Joint pain E2?

  1. New Member
    rfish1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

    Joint pain E2?


    I have had wierd joint pain for the last few years...My doc told me I am just fat and should lose weight and that was that. Then I get on test and for a few days have total relief and then it comes back again. Next my urologist wanted me off everything for 6 weeks to get blood tests, E2 came back at 35....all symptoms stopped again.
    Now I am doing hcg 250iu EOD and test 2 times a week and it's back again. Only thing I can figure is maybe E2 is getting to high. Anyone else have this?
    P.S. I also get a little weak and light headed during this time...Night sweats also, wife just reminded me of that.

  2. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    86.57%

    There is a possibility that your SQ T shots will generate more E than IM.

    But E2=35 is typical.

    My E2=37 made me feel like crap, even with TT at around 1000 and FT above normal range. So E2 can spoil all for some and E2 levels can do this without been above range. If a doc will not treat your symptoms unless your E2 levels are above range, then you need a new doc or need to press your case.

    AI, 1mg/wk of arimidex took me from 37-->22 and made a huge difference for the better.

    Things like night sweats might be transient and I would not be concerned. I had some transient sleeping disturbances, other than wood, that have cleared up. If TRT works, you may be changing fat patterns and metabolizing fat, that might make you warmer at night.
  3. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KSman View Post
    There is a possibility that your SQ T shots will generate more E than IM.

    But E2=35 is typical.

    My E2=37 made me feel like crap, even with TT at around 1000 and FT above normal range. So E2 can spoil all for some and E2 levels can do this without been above range. If a doc will not treat your symptoms unless your E2 levels are above range, then you need a new doc or need to press your case.

    AI, 1mg/wk of arimidex took me from 37-->22 and made a huge difference for the better.

    Things like night sweats might be transient and I would not be concerned. I had some transient sleeping disturbances, other than wood, that have cleared up. If TRT works, you may be changing fat patterns and metabolizing fat, that might make you warmer at night.

    Yes e2 is a tricky thing but once you get it under control you are good to go.. i am surprised bb will all the test they do are not having issues or may be they just have not felt the reprocussion of some of us already have..and its just a matter of time
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    rfish1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

    Hey Ksman good to see you on here. I do have some adex to start on if need be. So maybe I will try that.
  5. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    86.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    Hey Ksman good to see you on here. I do have some adex to start on if need be. So maybe I will try that.

    How you feel is the key. If you try it, you will know soon if its going to improve things.
  6. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KSman View Post
    How you feel is the key. If you try it, you will know soon if its going to improve things.
    Its also very easy to over shoot too !! So it needs to be monitired 2 weeks my freinds e2 was 60 when starting 2 weeks on .5 OD went down to 7 so be careful take the conservative approach frist can always add mroe later on.
  7. plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    I have had wierd joint pain for the last few years...My doc told me I am just fat and should lose weight and that was that. Then I get on test and for a few days have total relief and then it comes back again. Next my urologist wanted me off everything for 6 weeks to get blood tests, E2 came back at 35....all symptoms stopped again.
    Now I am doing hcg 250iu EOD and test 2 times a week and it's back again. Only thing I can figure is maybe E2 is getting to high. Anyone else have this?
    P.S. I also get a little weak and light headed during this time...Night sweats also, wife just reminded me of that.
    What was your other BW?
  8. New Member
    rfish1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

    I would have to dig up the blood work but tt was 156 or 165...one of those. LH FSH both low.Doc wanted me on HCG only for 6 weeks to see if it could jumpstart things. My nads got bigger but test did not change so cyp was added back in. I think when that bottle is empty he is going to make me go to the gel...
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KSman View Post
    There is a possibility that your SQ T shots will generate more E than IM.

    But E2=35 is typical.

    My E2=37 made me feel like crap, even with TT at around 1000 and FT above normal range. So E2 can spoil all for some and E2 levels can do this without been above range. If a doc will not treat your symptoms unless your E2 levels are above range, then you need a new doc or need to press your case.

    AI, 1mg/wk of arimidex took me from 37-->22 and made a huge difference for the better.

    Things like night sweats might be transient and I would not be concerned. I had some transient sleeping disturbances, other than wood, that have cleared up. If TRT works, you may be changing fat patterns and metabolizing fat, that might make you warmer at night.
    How do you dose Arimidex. Are you using Arimidex?
    There is LiquiDex, it is easy to measure whatewer dose with cut-off insuline syringe. It is 1mg/ml strenght, so say 1/4 Arimidex pill is same as 25 units on syringe, that is 0.25mL
    .
  10. New Member
    rfish1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

    I do have some LiquiDex with a graduated dropper ready if I need it.
  11. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    I do have some LiquiDex with a graduated dropper ready if I need it.
    .25 ml ever 3 rd day or even every 4 th day for 2 weeks then retest e2 levels ..but use one or the other do not mix dim and armidex it will drive other estrogen too low and possible raise esterone and lower your estriol which is the protective kind of estrogen in the body..
  12. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    I would have to dig up the blood work but tt was 156 or 165...one of those. LH FSH both low.Doc wanted me on HCG only for 6 weeks to see if it could jumpstart things. My nads got bigger but test did not change so cyp was added back in. I think when that bottle is empty he is going to make me go to the gel...
    If you will use Androgel, do not even bother with 5grams, go straight for 10grams. If you have any thyroid or adrenals issues (more than very mild), possibly go straight for 100mg/week test, that is 200mg/mL strenght. You could use 28ga 0.5cc syringe and do subQ in navel area. You can keep HCG.
    In total you can do both (T+HCG) shots every other day or every 3 days, convenient and effective.
    For HCG you can use any size needle up to 31ga.
    --------------------------
    When you did not stopped HCG.
    On gels retest after 2 weeks, adjust dose.
    On Test retest after 4-6 weeks.
    Do not stop HCG, but if you must....
    When you stopped HCG you waiting time will be much longer, basically wait untill you balls are totally gone.
  13. New Member
    KSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    86.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    How do you dose Arimidex. Are you using Arimidex?
    There is LiquiDex, it is easy to measure whatewer dose with cut-off insuline syringe. It is 1mg/ml strenght, so say 1/4 Arimidex pill is same as 25 units on syringe, that is 0.25mL
    .
    I use a liquid at 1mg/ml. I do my other stuff EOD. My dropper that came with the product does 30 drops per ml [count and see]. I take 8 drops EOD and for an EOD that falls on a weekend, I take 10. That makes 30 drops per week. So that is an alternative method.
  14. plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    If you will use Androgel, do not even bother with 5grams, go straight for 10grams. .
    It depends JansZ. I have read and seen BW from solid TD resonders, again, usually younger guys under 50 who have good thyroid functioning that got levels in 700's with 5g TD in conjunction with hCG.
  15. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    It depends JansZ. I have read and seen BW from solid TD resonders, again, usually younger guys under 50 who have good thyroid functioning that got levels in 700's with 5g TD in conjunction with hCG.
    You are right, there is so many possiblities, that is why bottom line is a good blood test.
    On 5 grams I had T=664
    On average one can expect:
    http://androgel.com/images/ProfessionalInfo.pdf

    Quote: "The average ( SDev) daily testosterone concentration produced by AndroGel 10 g on Day 30 was 792 ( 294) ng/dL and by AndroGel 5 g 566 ( 262) ng/dL."
  16. New Member
    rfish1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

    I have a feeling I will be pushed toward the gel the doctor was not to thrilled with injections and he might not refill them when this bottle is out, who knows I might have some luck with it....
  17. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    I have a feeling I will be pushed toward the gel the doctor was not to thrilled with injections and he might not refill them when this bottle is out, who knows I might have some luck with it....
    At one point I was using 3 (three) Androgel packs.
    That is 15mg of gel.

    I must say that if you do not have a problem paying big bucks for the product, or worry about infants like I do, it is not that bad. Convenience vise Androgel is the best around, in my opinoin. It dries out instantly, in 2-3 minutes you are ready to go. The process takes about 5 minutes from start to putting clothes on. It is faster than fiddling with needles (at least for me.)

    Now I use a T cream 2 grams/day and pregnenolone cream 1gram/day.
    I think 3 grams is a top for me, plus I am "stuck" for 1/2 hour every morning waiting for it to soak in.
  18. New Member
    rfish1966's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    88.93%

    I have to admit a break from needles might be nice. My wife never misses an injection, I however have messed up several times. Right now I have a huge black abd blue spot from hcg next to my navel.. I guess I probably just need to practice but a break would be nice all the same.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M4OHN & Joint Pain?
    By diamonddave in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 09:32 AM
  2. Joint pain with tren/test cyp?
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 10:54 AM
  3. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 07:43 PM
  4. GVT and Joint Pain
    By ironviking in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 11:46 PM
  5. Help! Joint pains!
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in