6-Oxy for estrogen control

bioman3131

Awards
I started the injections two weeks ago. My doctor has me on 200 mg/ml of test cyp per week until my levels get back to normal. The first week was fine, however, now I am feeling like I am having some estrogen issues. My nipples are sore and I am having some occasional erectile issues. I asked my doctor about anitiestrogens and he doesn't seem to have a clue. I plan to get into Dr. John inthe next month or so but in the meantime I was wondering if I could use 6-oxy to keep things under control. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
I started the injections two weeks ago. My doctor has me on 200 mg/ml of test cyp per week until my levels get back to normal. The first week was fine, however, now I am feeling like I am having some estrogen issues. My nipples are sore and I am having some occasional erectile issues. I asked my doctor about anitiestrogens and he doesn't seem to have a clue. I plan to get into Dr. John inthe next month or so but in the meantime I was wondering if I could use 6-oxy to keep things under control. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I assume you mean 6-OXO? I believe it is a suicide inhibitor. Do a google search on it. I don't think it's a great idea.. Arimidex seems to be the estrogen controller of choice for most.

I have heard some guys get less estrogen issues doing the injections twice a week, at half the dose but I am not a Dr. and don't want to give you advice that could worsen your health.

Can you see a doc that has knowledge of this in the mean time?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
OXO ---bad
Provide more details, blood tests before starting T, current blood tests, weekly T dose, frequency of injections, other medicines and supplements you are taking, complaints.

bioman3131

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it's 6-oxo, sorry for the typo. I was on Testim for two years and did well but a couple of months ago it stopped working. My levels went down to 123. My doc put me on 200mg/ml of test cyp per week until my levels get up. I have had two injections. The first week went well but several days ago my erections went to hell and my nipples are really sore. I had gyno surgery in december and this scares the hell out of me. I don't want it comming back! I had my esrodiol tested before the injections and it was fine. I am just afraid that now it's not. Things got a little better yesterday. Last night I took a very low dose of the 6-oxo and this morning I woke up with wood and today things in that area are back to normal. It could just be that my levels are flucuating. I am trying to get in to see dr. Jhon in the next two weeks and I just want something to keep things right until I do. Any suggestions. Should I just stay away from the 6-oxo all togather?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it's 6-oxo, sorry for the typo. I was on Testim for two years and did well but a couple of months ago it stopped working. My levels went down to 123. My doc put me on 200mg/ml of test cyp per week until my levels get up. I have had two injections. The first week went well but several days ago my erections went to hell and my nipples are really sore. I had gyno surgery in december and this scares the hell out of me. I don't want it comming back! I had my esrodiol tested before the injections and it was fine. I am just afraid that now it's not. Things got a little better yesterday. Last night I took a very low dose of the 6-oxo and this morning I woke up with wood and today things in that area are back to normal. It could just be that my levels are flucuating. I am trying to get in to see dr. Jhon in the next two weeks and I just want something to keep things right until I do. Any suggestions. Should I just stay away from the 6-oxo all togather?
If you want just wait until you see dr John, I would say do your shots every third day.
Change dose to 50mg/per shot.
If you test is 200mg/mL, get 25units in syringe.
Getting test into syringe takes couple of min, patience.
Use 28ga 1/cc needle, shoot subQ into belly fat around navel.
-------------------------------------------------------
To properly dose T you have to go to Quest to draw blood and do
(Free BioAvailabel and Total Testosterone)
Draw blood on the day of the test, before shot.
You change doses untill you are close to the top on ether FreeT or BAT, leave the other as is.
-----------------------------------------------------
Take some DIM compound pills (not straight DIM only)
For $24 you can buy Estrodial script from LEF have it tested at LabCorp and deal with E2 in coherent way.

-----------------------------
BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box Price: $24.99
BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box
BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box Price: $23.50
BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/828242-post18.html

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
This worked for me for yrs. get some Indolplex/DIM take just one tablet at dinner time. In less then a week you should be in the zone. Do this until you get good morning wood then keep on it but if wood stops your going to low. I then stop the DIM until wood comes back then that day I go back on the Indolplex/DIM but cut the tablet in half.
http://www.ritecare.com/prodsheets/PHY-15336.html

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
If you want just wait until you see dr John, I would say do your shots every third day.
Change dose to 50mg/per shot.
If you test is 200mg/mL, get 25units in syringe.
Getting test into syringe takes couple of min, patience.
Use 28ga 1/cc needle, shoot subQ into belly fat around navel.
-------------------------------------------------------
To properly dose T you have to go to Quest to draw blood and do
(Free BioAvailabel and Total Testosterone)
Draw blood on the day of the test, before shot.
You change doses untill you are close to the top on ether FreeT or BAT, leave the other as is.
-----------------------------------------------------
Take some DIM compound pills (not straight DIM only)
For $24 you can buy Estrodial script from LEF have it tested at LabCorp and deal with E2 in coherent way.

-----------------------------
BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box Price: $24.99
BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box
BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box Price: $23.50
BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/828242-post18.html

I would not recommend sub q unless you are a fat SOB other wise its almost like doing it in your leg with same needle. If you got fat legs it would be the same IMO doing it in your stomach