- 05-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I was initially diagnosed with a hydrocele by my GP who put me on antibiotics. The pain continued so I went to a urologist who immediately diagnosed a varicocele and wants me to have a second ultrasound. He said these things are often missed but mine was visable just by sight! I have zero energy and just about pass out after eating. He also put me on another round of antibiotics. The pain seems to come from the right side. My right testicle appears larger but I don't know if thats really the case or that the left one has gotten smaller. Did anyone who had this feel pain on the side of the actual vericocele or was it just in the general location? According to the 7 or 9 question test for low testosterone on another web site I have every single symptom. The doc did not send me for blood tests. Should I ask him over the phone to schedule lab work, or wait until mid june when I have my next appointment with him? I don't want to piss off the doc but I've had the pain since March and have to much to do to feel like this. Thanks
- 05-21-2007, 08:40 AM
- 05-21-2007, 09:09 AM
05-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the response Jansz. And by the way it looks like your about 6 - 7 hours from us.
05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
I have also noticed joint pain/swelling? It feels like I turned 100 yrs old over night! Is this possibly related?
05-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TX4theWIN in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 05-24-2012, 10:55 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:22 PM