elevated esterone vs low e2

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
MY main question is how can e2 be low (well atleast according to the range with result of <2 and rangr <29) and esterone be at the high end that makes no sense unless HCG is elevating progesterone causing it to increase and there is a metabolic shift that is occuring for some unknown reason where DIM, TMG would be appropriate modalities to keep the pathway open. And given the fact that esterone has same receptors in the breast and prostrate could this be causing similar effects of elevated e2 (sore breasts, water rention, interal anxiety, insomnia) even though the e2 is in the optimal range (or at least we think it is). Since e3 is the protector and iodine changes the converstion from e1 to e3 (which I am checking on through testing). So the question is this what can be done to lower the esterone with out affecting the e2 (DIM and TMG,), but not starting untill blood test are back. I did 1000 mgs of DIM the other night and My piss stunk to high hell in the morning so could this be telling me that my body needs to flush out the methyl - metabolites before adding more fuel to the fire so to speak with DIM. According to last test my e2 came back less then <2 of ultrasenstive estrodial essay so i stopped the armidex for a week and felt good then i started to loose morning wood and felt like becoming inuslin resitance muscle feel like not getting glycogen to them and flipping back the other way. I have a hunch its not the e2 causing the problem but stopping the DIm and causing the esterone to build up from the HCG and not getting metabolized properly, but I do not want to lower my e2 any more because I do not know where it really is from the testing results.. My dr is good but bery slow, being an undermetylator in the first place tells me methylated estrogen are building up and only test I found to measure that is the genova labs estroessence test which is used for males with BPH.

Then answer me this how come my tits hurt and i have BPH with normal estodial levels?
Things that can be causing
1.Dhea and hcg elevated esterones system is bottle necking where (ned to futher examine)
2. severe undermetylation (homocysteine of 3.9 tells me that and anything under 5 is a possible indicator) possible elevated 4,16 hydroxy not being properly disposed and were the bottle neck could be occuring (urine test would indicate this)
3. too much DIM causing depeltion of methl groups resulting in lowering of gluthione which is already indicated on lab tests.
4. hidden iodine defieincy due to dietary habits for past 25 plus years (elevated esterone and low estriol would idenitfy this on urine test.)

Drop in homocysteine went from 7.5 to 4.0 after one month of TRT 2 years ago could there have possible been a shift in not in e2 (was in range 20 shbg 20 test 500) but esterone metabolism which was the underlying cause.

Before trying dim I need to rebuild the methyl groups , methy cobalin, choline. because they are all low ..on spectracell testing and start out slower untll reserves are replenished..

Hypothesis
Severe iodine defeincy caused a metabolic shift casuing esterone to elevated and conversion of e1 to e3 (protective estrogen) to be reduced. e3 is protective for the prostrate and also breast tissues. I have always had senisitive nipples even though e2 has been in constant check it has never been above 20 the whole 3 years making me think that elevated esterone was the culprit the whole time and no dr even freaken checked for it.. Further research indicated that breast and prostrate tissue have receptors for esterone as well which could possible mean that if esterone can bind to e2 receptors why could it also bind to oones in hypothalamus or pituitary or ever else in the body. This could possible cause both an e2 defieincy and estrodial excess at the same time. The un used e2 would put undue stress on the liver. Also esterone is an estrogen how the hell can liver distguish between e1, e2? So is it possible that my elevated shbg could be a result of the un used e2 or the burden of elevated esterone.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
MY main question is how can e2 be low (well atleast according to the range with result of <2 and rangr <29) and esterone be at the high end that makes no sense unless HCG is elevating progesterone causing it to increase and there is a metabolic shift that is occuring for some unknown reason where DIM, TMG would be appropriate modalities to keep the pathway open. And given the fact that esterone has same receptors in the breast and prostrate could this be causing similar effects of elevated e2 (sore breasts, water rention, interal anxiety, insomnia) even though the e2 is in the optimal range (or at least we think it is). Since e3 is the protector and iodine changes the converstion from e1 to e3 (which I am checking on through testing). So the question is this what can be done to lower the esterone with out affecting the e2 (DIM and TMG,), but not starting untill blood test are back. I did 1000 mgs of DIM the other night and My piss stunk to high hell in the morning so could this be telling me that my body needs to flush out the methyl - metabolites before adding more fuel to the fire so to speak with DIM. According to last test my e2 came back less then <2 of ultrasenstive estrodial essay so i stopped the armidex for a week and felt good then i started to loose morning wood and felt like becoming inuslin resitance muscle feel like not getting glycogen to them and flipping back the other way. I have a hunch its not the e2 causing the problem but stopping the DIm and causing the esterone to build up from the HCG and not getting metabolized properly, but I do not want to lower my e2 any more because I do not know where it really is from the testing results.. My dr is good but bery slow, being an undermetylator in the first place tells me methylated estrogen are building up and only test I found to measure that is the genova labs estroessence test which is used for males with BPH.

Then answer me this how come my tits hurt and i have BPH with normal estodial levels?
Things that can be causing
1.Dhea and hcg elevated esterones system is bottle necking where (ned to futher examine)
2. severe undermetylation (homocysteine of 3.9 tells me that and anything under 5 is a possible indicator) possible elevated 4,16 hydroxy not being properly disposed and were the bottle neck could be occuring (urine test would indicate this)
3. too much DIM causing depeltion of methl groups resulting in lowering of gluthione which is already indicated on lab tests.
4. hidden iodine defieincy due to dietary habits for past 25 plus years (elevated esterone and low estriol would idenitfy this on urine test.)

Drop in homocysteine went from 7.5 to 4.0 after one month of TRT 2 years ago could there have possible been a shift in not in e2 (was in range 20 shbg 20 test 500) but esterone metabolism which was the underlying cause.

Before trying dim I need to rebuild the methyl groups , methy cobalin, choline. because they are all low ..on spectracell testing and start out slower untll reserves are replenished..

Hypothesis
Severe iodine defeincy caused a metabolic shift casuing esterone to elevated and conversion of e1 to e3 (protective estrogen) to be reduced. e3 is protective for the prostrate and also breast tissues. I have always had senisitive nipples even though e2 has been in constant check it has never been above 20 the whole 3 years making me think that elevated esterone was the culprit the whole time and no dr even freaken checked for it.. Further research indicated that breast and prostrate tissue have receptors for esterone as well which could possible mean that if esterone can bind to e2 receptors why could it also bind to oones in hypothalamus or pituitary or ever else in the body. This could possible cause both an e2 defieincy and estrodial excess at the same time. The un used e2 would put undue stress on the liver. Also esterone is an estrogen how the hell can liver distguish between e1, e2? So is it possible that my elevated shbg could be a result of the un used e2 or the burden of elevated esterone.
Face it, you do not know your E2 levels.
You need to get the correct test.

I would go to Quest and get this, and then attempt to do adjustments:

DHEA sulfate
Prolactin
Progesterone
Pregnenolone
Estradiol, Bioavailable
Estradiol, Free
Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive
Estrogens, Total, Serum
Estrone,serum