Cymbalta

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any experiences with this? The reason I ask is because my Dr. said it would increase libido, but everything that I've read says that it will decrease it.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any experiences with this? The reason I ask is because my Dr. said it would increase libido, but everything that I've read says that it will decrease it.
Only if you had high norepherine levels it will help modulate it, cymbalta or any other anti depressant is bandaid for majority of people. First when I got sick he offered me paxil, I told him to shove it up his ass. With a testosterone of 40 and there was no stress in my life at that time, but cause was diagnosed by a little korean lady and told me my liver is clogged, and she was right from the start !! Probably due to dietary imbalances (high protein low carb higher fat) and weaken immune system from excessive 2000 mgs a day ALA abuse and not balancing it with biotin induced a fatty liver, and inuslin resistance.

pandasys

Awards
I was on cymbalta for a while. I was switched to that from lexapro thinking it would reduce sexual sides. When I finally quit cymbalta my sexual sides disappeared. HRT has been the best thing for my mood. No more need for SSRI or SSNRI, and no more side effects. Good luck.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you're not a patient of mine! lol
At the time i was 240 lbs 5'9 6% ..so i had intimadation factor going HAHA. But I think a testosterone of 40 ng/dl (300-827) would have sent off bells and whistles to any one even not medically trained when it was highlighted out of range in big bold letters..

javry

Awards
I was on cymbalta for a while. I was switched to that from lexapro thinking it would reduce sexual sides. When I finally quit cymbalta my sexual sides disappeared. HRT has been the best thing for my mood. No more need for SSRI or SSNRI, and no more side effects. Good luck.

- Hey what's HRT?