- 05-31-2007, 10:28 PM
- 06-01-2007, 07:32 AM
- 5'9" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
yes, that is the optimal range for E2.
- 06-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Who knows from personal experience that libido is highest when E2 is between 20-30? Can an E2 of 58 cause a loss of libido?
06-01-2007, 01:12 PM
The only thing I can add to this is if your SHBG is low then you may find your libido better at lower then 20 say between 15 to 20 pg/ml. I have found the best way to tell is to take Indolplex/DIM or Arimidex with the DIM one tablet at dinner with the Arimidex .25mgs every 3 days. In less then 10 days you will get some strong morning wood this to me is when you have your E2 in the zone. I stay on this but if wood stops to me it means my E2 is going down to low. So I stop taking the stuff until the wood comes back that day I go back on it but do less.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:36 PM
- By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
- By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2006, 05:44 PM
- By tops2heavy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 44Last Post: 04-07-2006, 12:04 AM
- By buffhunk29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:26 PM