What does HGH typically cost?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
My DR....the one who jumps at the chance to give me prilosec and lipitor....seems to think an HGH level of 0 is normal (yes, I realize the proper test is IGF-1).

Even though I have all the subjective symptoms she simply refuses to even consider it. She also wants me to get my cholesterol "as low as possible".

I think they are up to something. I know someone who is a patient of Kaiser and they would not treat him for 0 hgh either...so I think he sued them.

I am wondering.....what does hgh therapy typically cost per month?

I realize there is a separate forum for this.....but they seem to be bbers who dont need it. I am asking here because I may need it to get back to normal.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My DR....the one who jumps at the chance to give me prilosec and lipitor....seems to think an HGH level of 0 is normal (yes, I realize the proper test is IGF-1).

Even though I have all the subjective symptoms she simply refuses to even consider it. She also wants me to get my cholesterol "as low as possible".

I think they are up to something. I know someone who is a patient of Kaiser and they would not treat him for 0 hgh either...so I think he sued them.

I am wondering.....what does hgh therapy typically cost per month?

I realize there is a separate forum for this.....but they seem to be bbers who dont need it. I am asking here because I may need it to get back to normal.

What symptoms are you having?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
too many to list but chronic pain and lack of recovering from workouts and just life are the worst, then cloudy thinking and many other subtle things.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
too many to list but chronic pain and lack of recovering from workouts and just life are the worst, then cloudy thinking and many other subtle things.
Get the same things, Im only 27. Very poor workout recovery and jointpain.

The coudy thinking might be related, might also be E related, get that as well.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
HGH can be $600 to $1500 per month if going through a doctor and being prescribed legitimately. Many insurance companies will not cover it either.