Candida Effect On Hrt???

1. New Member
    Answers

Candida Effect On Hrt???

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, got a new job and moved. I just found out that I have a systematic candida infection that's pretty bad. It seems to stem from anti-biotic use, sex with a partner who had a yeast infection, and hormonal fluctuation due to my initial balancing from HRT. The candida infection has caused many problems and has been in my system for some time. I found out when my symptoms got really bad and I took a candida test and found that I was loaded with yeast. Candida infections affect sexual function and digestive health among many other things. Has anyone on this board had any experience with candida while on hrt? I am starting a product called Three Lac which is supposed to be the best remedy for this condition.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while, got a new job and moved. I just found out that I have a systematic candida infection that's pretty bad. It seems to stem from anti-biotic use, sex with a partner who had a yeast infection, and hormonal fluctuation due to my initial balancing from HRT. The candida infection has caused many problems and has been in my system for some time. I found out when my symptoms got really bad and I took a candida test and found that I was loaded with yeast. Candida infections affect sexual function and digestive health among many other things. Has anyone on this board had any experience with candida while on hrt? I am starting a product called Three Lac which is supposed to be the best remedy for this condition.
    Toxins produced is basically same as ethanol alchool. So you are basically an acholic with out even touching a beer.

You need
    to up zinc to 60 mgs a day
    molydneum 500 mcgs a day
    b-1 200 mgs a day,
    NAC 600 mgs x 2 times,
    10 mgs biotin,
    Pantheine 300 mgs x 3
    NO COPPER, low sugar feeds yeast
    EVcoconut oil 2 TBSP a day

http://www.millnut.com/Florastor-Sac...x_p_16-84.html 1

3. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problem.
    Post on your progress fighting candida.

I suspect that some people with prostatitis may actually have candida. Possibly Three Lac may help some of them.

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Start popping suppliments like its your only income of calories.

But seriously, cut down on sugar, start drinking heavy water not tap water, heavy water is water thats rich in minerals, such as panna or evian. try raise your bodies PH, baking soda can do this, it all depends on how extreme you wanna go.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winny-effects on the liver?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 01:41 PM
  2. The war's effect on gear
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 11:01 AM
  3. 1-test and effects on protein synthesis
    By Kerruptt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0