dean, but Dr. Sircus's book deals with transdermal magnesium therapy (i.e., magnesium across the surface of the skin). Transdermal magnesium (as magnesium chloride or "oil") is more rapidly absorbed than oral forms, and can be as effective as intravenous administration, which says a lot.

By way of anecdote, I was ridiculed last year by an MD who told me that it is impossible for magnesium to cross the skin. Not only did he laugh at the idea, but he wouldn't even listen to what I had to say. Too bad for him. He's probably busy doing open heart surgeries. But I can tell you that magnesium DOES cross the skin AND the benefits are everything Dr. Sircus's book promises. It is interesting that hospitals will inject magnesium sulfate solution (the same form as epsom salt) into a heart patient in the emergency room in order to save a life. But medical professionals typically will ignore any suggestion about using magnesium chloride transdermally (which costs less, is not painful, and can be done at home by anyone). I guess it's because Transdermal magnesium won't make pharmaceutical companies rich (no one can patent seawater!), but really this is preventive medicine at its best.

Please note that epsom salt or magnesium sulfate is not as well absorbed as magnesium chloride, and is excreted faster. My old bodyworker swore by epsom salt soaks until I introduced him to magnesium oil.

I urge everyone to try magnesium oil, and see how it can make a huge difference for your health.

Anyway, a big thumbs up and thanks to everyone for the posts. My life is better with magnesium oil!
I've had a chronic condition in my left forearm from weightlifting for nearly nine months. I'm going to give this a try and post the results. I've taken magnesium supplement for cramps and the have worked.

Last edited:

engival

Awards
  • Established
i just started this 4 weeks ago... cant wait to retest my DHEAS and of course magnesium levels.

i take 2 ounces of Ocean minerals daily. sometimes i use ancient minerals

so far

better deeper sleep, vivid dreams, more morning wood..
skin is much better
i can last a bit longer during sex..

i know it takes at least 4 months to get full benefits.

only thing that sux is it itches and stings a bit.... i actually think the ancient minerals stings more than the ocean minerals. so i just use the ocean minerals right now..

this makes an excellent deodorant!

healthnut88

Awards
More About Magnesium Oil

I'm glad to hear that some people are getting results similar to mine!

BTW, this is not MLM. In fact, I suggest you avoid any kind of multi-level seller when searching for quality magnesium oil. MLMs charge more, so that's how you can recognize them--just compare prices. I don't recommend a particular product or seller. Try them all. I get great results from magnesium oil I get from the 'Integrated Health' website. But you will find many sources, if you search.

Anyway, the real litmus test is your own body.

Regarding claims for dozens of conditions, it's very interesting that in western medicine it always comes down to one substance for one condition. We end up with powerful drugs which are usually isolated from whole plants or other natural substances, and then synthesized into non-natural forms. A natural anti-inflammatory like ginger root IS good for dozens of conditions because it acts upon the SOURCE of the problem. Leave it to modern medicine to extract a single phytonutrient, like gingerol, then synthesize it to 10,000 times its natural potency. Now you have something that may only be good for one condition, along with numerous side effects. And you pay for it.

Other natural substances help 'dozens' of conditions. These substances include vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, and essential fatty acids. And for similar reasons: they operate systemically, rather than targeting one symptom or condition.

Back to magnesium. Natural magnesium is something we all need, but most of us simply don't get enough. The soils are deficient. Then we process all the nutrition out of the foods grown in these soils. Moreover, blood testing of magnesium means very little because blood levels and cellular levels are completely different. You can have "normal" blood levels while your cells are very deficient. Most doctors don't know this fact, which explains why they continue testing blood magnesium levels, as if that matters most.

Nothing beats trandermally applied magnesium oil for natural pain relief. That's because the magnesium ion is a non-competitive antagonist the N-Methyl-D-Aspartate (NMDA) receptor site. The magnesium ion goes in there and blocks the receptor. But magnesium has multiple modes of action against pain, and also can relieve pain by reducing inflammation, decreasing cell wall rigidity, etc. If magnesium effectively blocks pain, why shouldn't it work against many conditions, esp. when so many conditions involve pain.

Another reason why magnesium helps with dozens of conditions is that it is needed for HUNDREDS of purposes in the body. One is these purposes is supporting heart function--in a big way. Another one of these purposes is balancing calcium and boosting its assimilation. Calcium cannot be properly used without magnesium. They used to think it was 4-1 calcium to magnesium. The thinking now is more like 2-1 magnesium to calcium! If you do not have adequate magnesium, calcium will be stored in your soft tissues, as in bone spurs, etc.

The main thing I remember from Dr. Sircus's book is that magnesium is a flexibility mineral. Calcium can rigidify tissues. Magnesium makes them more flexible. Think about what that means for muscles. Both minerals are required for health, but the key is providing your body with enough magnesium to balance out calcium.

Similarly, on a cellular level, calcium levels are much higher in extracellular fluid than within cells. Magnesium levels are naturally higher within cells. When there is too much calcium in the body, calcium can leach from the extracellular fluid into cells, thereby forcing the cells work overtime to pump out the calcium. Because magnesium is required for producing energy (ATP) the body, when calcium levels are high in cells, there is actually less energy available for pumping it out. When you restore magnesium levels, calcium can be efficiently pumped out of cells, cell wall rigidity diminishes, and calcium is assimilated (e.g., into bones) instead of deposited into soft tissues.

The problem with cell wall rigidity is that it prevents nutrients from getting into cells, and wastes from getting out. Plus, the more calcified the interior of the cell, the less magnesium it contains, meaning less magnesium available for ATP production, and for preventing chronic pain. Chronic pain can develop when the receptor site continues to send pain signals because there is not enough magnesium to block the receptor site, to at least provide temporary relief until magnesium levels are restored, and cell wall rigidity is lessened or eliminated.

Yet another reason why magnesium helps so many conditions is that it is required for hundreds of enzyme reactions. Enzyme reactions are critical to life. When these reactions are hindered because there is not enough magnesium in the body, then imagine how much this compromises the biochemical processes needed to sustain health.

And this is just a fraction of what Dr. Sircus talks about in Transdermal Magnesium Therapy (Phaelos 2007). You can read a lot more yourself, if you visit his 'magnesium for life' site. Dr. Sircus in his book never skimps on the science of magnesium, and at times he gets quite technical. But his book is surprisingly easy to read. He uses simple language when possible because he writes both for health professionals and for regular folks like us.

If you read his book, your understanding of magnesium and its role for good health will pay for itself. Not only that, but you will understand how magnesium oil can benefit you and nearly everyone you know!

Mo250

Awards
so is this oil more bio-available than other chelated sources of magnesium? e.g magnesium glycinate

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
so is this oil more bio-available than other chelated sources of magnesium? e.g magnesium glycinate
Good question. It has always been my understanding that mag glycinate was the most bioavailable form of mag.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
BTW, this is not MLM. In fact, I suggest you avoid any kind of multi-level seller when searching for quality magnesium oil.

Regarding claims for dozens of conditions, it's very interesting that in western medicine it always comes down to one substance for one condition. We end up with powerful drugs which are usually isolated from whole plants or other natural substances, and then synthesized into non-natural forms. A natural anti-inflammatory like ginger root IS good for dozens of conditions because it acts upon the SOURCE of the problem.
Perhaps I jumped the gun on you. It's just that my daughter has a life-threatening disease (CF) and I belong to a CF online support group which is constantly hit by heartless MLMers saying how this product will "cure" CF and all us uninformed dummies need to do is buy their natural Himilaysian Salt (or Coral Calcium, or whatever) to rebalance our kids PH and mineral levels and the CF will go away. They use the exact same verbage in cancer support groups, MS, etc. A heartless attempt to pry money from the desperate and the suffering.

Believe me, when your kid has a fatal disease you're not just looking at "Western Medicine" to help, you look everywhere and become very informed about natural/alternative remedies. Yeah, we use ginger for inflammation, as well as curcumin and fish oil. We use NAC and vit C to boost glutathione levels, we use kelp to raise iodine, and we use MSM and wheat grass to boost PH (to name a few).

We are gung ho into natural approaches that may alleviate the suffering. It's just that you lose us when we hear the "cure" word.

Ironically, kids with CF have terribly low levels of magnesium and we have been giving Samantha mag glycinate for a few years now (which has helped to a point). If transdermal is in fact more effective, we're crazy not to try it.

Some of the transdermal mg websites talk cure a lot which turned me off, perhaps prematurely as you yourself did not promote it as such. For that I apologize and will try to keep an open mind.

So now be honest with me. You have a total 4 posts on AM. Each is a missive about trans mag in different forums. Do you have any relationship (financial or otherwise) with Dr. Sircus or the book or product? I know I'm a little paranoid about these things as I stated but I still smell some connection which, if not disclosed, is a little disingenuous IMO.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I jumped the gun on you. It's just that my daughter has a life-threatening disease (CF) and I belong to a CF online support group which is constantly hit by heartless MLMers saying how this product will "cure" CF and all us uninformed dummies need to do is buy their natural Himilaysian Salt (or Coral Calcium, or whatever) to rebalance our kids PH and mineral levels and the CF will go away. They use the exact same verbage in cancer support groups, MS, etc. A heartless attempt to pry money from the desperate and the suffering.

Believe me, when your kid has a fatal disease you're not just looking at "Western Medicine" to help, you look everywhere and become very informed about natural/alternative remedies. Yeah, we use ginger for inflammation, as well as curcumin and fish oil. We use NAC and vit C to boost glutathione levels, we use kelp to raise iodine, and we use MSM and wheat grass to boost PH (to name a few).

We are gung ho into natural approaches that may alleviate the suffering. It's just that you lose us when we hear the "cure" word.

Ironically, kids with CF have terribly low levels of magnesium and we have been giving Samantha mag glycinate for a few years now (which has helped to a point). If transdermal is in fact more effective, we're crazy not to try it.

Some of the transdermal mg websites talk cure a lot which turned me off, perhaps prematurely as you yourself did not promote it as such. For that I apologize and will try to keep an open mind.

So now be honest with me. You have a total 4 posts on AM. Each is a missive about trans mag in different forums. Do you have any relationship (financial or otherwise) with Dr. Sircus or the book or product? I know I'm a little paranoid about these things as I stated but I still smell some connection which, if not disclosed, is a little disingenuous IMO.
I have a client that will be tested and this is really the only change in his protocol so let the results speak for them selves on the blood tests..

How is your daughter? any improvements since those last suggestions? Stil waiting on tests i may go down today to see if they have came in because i know you are anxiously waiting..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I have a client that will be tested and this is really the only change in his protocol so let the results speak for them selves on the blood tests..

How is your daughter? any improvements since those last suggestions? Stil waiting on tests i may go down today to see if they have came in because i know you are anxiously waiting..
There is many ways to test for magnesium.
Which one is applicable for someone who just started magnesium theraphy?
I would lean toward urine, but do not really know.

Quest:
Quest Diagnostics: Test Menu
• Magnesium, 24-Hour Urine (with Creatinine) (625X) - (6213N)
• Magnesium, 24-Hour Urine (without Creatinine) - (11322X)
• Magnesium, Pediatric Urine - (11220X)
• Magnesium, Random Urine (6179X) - (84863N)
Magnesium, RBC (10551) - (623Z)
Magnesium, Serum (622X) - (26013P)
-----------------------------------
Genova;
Hair Analysis
http://www.gdx.net/home/images/reportpdf/elemental.pdf
Elemental Analysis, Packed Erythrocytes (RBC's)
http://www.genovadiagnostics.com/fil...tes_Report.pdf
Comprehensie Urine Profile
http://www.gdx.net/images/reportpdf/CUEP.pdf
-------------------------------------

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established

She says she is feeling good (at UF for summer studies) thanks for asking. Your suggestions were helpful - glad we met up. Let me know if SpectraCell is back yet.

PM me and we can get together when results come back.

Keep me posted about that mag therapy result. You are aware how much Sam needs mag.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
She says she is feeling good (at UF for summer studies) thanks for asking. Your suggestions were helpful - glad we met up. Let me know if SpectraCell is back yet.

PM me and we can get together when results come back.

Keep me posted about that mag therapy result. You are aware how much Sam needs mag.
Giving and absorping it is 2 different things. If you do not have the cofactors it does not get ulitized by the cell. One can take all the magnesium if you lack the abiility to absorb it forget it. transdermal or oral. I found most CF people are low in zinc and this could be a crucial factor to magneisum absorption..Once we get her results then I will go around all the metabolic road blocks to help her get her way on to better health.. Knowing what I know about you next step is to examine the cells to rule out find imbalances there and to give your androgens a little super charge !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iron Legion 15
Sage0607 Supplements 20
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 18