Estradiol/cortisol - AnabolicMinds.com

Estradiol/cortisol

  1. New Member
    Kingston pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    Estradiol/cortisol


    Does anyone know if Dr. Crisler would want to lower my estradiol if it is at 57.8 on a <=56.0 pg/mL ref. range? What number does he like to get it close to? Does he treat adrenal/cortisol problems?

  2. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Ask the doctor. He would want you to have appropriate levels after being appropriately "tuned up", I think.
  3. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingston pt View Post
    Does anyone know if Dr. Crisler would want to lower my estradiol if it is at 57.8 on a <=56.0 pg/mL ref. range? What number does he like to get it close to? Does he treat adrenal/cortisol problems?
    He would tell you that you did wrong test.
    If you want to know E2 levels you shoud do

    Estradiol, Sensitive

    ---------------------
    Yes, he would help you with adrenal/cortisol problem.

    Most likely he would check you out and first figure out what problems you actually have.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Kingston pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    He would tell you that you did wrong test.
    If you want to know E2 levels you shoud do

    Estradiol, Sensitive

    ---------------------
    Yes, he would help you with adrenal/cortisol problem.

    Most likely he would check you out and first figure out what problems you actually have.
    How do you know that is not the sensitive test? That is what I asked for.
  5. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingston pt View Post
    How do you know that is not the sensitive test? That is what I asked for.
    You asked but you did not received.
    For example:
    66 Estradiol 45 pg/mL (<52) wrong test for men
    69 Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive 27 pg/mL (10-50) correct test
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cortisol/estradiol and weight loss
    By grape ape in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 09:37 AM
  2. lowering cortisol? what ways..
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 10:34 AM
  3. At the 1 hour mark: finish workout or avoid cortisol and stop?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 06:46 PM
  4. Cortisol: Good or Bad?
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:11 PM
  5. Why can't i leave the estradiol in the synovex???
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 07:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in