Aggression, Quick Temper, Libido,

Charlie

Awards
Eleveted levels of Testosterone produces aggression. I like it, very useful for many things.

Eleveted levels of Testosterone produces quick temper, I can deal with this and stay in controll. (and out of trouble)

The mystery to me is, where is the libido? There is some libido, but it's not at the same level as the aggression and anger !

When I was younger I had high levels of all three. Now with TRT, libido does not seem to be on par with the other two?

What could be the missing ingrediant?

If I get an extensive blood panel, what would I look for?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Libido can be tied to imbalances in blood but also a hell of a lot of other factors. Stress can trump just about anything :)

fit4life05

Awards
Libido can be tied to imbalances in blood but also a hell of a lot of other factors. Stress can trump just about anything :)
libido could be from high or low e2, high prolactin, high progesterone, high cortisol

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Eleveted levels of Testosterone produces aggression. I like it, very useful for many things.

Eleveted levels of Testosterone produces quick temper, I can deal with this and stay in controll. (and out of trouble)

The mystery to me is, where is the libido? There is some libido, but it's not at the same level as the aggression and anger !

When I was younger I had high levels of all three. Now with TRT, libido does not seem to be on par with the other two?

What could be the missing ingrediant?

If I get an extensive blood panel, what would I look for?
Blood test wise:
DHEA sulfate
Prolactin
Progesterone
Pregnenolone
Estradiol, Bioavailable
Estradiol, Free
Estradiol, Fractionated, serum
Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive
Estrogens, Total, Serum
Estrone,serum

But I suspect T/E ratios may play a role,
so one would add

Testosterone, Free, Bio/Tot
Testosterone Total
Testosterone Free
Testosterone Bioavailable
SHBG
Albumin, serum
===========================================
LEF says this in their protocol:
Erectile Dysfunction: Online References For Health Concerns
===========================================
My recent blood test can be seen here, post #1:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13.html#post827550