Varicocele questions

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

Varicocele questions

I was initially diagnosed with a hydrocele by my GP who put me on antibiotics. The pain continued so I went to a urologist who immediately diagnosed a varicocele and wants me to have a second ultrasound. He said these things are often missed but mine was visable just by sight! I have zero energy and just about pass out after eating. He also put me on another round of antibiotics. The pain seems to come from the right side. My right testicle appears larger but I don't know if thats really the case or that the left one has gotten smaller. Did anyone who had this feel pain on the side of the actual vericocele or was it just in the general location? According to the 7 or 9 question test for low testosterone on another web site I have every single symptom. The doc did not send me for blood tests. Should I ask him over the phone to schedule lab work, or wait until mid june when I have my next appointment with him? I don't want to piss off the doc but I've had the pain since March and have to much to do to feel like this. Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

Anyone?
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by zues View Post
    I was initially diagnosed with a hydrocele by my GP who put me on antibiotics. The pain continued so I went to a urologist who immediately diagnosed a varicocele and wants me to have a second ultrasound. He said these things are often missed but mine was visable just by sight! I have zero energy and just about pass out after eating. He also put me on another round of antibiotics. The pain seems to come from the right side. My right testicle appears larger but I don't know if thats really the case or that the left one has gotten smaller. Did anyone who had this feel pain on the side of the actual vericocele or was it just in the general location? According to the 7 or 9 question test for low testosterone on another web site I have every single symptom. The doc did not send me for blood tests. Should I ask him over the phone to schedule lab work, or wait until mid june when I have my next appointment with him? I don't want to piss off the doc but I've had the pain since March and have to much to do to feel like this. Thanks
    When you end up on TRT, do not do HCG, let your testis and scrotum shrink, pain will stop, it did for me.
    When you decide to be fertile use short course of HCG possibly with HMG, get son or daughter and go back to not using HCG.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

Thanks for the response Jansz. And by the way it looks like your about 6 - 7 hours from us.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

I have also noticed joint pain/swelling? It feels like I turned 100 yrs old over night! Is this possibly related?
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by zues View Post
    I have also noticed joint pain/swelling? It feels like I turned 100 yrs old over night! Is this possibly related?
    All totally guessing. Yes it is possible.
    You will benefit if you could get long blood test at Quest, blood drawn at Quest.
    I do this:
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:55 PM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  3. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ