Are there any natural AI that deliver real world results ?

Chip Douglas

Awards

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
This question reeks of sloth. Your answer is all over this board.

Chip Douglas

Awards
This question reeks of sloth. Your answer is all over this board.
You're both correct and incorrect. Correct that is reeks of sloth, but incorrect cause I'm involved in so many boards regarding health that searching high and low each and veryone of them would be a full time job.

So on this board I know there are some prominent figures who excel in what they do, whether it is to lower E2 or tweak T, SHBG, thyroid hormones, so I sometimes prefer to ask them, this indeed saves me time.

It seems hard to reach a concensus on natural AI's but my current opinion is that there's nothing spectacular, but who knows, I might be wrong, so that's why i ask.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Cross between AI and finasteride.

See what you can find on
Meparticin, Ipertrofan.
Ipertrofan 40®

Brand Ipertrofan® 40 / Iperplasin® 40
Active Principle Mepartricin
Indication Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Once a day administration

Presentations 40 mg x 30 tablets

How to get it in USA.
It is sold in Europe.

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Bph): Online References For Health Concerns

Quote:
Aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen, can also be inhibited to try to prevent the age-related rise in estrogen. The use of aromatase inhibitors among men with BPH, however, is subject to some controversy. A number of studies have shown that the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole, when used in conjunction with 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, increased the level of testosterone in animal models of BPH (Sciarra F et al 2000; Suzuki K et al 1998). Some doctors consider this to be counterproductive among men who have BPH. However, studies of a newer aromatase inhibitor known as mepartricin (not yet approved in the United States) suggest that the drug lowered estrogen levels without affecting levels of other sex hormones (Boehm S et al 1998). Anastrozole is a US-approved aromatase inhibitor (although it is not approved to treat BPH). Obviously, more research is needed into the synergistic effects of 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors (such as dutasteride) used in conjunction with aromatase inhibitors (such as anastrozole) in men. It is also important to keep in mind that maintaining youthful testosterone levels is extremely important in aging men. For more information, please see the chapter on Male Hormone Modulation.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think DS is probably the best OTC one out there.

Combine that with DIM + TMG + Cal D Gluc + Fish Oil + Vit E + ZMA

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Zinc, Grape seed extract and vitamin C are my current favorites, but no natural suppliment is ever gonna compete with arimidex. Even though these supps may decrease aromatase more, the more you use. You cant just overload your body with anti-oxidants and minerals and not expect bad things to happen.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Real world results?

Whatever that is.

If you need to make major changes in E2 levels, there is probably no alternative to an AI. For those who are on TRT, the distinction of natural becomes less of an issue.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Zinc, Grape seed extract and vitamin C are my current favorites, but no natural suppliment is ever gonna compete with arimidex. Even though these supps may decrease aromatase more, the more you use. You cant just overload your body with anti-oxidants and minerals and not expect bad things to happen.
I don't overload anything. Zinc and magnesium are essential to health, and if you work out, your deficient in both of them without supplementation. Charles Poliquin has proven this time and time again with all his clients.

Fish Oil + Vit E is another one. Just google it. Every human being on planet earth(and your pets too) would benefit from it.

Calcium D Gluc is completely harmess and side effect free. All it does is prevent cancer and increase estrogen metabolism. :clap2:

DIM + TMG is a little experiement Im doing, it hasn't been added permanently to my arsenal.

And resveratrol is the most studied and talked about plant compound right now in the world.

These are all things i take regardless of their effect on E. The fact that they keep E in check is something I find as no coincidence.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I don't overload anything. Zinc and magnesium are essential to health, and if you work out, your deficient in both of them without supplementation. Charles Poliquin has proven this time and time again with all his clients.

Fish Oil + Vit E is another one. Just google it. Every human being on planet earth(and your pets too) would benefit from it.

Calcium D Gluc is completely harmess and side effect free. All it does is prevent cancer and increase estrogen metabolism. :clap2:

DIM + TMG is a little experiement Im doing, it hasn't been added permanently to my arsenal.

And resveratrol is the most studied and talked about plant compound right now in the world.

These are all things i take regardless of their effect on E. The fact that they keep E in check is something I find as no coincidence.

This is the 2nd time I have read on a forum that fish oil boosts T, I have never come across any publications that even suggests this.

Calcium-d-Glucarate, doesnt just lower E2, it lowers DHT and other good male androgens, I had a small thread on this.

DIM, as stated many times previously is not a substitute for an AI.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
This is the 2nd time I have read on a forum that fish oil boosts T, I have never come across any publications that even suggests this.
Essential fatty acids are vital to many cellular functions. Your health and functioning, sexual, mental and otherwise, is rooted in your cellular health. EFAs, or the lack of them, determine the cell wall permeability to nutrients and the expression of hormone receptors, including, IGF-1, insulin and steroids. And this also effects the performance of the testes and pituitary, so it works on both ends of the HPTA. Your cell walls are made up if a layer of fats with inner and outer layers of proteins. The wrong fats mean wrong performance. Ditto for the brain of which most of the dry mass is fats, preferably EFAs. Women who have more EFAs in their diets when pregnant have children with higher scores on mental performance. I could go on, but there are many lengthily studies on this that you can find and read. So EFAs are vital to the HPTA and to the functioning of the brain where libido is rooted (not in your d*ck).

Chip Douglas

Awards
Essential fatty acids are vital to many cellular functions. Your health and functioning, sexual, mental and otherwise, is rooted in your cellular health. EFAs, or the lack of them, determine the cell wall permeability to nutrients and the expression of hormone receptors, including, IGF-1, insulin and steroids. And this also effects the performance of the testes and pituitary, so it works on both ends of the HPTA. Your cell walls are made up if a layer of fats with inner and outer layers of proteins. The wrong fats mean wrong performance. Ditto for the brain of which most of the dry mass is fats, preferably EFAs. Women who have more EFAs in their diets when pregnant have children with higher scores on mental performance. I could go on, but there are many lengthily studies on this that you can find and read. So EFAs are vital to the HPTA and to the functioning of the brain where libido is rooted (not in your d*ck).
This is excellent post........so well said.