How long before injections take effect? - AnabolicMinds.com

How long before injections take effect?

1. New Member

How long before injections take effect?

I was on Testim for almost three years and it recently quit working and my levels went down to 123. I started injections 200mg/ml of test-cyp two weeks ago. I have felt better and my sexual function came back but today it bit the dust again. I have felt kind of anxiuos which I usually do when my levels get really low. This just all messes with your mind. You wonder if this is happening becasue the test is low or if your just anxiuos. I did perfect in that area for the past three years and no amount of stress or anxiety effected me that way. This sucks! I just wished things would get back to normal. Any input?

2. New Member

Are you self injecting or going to the doc's office for that?

Injecting every two weeks is insane and you hit bottom as you describe. This also happens to some with weekly injections. I inject test cyp every other day for a total of 98mg/wk. You also can inject HCG to keep your testes healthy and producing some of your own T. E2 levels can spoil everything and some need an aromatase inhibitor (AI) to lower E2 levels. The typical AI is arimidex, an oral drug, 1mg per week (yes a tiny amount).

Initial good results are transient until the body adjusts.

For me, I need T+HCG+AI.

Get and always keep copies of your lab work. You need at least total and free T, TT & FT, and E2 estradiol. If you have these numbers... post them.

You have a lot of reading to catch up on!
  3. New Member

Thanks for the reply. I have to got to the doctor for the injections. I asked about doing them myself but he thought it would be better for me to come in. Right now I am doing 200 mg/ml per week until my levels come up and I have had two injections. I also asked about HCG but my famly doc doesn't know much about HRT and was relucatant to prescribe it for me. I have been looking for a good HRT doc around here. If I can't find one I am going to bite the bullet and travel to Dr. Crisler. I was thinking that things would be up an down until my levels get stabalized but it just really sucks when you hit those low points.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman3131 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I have to got to the doctor for the injections. I asked about doing them myself but he thought it would be better for me to come in. Right now I am doing 200 mg/ml per week until my levels come up and I have had two injections. I also asked about HCG but my famly doc doesn't know much about HRT and was relucatant to prescribe it for me. I have been looking for a good HRT doc around here. If I can't find one I am going to bite the bullet and travel to Dr. Crisler. I was thinking that things would be up an down until my levels get stabalized but it just really sucks when you hit those low points.
    Post your location and others may suggest a good doctor in your area.

Keep studying... many need to know a lot to get things right and as you can see, it would not take much to know more about these issues than some doctors care to learn about.
  5. New Member

Thanks!

I live in Oklahoma City. I posted a couple of days ago asking that very question but didn't get a response. I noticed from your profile that you are in Kansas. Do you know of anyone good in this region?
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman3131 View Post
    I live in Oklahoma City. I posted a couple of days ago asking that very question but didn't get a response. I noticed from your profile that you are in Kansas. Do you know of anyone good in this region?
    I drive to see a doctor in NE Kansas
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long does it take for Anastrozole to take effect?
    By crankyballs in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 05:22 PM
  5. How long did it take you to notice Armidex's effects?
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:50 PM