27yrs old test levels 247 help please

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did several cycles of test and havent used anything for about a year and used clomid as my post. i also was using paxil for about 7yrs and stopped it last jan/07. my doc is puttin me on test injection of cypionate 200ml once every 2 weeks. he told me he wants me on it for about 3 months to get my levels back up. i asked him if there were any sides,and he told me no. he said my hair wont fall out,natural test wont shut down. do you think this guy knows what he is doing,or should i just make a trip to dr.john?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

1. 200 mgs every 2 weeks shuts down natural test levels
2. sounds like hes going to put you on it and then once your levels come back up will take you off of it
3. he forgot to tell you that you may have a chance to grow a third nut too from it.
4. He probably has no idea what blood work to do other then testosterone total testerone and most likely would forget the other things that go along with it.
5. Your paxil is probably causing your low test levels and you may have naturally had low test levels causing your depression.

If you are giving your self the shots 100 mgs every week for 4 weeks retest proper blood work as indicated on the sticky above. If e2 is a problem split injections into every 3rd day and then retest in 4-6 weeks total e2 and it may bring down e2 with out any armidex needed. Philsophy less drugs creates less varaibles.

GOTO SEE DR JOHN!! would be first choice. or have dr work with dr john ..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i stopped the paxil and i think i always did have low kids even as a teenager. im not taking the shots my gut feeling tells me this doc doesnt know what he is doing....thanks for the advice

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i my doc is puttin me on test injection of cypionate 200ml once every 2 weeks. he told me he wants me on it for about 3 months to get my levels back up. i asked him if there were any sides,and he told me no. he said my hair wont fall out,natural test wont shut down.
:toofunny: :toofunny:

Oh, these silly Dr's are at it again, pretending like they know what they are talking about