Week 8 Update

1. Week 8 Update

I am now into my 8th week (updated Blood results coming this week) Still just 100mg Test Cyp weekly and myomin 2 caps twice a day (from all I have read this is not the best AI but I am sticking to Dr's requests for now) Libido is coming back and had a great weekend with the wife ... it was the first in a LONG TIME. I hope it continues to get better from here. Dr is waiting for SHGB results to adjust Test if needed to achieve optimal results

I am going to post recent blood work results next week

2. Quote Originally Posted by BillfromNJ View Post
    I am now into my 8th week (updated Blood results coming this week) Still just 100mg Test Cyp weekly and myomin 2 caps twice a day (from all I have read this is not the best AI but I am sticking to Dr's requests for now) Libido is coming back and had a great weekend with the wife ... it was the first in a LONG TIME. I hope it continues to get better from here. Dr is waiting for SHGB results to adjust Test if needed to achieve optimal results

I am going to post recent blood work results next week
    When you post your results plese post also your old results if you have them.
    You can do a screen capture of your excel file with tests, save as jpeg and then attach to your message. Much easier to read. Wish this board was able to support tables.

I suspect that Myomin may regulate all E's, E1, E2, E3

Glad that you and you wife are happy.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    When you post your results plese post also your old results if you have them.
    You can do a screen capture of your excel file with tests, save as jpeg and then attach to your message. Much easier to read. Wish this board was able to support tables.

I am not that computer savy but I will put up all my test results from the beginning

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 01:41 AM
  2. My Natadrol Experience (Weekly Update)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 11:42 AM
  3. M-drol/H-drol log (~1/week updates)
    By ecu19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 01:51 PM
  4. 4 week update on first cycle!!
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 08:46 PM
  5. Week 1 Methyl 1-Test update