Has anyone noticed I3C/DIM harmed their libido ?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Has anyone noticed I3C/DIM harmed their libido ?

My libido has recently picked up after I went on a break from the web.

However, I've also recently started I3C at 100 mg/day and noticed nothing, so then went up to 200 mg/day and then my sex drive started to go down, although my last E2 was 35.

So my E2 needs lowering, but it seems for some reasons that I3C is making it worse. I noticed my erections to be a tiny bit better on I3C but libido is went down through the floor.

I'd like to know whether this has happened to a few here, since I think DIM/I3C is used by a good many on here.

I'm trying to figure out how can this take place--the loss of sex drive through I3C.

2. Registered User
    Answers

When I first found out about high E2 I tried every thing under the sun. DIM at least 4 kinds, 13C, LEF's stuff, Evista and the only thing that worked was Arimidex .5 mgs everyday. Problem is Arimidex at the time was to dam strong I kept going to low on E2. I was taking .25mgs every 5 days and going to low. This is when I found out about Indolplex/DIM now this stuff works I was only taking 1/2 a tablet to keep my E2 in check. I did find when I went to low I lost my libido and would get some dam bad ED. So I found when this happens I stop taking it until I get morning wood back that day I go back on it but cut the does.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    When I first found out about high E2 I tried every thing under the sun. DIM at least 4 kinds, 13C, LEF's stuff, Evista and the only thing that worked was Arimidex .5 mgs everyday. Problem is Arimidex at the time was to dam strong I kept going to low on E2. I was taking .25mgs every 5 days and going to low. This is when I found out about Indolplex/DIM now this stuff works I was only taking 1/2 a tablet to keep my E2 in check. I did find when I went to low I lost my libido and would get some dam bad ED. So I found when this happens I stop taking it until I get morning wood back that day I go back on it but cut the does.

I'm currently on 200 mg/day I3C (cause it's all I found locally, but next time I'm going to order indolplex) and I do get better daytime erections to some extent, at least enough to notice it. I don't think it's improved my morning woods though, as so far as i can see they've remained where they were, that is, there but not strong as they should be.

As far as libido, it's there but different since been on I3C--usually the feeling one gets of normal sex drive is a whole body feeling of anticipatory pleasure, but on I3C the libido seems quite localized right in the genitals....it's weird, it's like my **** wants sex but not my mind.

Is this something you've experienced on DIM/I3C ?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

When I first found my E2 to be up in the 90's I tried all kinds of stuff. Zinc, DIM 4 or 5 brands at the time I had bad ED and could not reach an orgasm. This went on for 10yrs. I used a penis pump to get it up and a penis ring to keep it up to have sex with my wife. I had no libido at all just felt it was not fair for my wife. She never knew I could not reach an orgasm because I had Prostate sugary and when I have an orgasm it goes into my bladder so she had no way of telling. After being on the Arimidex .5 mgs everyday for 4 weeks my E2 come down to 24 and my ED got 80% better and I could now reach an orgasm. I also had bad panic attacks and they are gone. I have a low pain in my groin with slow voiding this is gone. I did not get to morning wood until I went on Indolplex/DIM my E2 was good when I tried this and in less then a week I got morning wood after not having them for over 35 yrs. I found that getting them made my penis work much better it's was like a healing proccess. So this got much better over time like about 4 months. Today I find if I lose my morning wood I also lose my libidol. I never got anything out of taking DIM/13C and each thing I tried I gave it a good 60 to 90 days to see if it would work. The best thing I have found for libido is Maca I buy this by the pound and take 1 tsp full 2 x's a day. On this my load is even bigger. There is a lot of junk out there and one needs to not look for the best price but for what works for others. I was told about Indoplex/DIM and did not believe it would do the things they told me but I gave it a try and wow there are just to many men on TRT that take this and find it works great. Some men take it with TMG.
    http://www.ritecare.com/prodsheets/PHY-15336.html
    http://www.myvitanet.com/tmgtr75120ca.html
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Has anyone officially had his before and after E2 tested after being on DIM or I3C ?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Does anyone knows why I3C decreases appetite ?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chipdouglas View Post
    Has anyone officially had his before and after E2 tested after being on DIM or I3C ?
    Yes.
    And during that time I did not use Arimidex.
    I was taking per LEF recomendation one pill of
    DualAction.
    Blood test Oct06 LabCorp
    Total Estrogens 260pg/mL(40-115)
    estrone, serum 78pg/mL(12-72)
    Estradiol, sensitive 27pg/mL(3-70)

Changed to 6 pills of DualAction and
    two pills of TMG

Blood Test April13/07 Quest
    Estrogens, Total, Serum 60 pg/mL (130 or less)
    Estrone,serum 33 pg/mL(<or=68)
    Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive 27pg/mL(10-50)
    Note E2 remained constant.
    Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
    Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 500 Mg 180 Tablets
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Yes.
    And during that time I did not use Arimidex.
    I was taking per LEF recomendation one pill of
    DualAction.
    Blood test Oct06 LabCorp
    Total Estrogens 260pg/mL(40-115)
    estrone, serum 78pg/mL(12-72)
    Estradiol, sensitive 27pg/mL(3-70)

Changed to 6 pills of DualAction and
    two pills of TMG

Blood Test April13/07 Quest
    Estrogens, Total, Serum 60 pg/mL (130 or less)
    Estrone,serum 33 pg/mL(<or=68)
    Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive 27pg/mL(10-50)
    Note E2 remained constant.
    Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
    Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 500 Mg 180 Tablets
    Very interesting account

I wonder why the E2 remained constant though.
  9. Banned
    Answers

E2 is working ideally at 20 - 29.

Like Adex, I think DIM has a self governing system which does not allow it to wipe out E.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chipdouglas View Post
    Very interesting account

I wonder why the E2 remained constant though.
    That is why I wish there were others who actually did Estrogen testing while on DIM.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    That is why I wish there were others who actually did Estrogen testing while on DIM.
    I am
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone used KNOX gelatin for their joints?
    By Flaw in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 11:19 PM
  2. Has anyone noticed a color change in Now's Adam (Multi Vit)?
    By IvyLeaguePump in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 11:20 AM
  3. Has anyone noticed lasting pheros effects?
    By jacob0 in forum Pheromones
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 12:22 AM
  4. has anyone had this experience with their dcp?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:16 PM
  5. Has anyone received their Superdrol yet?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 04:38 PM