- 05-27-2007, 08:41 PM
I am going to see Dr. John week after next and I put togather a timeline of my symptoms and treatment that I am going to give him a long with my medical records. I thought you guys might find it interesting. I have delt with this knowingly and unknowingly for over twenty years.
Timeline of Symptoms/Medications and Lab Results
- Very skinny found it very difficult to gain muscle or weight
- Very infrequent ED
- Muscle weight gain still very difficult
- Started to notice gynecomastia
- Weight gain around mid-section
- More frequent ED (about every two months)
- Extreme anxiety on occasion. Moderate anxiety most days
- Extremely tired all of the time
- Placed on Luvox for anxiety
- All symptoms persisted
- Placed on Effexor instead of Luvox
- Started to put things together and asked doctor to test my Testosterone
- The result was 205
- Prescribed 1 tube of Testim per day
- Two months later my levels rose to 385
- Continued with the Testim for one year
- The anxiety, tiredness and ED completely went away
- Decide to have surgery for the gynecomastia
- Surgeon told me to see an endocrinologist first
- He tested my levels and my Testosterone came back at 300 and he increased my dosage to a tube and a half per day.
- - My LH was very low (.2) so he ordered a MRI of my pituitary which was normal
- Had gynecomastia surgery in December
- Endocrinologist checked my Testosterone in April after the increase and my levels came back at 750. During this time I felt very well.
One month ago
- ED and anxiety came back very suddenly
- Felt very tired again
- Asked my doctor to test my E2 and DHT levels
- Test results were as follows. Total testosterone -123 (250-1100), Free Test 25.3 (35.0-155.0) Estradiol- 2 (Below or = 29), DHT ? 48 (25-75)
- Placed on weekly injection of Testosterone cypionate 200 mg/ml
- I have had four injections
- My symptoms are gradually fading at this point
- Get levels up enough to avoid symptoms and possibly to support some gain in muscle mass
- Avoid the possibility of the gynecomastia returning
- Regain normal testicle size
- Become or regain fertility if possible. I have not been tested for fertility.
- 05-27-2007, 08:52 PM
All I can say is best of luck and congrats on signing up to see Dr. John. Hope all works out for the, you are in very good hands now that you will be seeing Dr. John.
05-27-2007, 09:32 PM
05-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Change to T shots every three days or EOD.
Weekly T dose seems high.
(100-150)mg/week more likely.
I am currently on 2grams/day of 100mg/1gram Tcream and 250IU/EOD HCG Novarel.
I think I may be heading for shots, will see after my next blood test. If I do, I plan on doing
(T + HCG) shots every other day and have one day free of shots in between. T & HCG shots subQ around navel using 28ga needle for a T and same or smaller for HCG.
BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box Price: $24.99
BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box
BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box Price: $23.50
BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box
250 HCG twice a week
Similar Forum Threads
- By gators52 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2007, 10:56 PM
- By Mess in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-08-2005, 07:43 AM
- By </js> in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:22 PM
- By Patriots in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 06-11-2004, 10:22 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 03-20-2003, 11:03 AM