results 4 weeks subq shots

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
results 4 weeks (using 29 gauge needle 1/2 inch)

these are results from 4 weeks subq shots at 60 mgs testosterone every m,th with hcg 250 ius taken on days before shots with .5 armidex a day 20 mgs cortef, t3 37.5, mcgs , 25 mgs of dhea 2 times

total T 1100
(o-1100) quest changed there ranges YIPPE from 827 to 1100 about freaken time !!
TT free percentage 2.14 (1 - 3.10%)
free t 237 (35.0-155) i thought this range was from (35.- 210) WTF
estrogen sentiive <2 reference range <29 ? TOO LOW
total estrogen (useless I know) 146 ( 130 or less)
esterone 62 < 68 TOO HIGH suspect iodine defeincy since iodine converts e1 to e3
lipoprotein 127 <75 estrogen defiency or excess plus lack of fish oils too
shbg 37 -- 10-50 (altered estogen metabolism is in play here and possible reason for BPH) more so fatty liver from lack of e2
progesterone 1.5 <1.4
dhea 235 (100-395) hcg and cortisol brought this up
am cortisol 15.1 3-21 ( this is even on 20 mgs cortef a day)
Igf-1 276
ferrtin was 39 dropped from 80 !!
my triglyceride, cholesterol, vLDL were all low indicating lack of insulin production because lack of e2. Explaining also no morning chubb)
cortisol binding gloculin is pending and will show how estrogen is interferrin with cortisol levels ..
as speculated low e2 was causing low glutione in WBC

as of now DRs is investigating estrogen metabolism through rhein labs and doing 24 hour iodine loading test. I speculate once we correct estrogen metabolism then 60-70% will be alleviate

Stopping all anti e
This information explains my altered copper levels for so long because excessive estrogen was binding up causing a copper over laod and a copper defieicny in the blood. once I get urine test iI will have a clearer picture to what is going on !!
For now sticking in 2 tsp fish oils and doing iodine loading test sunday and from there I think the answers will be found !!

I can not thank you guys enough ~~

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
how do you feel?
besides short term memory loss and constipation, no libido, lack of appetite from estrogen imbalnces pretty good. gained 20 lbs of muscle in less then 4 weeks so no complaints.Still got 40 lbs of muscle to go to get back to 80% of what I was :) I plain on competing in march of next year first time in 4 years on stage.. :)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
these are results from 4 weeks subq shots at 60 mgs testosterone every m,th with hcg 250 ius taken on days before shots with .5 armidex a day 20 mgs cortef, t3 37.5, mcgs , 25 mgs of dhea 2 times

total T 1100
(o-1100) quest changed there ranges YIPPE from 827 to 1100 about freaken time !!
esterone 62 < 68 TOO HIGH suspect iodine defeincy since iodine converts e1 to e3
shbg 37 -- 10-50 (altered estogen metabolism is in play here and possible reason for BPH) more so fatty liver from lack of e2
progesterone 1.5 <1.4
Igf-1 276
my triglyceride, cholesterol, vLDL were all low indicating lack of insulin production because lack of e2. Explaining also no morning chubb)
cortisol binding gloculin is pending and will show how estrogen is interferrin with cortisol levels ..

as of now DRs is investigating estrogen metabolism through rhein labs and doing 24 hour iodine loading test. I speculate once we correct estrogen metabolism then 60-70% will be alleviate

Stopping all anti e
This information explains my altered copper levels for so long because excessive estrogen was binding up causing a copper over laod and a copper defieicny in the blood. once I get urine test iI will have a clearer picture to what is going on !!
For now sticking in 2 tsp fish oils and doing iodine loading test sunday and from there I think the answers will be found !!

I do not have all of the answers but here is what I have to say:

You probably are using enough testosterone, 60mg twice weekly, 120mg/week
Your testosterone test is wrong test, next time ask for (Free BioAvailable and Total Testosterone)
I had it done twice, the right way and the wrong way plus additional Albumin and SHBG.
They all came as different numbers. In the correct T test my SHBG was much (20%, 20 vs 24) lower.
If it would work similar in your case you would still have SHBG too high. Since your DHEA is also low, going by my experience I suggest cream from compounding pharmacy, pregnenolne plus chrysin. Also Stinging nettle. Using pregnenolone+chrysin cream you possibly would not need DHEA pills. Stop DHEA pills until next test.

Stop taking Arimidex, you have killed E2

Your Total Estrogen is little high, one or two pills of Dual_Action and TMG from LEF should help.

I would worry about low cholesterol, not sure how to raise it, read this:
Cerebral Vascular Disease - Page 10 Of 11: Online Reference For Health Concerns

What to do with Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A)=127 (<75) (LEF <20) this is high risk here!!!!
I guess additional pill on top of the two I am taking should help.
Super Omega-3 Epa/Dha With Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract, 120 Softgels
(Mine Lipoprotein(A) is high too, but not that much) Some guidance here:
Cardiovascular Disease: Review And Therapeutic Summary - Print Version : Online References For Health Concerns

low ferritin, mine is low too, time to take iron pills.
================================================================
Back to beginning;
If after all of the above is implemented and your next (Free BioAvailable and Total Testosterone) show that your either FreeT or BioAvailable T is low and not within +-10% of top range, I would increase testosterone dose.
Ranges from my test
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Tot
Testosterone Total 250-1100 ng/dL
Testosterone Free 46.0-224.0 pg/mL
Testosterone Bioavailable 110.0-575.0 ng/dL
SHBG 23-38 nmol/L
Albumin, serum 3.6-5.1 g/dL

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
SubQ shots,
explain process, what needle are you using where do you do shoot.
How do you get T inside syringe, how long it takes?
Do not have to pull back on a plunger to check for blood, should be simpler process.
Why not IM?
Heck, it goes inside the body, after 3-4 weeks it should not matter if it starts within fat or muscle.

Retype information from testosterone label, please.

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I do not have all of the answers but here is what I have to say:

You probably are using enough testosterone, 60mg twice weekly, 120mg/week
Your testosterone test is wrong test, next time ask for (Free BioAvailable and Total Testosterone)
I had it done twice, the right way and the wrong way plus additional Albumin and SHBG.
They all came as different numbers. In the correct T test my SHBG was much (20%, 20 vs 24) lower.
If it would work similar in your case you would still have SHBG too high. Since your DHEA is also low, going by my experience I suggest cream from compounding pharmacy, pregnenolne plus chrysin. Also Stinging nettle. Using pregnenolone+chrysin cream you possibly would not need DHEA pills. Stop DHEA pills until next test.

Stop taking Arimidex, you have killed E2

Your Total Estrogen is little high, one or two pills of Dual_Action and TMG from LEF should help.

I would worry about low cholesterol, not sure how to raise it, read this:
Cerebral Vascular Disease - Page 10 Of 11: Online Reference For Health Concerns

What to do with Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A)=127 (<75) (LEF <20) this is high risk here!!!!
I guess additional pill on top of the two I am taking should help.
Super Omega-3 Epa/Dha With Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract, 120 Softgels
(Mine Lipoprotein(A) is high too, but not that much) Some guidance here:
Cardiovascular Disease: Review And Therapeutic Summary - Print Version : Online References For Health Concerns

low ferritin, mine is low too, time to take iron pills.
================================================================
Back to beginning;
If after all of the above is implemented and your next (Free BioAvailable and Total Testosterone) show that your either FreeT or BioAvailable T is low and not within +-10% of top range, I would increase testosterone dose.
Ranges from my test
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Tot
Testosterone Total 250-1100 ng/dL
Testosterone Free 46.0-224.0 pg/mL
Testosterone Bioavailable 110.0-575.0 ng/dL
SHBG 23-38 nmol/L
Albumin, serum 3.6-5.1 g/dL

Followed progmmers method 28 gauge 1/2 inch quad
serum albumin was 4.9 for calculation of bio
they tested testosterone free percentage not bio but i know you can calcuate that :)
doing 50 mgs iron 2 times a day low estrogen probably drove copper in the ground and you need copper to uptake iron
Lipoproteins are from imbalance of AA/EPA and altered estreogen metabolism
I was taking 1000 mgs TMG already with DIM 300 mgs a day
i can not absorb cream that why i went to shots..
armidex was stopped as of a weeks ago
homocysteine levels dropped to 4.0 from 5.3 telling me my estrogen was too low ...
correting altered estrogen metabolism and possible iodine deifeincy will lower shbg as well as reduce BPH

armotase is not the problem e1 to e3 conversion more likely is at doing rheine testing to verify that !!
estrogen imbalance = fatty liver hence altered shbg

E

engival

Awards
  • Established
how comes your libido hasnt returned with a T level like that?

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
look at e2 undectable !! no e2 no hard ons, no memory, no serotonin, no gaba, constipation, cardiac problems, lack of ciruclation, you end up getting fat and muscles are not full and hard, muscle atrophy, clogged arteries, insulin and cortisol is altered, dehydration, dry skin, bloated belly, protein metabolism slows down creates fatty liver that alteres thyroid (low t-4 to t-3 conversion) causes elevated rt3. basically it starts a deadly chain reaction if not broken end up with possible stroke ..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Followed progmmers method 28 gauge 1/2 inch quad
serum albumin was 4.9 for calculation of bio
they tested testosterone free percentage not bio but i know you can calcuate that :)
doing 50 mgs iron 2 times a day low estrogen probably drove copper in the ground and you need copper to uptake iron
Lipoproteins are from imbalance of AA/EPA and altered estreogen metabolism
I was taking 1000 mgs TMG already with DIM 300 mgs a day

i can not absorb cream that why i went to shots..
armidex was stopped as of a weeks ago
homocysteine levels dropped to 4.0 from 5.3 telling me my estrogen was too low ...
correting altered estrogen metabolism and possible iodine deifeincy will lower shbg as well as reduce BPH

armotase is not the problem e1 to e3 conversion more likely is at doing rheine testing to verify that !!
After you get results from Rhein Labs what are you going to do!
You are going to take DIM.
There is misconception about when one says DIM, it is more than just a DIM, it is I3C, cruciferous concentrate, resveratol, some others.
Do me a favor, get Dual-Action from LEF and use six pills until next test.

estrogen imbalance = fatty liver hence altered shbg
I will calculatte FreeT and BAT for you, but it is never as good as directly from Quest.
TT=1100ng/dL
shbg=37nmol/L
Albumin=4.9

FreeT=23.6 ng/dL=236pg/mL (46.0-224.0)(tiny bit over range)

BAT=626 ng/dL = 57%(110.0-575.0)(little over the range, =626/575=1.089, it is 9% over the range)
I would either do nothing or change shots from 60mg to 58mg

Remember, as your SHBG will go down FreeT and BAT will raise.
===========================================
Explain when you drawed blood, before or after shot, details are important.

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I will calculatte FreeT and BAT for you, but it is never as good as directly from Quest.
TT=1100ng/dL
shbg=37nmol/L
Albumin=4.9

FreeT=23.6 ng/dL=236pg/mL (46.0-224.0)(tiny bit over range)

BAT=626 ng/dL = 57%(110.0-575.0)(little over the range, =626/575=1.089, it is 9% over the range)
I would either do nothing or change shots from 60mg to 58mg

Remember, as your SHBG will go down FreeT and BAT will raise.
===========================================
Explain when you drawed blood, before or after shot, details are important.
i agree,
for the fact that barely eat saturated fats possible my problem may lies in membrane permeability due to lack of sat fats causes membranes to get stiff and not allowing toxins out such as estogen causing depeltion of gluthione levels causing alterations in homocysteine metabolism to be shifted towards CBS then methylation.

Adding in 1 -2 servings of muscle milk or extra virgin cocconut oil .. This should help with also immunuty too as well as lower Lipoprotein A come to think about it when i was eating more sat fats 9organic butter, EVCCO my Shbg was 18..

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

total T 1100
progesterone 1.5 <1.4
Igf-1 276

Stopping all anti e

Does a morning chub equate to morning wood? I get the chub, but I thought morning wood was a full hard on?

A

AAA

Awards
besides short term memory loss and constipation, no libido, lack of appetite from estrogen imbalnces pretty good. gained 20 lbs of muscle in less then 4 weeks so no complaints.Still got 40 lbs of muscle to go to get back to 80% of what I was :) I plain on competing in march of next year first time in 4 years on stage.. :)

20# of muscle in 30 days? Let me see 20# divided by 30 days = .66 # per day! Ronnie would be jealous........

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
20# of muscle in 30 days? Let me see 20# divided by 30 days = .66 # per day! Ronnie would be jealous........
Before getting sick I was 5'9 230 lbs 6% body fat CLEAN for 1 year NO DRUGS I have muscle memory. I was light years a head of bodybuilding industry and my training partner was dr john berrardi for 1 year..

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Yes that john berrardi !! i trained with him for 2 years straight.
he was a freak doing 600 lbs squats for at 22 years old for reps at 220 lbs clean for 6-8 months.
legs where sickly strong we both usually ended up close to 1500-1700 lbs on leg press for sets of 6-8 reps no wraps. Best training partner I ever had..Yes we dabbled but what we did was considered "natural" to most bodybuilders Ran cycles for 6 weeks at a time and back then we were running hcg along with cycles 250 ius 2 times a week not knowing it was even right thing to do then came off to clomid for 3 weeks then stayed off for up to 4-6 months to hold gains depedning if we were going to compete. If there was a show it be 6 on 6 off 6 on then completely off with PCT and stay off for up 6-7 months at a time. Like i said we were light years ahead of our time.. TRibestan was my best freind for many years and I swear by the stuff still today if proper brand.

Where did you tube come from:wtf:

Right now my goals are
1. stabilzie cell membranes - fish oils, saturated fats (cocconut oil, butter organic) - Great smokies EFA intracellular test.
2. detoxifty estrogen - seeking rhein labs for this (iodine imbalance as well)
3. balance out liver pathways - methylation and CBS (increase gluthione production its LOW ) - great smokies amino acid urine tests
4. increase caloires - just on barely 1800 caloires i gained close to 20 lbs of muscle back. going to get back to 4000 caloires by 2 months increase them 250 caloires a week to let body adjust.
5. Put this crap behind me and move on with my life

R

rfish1966

Awards
John Berrardi is awesome.
Question about subq injections, do you just pinch up some skin or just jab it right in?

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
John Berrardi is awesome.
Question about subq injections, do you just pinch up some skin or just jab it right in?
Just do it like you do your significant other and "lub and stick it right on in"
:toofunny: :

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
John Berardi :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Im jealous you got to train with him.
He was my best freind for few years before he just disappeared next thing I know i found his ass on internet by accident LOL

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, and he has been very active with the t-nation people as a nutritionist and exercise coach. You should try and contact him over there.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
BD - Insulin Syringes

328440 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle 1/2 Unit Insulin Syringe 3/10 cc 31G x 8 mm (5/16 in). Permanantly attached needle. (100/sp, 500/ca)
328289 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle Insulin Syringe 1 cc 31 G x 8 mm (5/16 in) for mail order (90/sp, 450/ca)
328418 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle Insulin Syringe 1 cc 31 G x 8 mm (5/16 in). Permanantly attached needle. (100/sp, 500/ca)
328290 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle Insulin Syringe 1/2 cc 31 G x 8 mm (5/16 in) for mail order (90/sp, 450/ca)
328468 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle Insulin Syringe 1/2 cc 31 G x 8 mm (5/16 in). Permanantly attached needle. (100/sp, 500/ca)
328291 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle Insulin Syringe 3/10 cc 31 G x 8 mm (5/16 in) for mail order (90/sp, 450/ca)
328438 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle Insulin Syringe 3/10 cc 31 G x 8 mm (5/16 in). Permanantly attached needle. (100/sp, 500/ca)
328288 BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle Insulin Syringe 3/10 cc 31 G x 8 mm (5/16 in.) Sample Pack (100/ca)

328278 BD Ultra-Fine™ Needle Insulin Syringe 1 cc 30 G x 12.7mm (1/2 in) for mail order (90/sp, 450/ca)
328411 BD Ultra-Fine™ Needle Insulin Syringe 1 cc 30G x 12.7mm (1/2 in) (100/sp, 500/ca)
328466 BD Ultra-Fine™ Needle Insulin Syringe 1/2 cc 30 G x 12.7 mm (1/2 in) (100/sp, 500/ca)
328285 BD Ultra-Fine™ Needle Insulin Syringe 1/2 cc 30 G x 12.7 mm (1/2 in.) Sample Pack (100/ca)
328279 BD Ultra-Fine™ Needle Insulin Syringe 1/2 cc 30 G x 12.7mm (1/2 in) for mail order (90/sp, 450/ca)
328431 BD Ultra-Fine™ Needle Insulin Syringe 3/10 cc 30 G x 12.7 mm (1/2 in) (100/sp, 500/ca)
328280 BD Ultra-Fine™ Needle Insulin Syringe 3/10 cc 30 G x 12.7 mm (1/2 in) for mail order (90/sp, 450/ca)
326725 30 G x 8 mm 1/2 cc BD™ Ultra-Fine II™ (short) blister, pack insulin syringe for use with U-100 insulin. (100/sp, 500/ca)

329411 1 cc BD Ultra-Fine™ U-100 syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. with permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. (100/sp, 500/ca)
309311 1 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD Ultra-Fine™ permanently attached needle. Regular bevel, regular wall. Self-contained. (200/sp, 1600/ca)
305930 1 mL BD SafetyGlide™ insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD™ permanently attached needle (100/sp, 400/ca)
329466 1/2 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD Ultra-Fine™ permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. (Orange) Self-contained. (100/sp, 500/ca)
309306 1/2 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD Ultra-Fine™ permanently attached needle. Regular bevel, regular wall. Self-contained. Hospital pack. (200/sp, 1600/ca)
305932 1/2 mL BD SafetyGlide™ insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD™ permanently attached needle (100/sp, 400/ca)
309301 3/10 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD Ultra-Fine™ IV permanently attached needle. Regular bevel, regular wall. Self-contained. (200/sp, 1600/ca)
305935 3/10 mL BD SafetyGlide™ insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD™ permanently attached needle (100/sp, 400/ca)

320466 29 G x 12.7 mm 1/2 cc BD Ultra-Fine™ self-contained insulin syringe for use with U-100 insulin. (100/sp, 500/ca)

329410 1 cc BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28G x 1/2 in. permanently attached needle. Self-contained, regular bevel, regular wall. (100/sp, 500/ca)
309309 1 mL BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28 G x 1/2 in. BD Micro-Fine™ IV (Orange) permanently attached needle. Regular bevel, regular wall. Self-contained. Hospital pack. (200/sp, 1600/ca)
329424 1 mL BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28 G x 1/2 in. self-contained BD Micro-Fine™ IV permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. Blister pack. (100/sp, 500/ca)
329420 1 mL BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28 G x 1/2 in. self-contained BD Micro-Fine™ IV permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. Single Unit Graduation. Blister pack. (100/sp, 500/ca)
309305 1/2 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28 G x 1/2 in. BD Micro-Fine™ IV (Orange) permanently attached needle. Regular bevel, regular wall. Self-contained. Hospital pack. (200/sp, 1600/ca)
329465 1/2 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28 G x 1/2 in. BD Micro-Fine™ IV permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. (Orange) Self-contained. (100/sp, 500/ca)
329461 1/2 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28 G x 1/2 in. BD Micro-Fine™ IV permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. Blister pack. (100/sp, 500/ca)
309300 3/10 mL BD Lo-Dose™ U-100 insulin syringe with 28 G x 1/2 in. BD Micro-Fine™ IV (Orange) permanently attached needle. Regular bevel, regular wall. Self-contained. (200/sp, 1600/ca)
328465 BD Micro-Fine™ VI Needle Insulin Syringe 28 G x 12.7 mm 1/2 cc (100/sp, 500/ca)
328430 BD Micro-Fine™ VI Needle Insulin Syringe 28 G x 12.7 mm 3/10 cc (100/sp, 500/ca)
328410 BD Micro-Fine™ IV Needle Insulin Syringe 1 cc 28G x 12.7mm (1/2 in) (100/sp, 500/ca)
328283 28 G .3 cc BD™ Ultra-Fine mail order Pharmacy (90/sp, 450/ca)
328282 28 G .5 cc BD™ Ultra-Fine mail order Pharmacy (90/sp, 450/ca)
328281 28 G 1cc BD™ Ultra-Fine mail order Pharmacy (90/sp, 450/ca)

329412 1 mL BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with 27 G x 5/8 in. self-contained BD Micro-Fine™ IV permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. (Orange) (100/sp, 500/ca)
309310 1cc BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with 27 G x 5/8 in. BD Micro-Fine™ IV (Orange) permanently attached needle. Regular bevel, regular wall. Self-contained. Hospital pack. (200/sp, 1600/ca)

329652 1cc BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with slip tip; 26 G x 1/2 in. BD PrecisionGlide™ detachable needle. (Orange/Tan) (100/sp, 800/ca)

329651 1 mL BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with slip tip; 25 G x 5/8 in. BD PrecisionGlide™ detachable needle, regular bevel, regular wall. (Orange/Blue) (100/sp, 800/ca)
329622 1cc BD™ U-100 insulin syringe with slip tip; 25 G x 1 in. BD PrecisionGlide™ detachable needle, regular bevel, regular wall. (Orange/Blue) (100/sp, 800/ca)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
results 4 weeks (using 29 gauge needle 1/2 inch)
Describe name of testosterone.
How long it takes to draw the test into syringe using 29ga?

Would it work with 29 G x 1/2 in but small 3/10mL syringe, or should I use 1/2cc or 1cc?
3/10mL would take about whole volume of syringe.
When you are doing 60mg od 200mg/mL test, that is 3/10mL.

When I fold skin on my thigh the fold is less than 1/4" thick, hard to do suq injection.
When I forced and did HCG in a thigh I ended with a buble under skin that lasted about 1/2 hour.
Test would probably stay much longer under skin that is that thin.
Around navel I have lots of fat, 3/4" folded, would it work to do subq around navel, same as I do HCG?
=========================================

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Describe name of testosterone.
How long it takes to draw the test into syringe using 29ga?

Would it work with 29 G x 1/2 in but small 3/10mL syringe, or should I use 1/2cc or 1cc?
3/10mL would take about whole volume of syringe.
When you are doing 60mg od 200mg/mL test, that is 3/10mL.

When I fold skin on my thigh the fold is less than 1/4" thick, hard to do suq injection.
When I forced and did HCG in a thigh I ended with a buble under skin that lasted about 1/2 hour.
Test would probably stay much longer under skin that is that thin.
Around navel I have lots of fat, 3/4" folded, would it work to do subq around navel, same as I do HCG?
=========================================
I use half of CC because I only use 50 mgs at a time which is 25 ius on insulin pin stick it right on in calve, thigh, triceps, biceps, deltoid,

Draw with Big needle and pull plunger out of small syringe and fill it up to the 25 ius mark on inuslin pin stick plunger back in lightly flip it around and let it run all the way back tap it a few times push foward. Stick needle in directly. (this is for test injection not hcg) HCG pinch and poke navel .Another few weeks and my skin will be so tight it will hurt to pinch :)
to inject takes about 30-45 seconds and a steady hand HAHA If I do my triceps i have some one else do it. deltoid is cake.
i use every 3 rd day its much more of a steady serum no highs no lows. Plus i like spot injecting more often brings up lagging body parts LOL

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What brand Trib? if can't post pm me please

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I use half of CC because I only use 50 mgs at a time which is 25 ius on insulin pin stick it right on in calve, thigh, triceps, biceps, deltoid,

Draw with Big needle and pull plunger out of small syringe and fill it up to the 25 ius mark on inuslin pin stick plunger back in lightly flip it around and let it run all the way back tap it a few times push foward. Stick needle in directly. (this is for test injection not hcg) HCG pinch and poke navel .Another few weeks and my skin will be so tight it will hurt to pinch :)
to inject takes about 30-45 seconds and a steady hand HAHA If I do my triceps i have some one else do it. deltoid is cake.
i use every 3 rd day its much more of a steady serum no highs no lows. Plus i like spot injecting more often brings up lagging body parts LOL
What is going on with big syringe?
How big it is, how thick needle.
Are you using two new syringes every three days or you have one big syringe, possibly 10mL transfer all testosterone from vial and basically store your T in that syringe. In that case the big syringe shoud be little bit special with good cover for needle, cover for plunger, possibly traveling case, etc. Devil usually is in details. Plese describe.
Post link to place where you buy all three kind of syringes that you are using, one for HCG and two for a T.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardasnails1973
TRibestan - sopharma nothing else worked on me.
i tried biotest, twin lab, you name it..

Biotest, nobody else ;)
Why use Tribestan when one supplements with testosterone?

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardasnails1973
TRibestan - sopharma nothing else worked on me.
i tried biotest, twin lab, you name it..

Why use Tribestan when one supplements with testosterone?
Not now when I was cycling or before all this crapped happen I did..

E

engival

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to have ED still, if all your hormones are back in good balance (T, E2, cortisol, TSH, etc) ?

J

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is it possible to have ED still, if all your hormones are back in good balance (T, E2, cortisol, TSH, etc) ?
Yes. There are other causes of ED beyond hormonal balance. Just a few off the top of my head....depression, performance anxiesty, reaction to meds, bp issues, bph, actual phsyical problems.........

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Look towards neurotransmitters doapmine , serotonin norephipherine imbalnces..

E

engival

Awards
  • Established
but wont neurotransmitters balance out once hormones are fixed becuase there connected?

i believe all my Ed problems are hormonal right now... but i just hope it'll all be fixed once i get my T and thyroid up to check

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
but wont neurotransmitters balance out once hormones are fixed becuase there connected?

i believe all my Ed problems are hormonal right now... but i just hope it'll all be fixed once i get my T and thyroid up to check
Every thing works in harmony..this is the problem with modern medicine they only look for effect never the cause or other variables. People need to be treated as a whole ..Chinese medicine could not have been wrong for 5,000 years :)

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Libido requires at proper balance or ratio of T:E, and other things also need to be in balance. I had TT=1000 and FT=36, both above reference ranges. And I was a mess. Lowered E2 37-->22 and a huge list of things improved greatly.

Lesson, high T levels are not sufficient alone.

And E that is too low also kills libido.

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Libido requires at proper balance or ratio of T:E, and other things also need to be in balance. I had TT=1000 and FT=36, both above reference ranges. And I was a mess. Lowered E2 37-->22 and a huge list of things improved greatly.

what was your shbg to ksman because that could be a big indicator the you need lower e2 then normal people also to your estrogen metabolism may be altered causing your sensitivity to e2 as well. (just a theory similar to inuslin senitivity/ resistance same might go for estrogen)

If shbg is low then e2 needs to be lower then typical range (estrogen sensitive)
if shbg is high and e2 is low then e2 may need to higher to feel better (like insulin resistance body needs more to get the benefits).

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
what was your shbg to ksman because that could be a big indicator the you need lower e2 then normal people also to your estrogen metabolism may be altered causing your sensitivity to e2 as well. (just a theory similar to insulin sensitivity/ resistance same might go for estrogen)

If shbg is low then e2 needs to be lower then typical range (estrogen sensitive)
if shbg is high and e2 is low then e2 may need to higher to feel better (like insulin resistance body needs more to get the benefits).
I have not tested SHBG for a long time. SHBG was 30 (7-50) 1.5 years ago while E2 was 24 at the time. Doc wrote "low - good" on my lab report.

My wood-o-meter sure tells me that lower E2 is good [for me].

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I have not tested SHBG for a long time. SHBG was 30 (7-50) 1.5 years ago while E2 was 24 at the time. Doc wrote "low - good" on my lab report.

My wood-o-meter sure tells me that lower E2 is good [for me].
Your body knows best :)

M

MacDonnell

Awards
I believe Dr. Mariano once said, in one of his posts, that often, once hormones are properly balanced, neurotransmitters can also balance. However, this may not always hold true. There will also be patients with perfectly normal, balanced hormones, but who may have seratonin or dopamine deficiencies, for example. Hopefully, you (and I) will be lucky!

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
here is my new list of updatred blood work getting in 2 weeks..

Blood work
Total Testosterone
Bioavailable Testosterone (AKA “Free and weakly Bound”)
DHT
Estradiol (specify the Extraction Method, or “sensitive” assay for males)
Estrogens, Total, Serum
Estradiol, Bioavailable
Estradiol, Free
Estrone
Free t-3
Free t-4
Reverse T-3
DHEA-S
SHBG
Progesterone
Homocysteine
Cortisol am serum
CBC
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
liver panel
Total Cholesterol
LDH
Serum copper -
Serum ferritin
Lp(a)
Vitamin D serum 25d oh

main focus is on estrogens and getting them balanced

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
here is my new list of updatred blood work getting in 2 weeks..

Blood work
Total Testosterone
DHT
Estradiol (specify the Extraction Method, or “sensitive” assay for males)
Estrogens, Total, Serum
Estradiol, Bioavailable
Estradiol, Free
Estrone
Free t-3
Free t-4
Reverse T-3
DHEA-S
SHBG
Progesterone
Homocysteine
Cortisol am serum
CBC
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
liver panel
Total Cholesterol
LDH
Serum copper -
Serum ferritin
Lp(a)
Vitamin D serum 25d oh

main focus is on estrogens and getting them balanced
Looks like you were not able to go to Quest.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
i get all lab workdone by quest
Then this name is not right:
is by LabCorp
LabCorp Directory of Services
-------------------------------------------------------

Testosterone, LC/MS/MS from Quest Diagnostics

Free, Bioavailable, and Total Testosterone
----------------------------------------------------------
As you know Quest have another (wrong) T test
Free and Total Testosterone
so one have to be careful.
-----------------------
You can see the difference in results because in my test they did both (I asked just for one).

P

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established

Still with everything just right your head can still mess it up. Best to get on Cialis say 10 to 20 mgs and take it every 72 hrs this way your past any sides and you don't need to wait for the pill to work. Keep at this for about 6 months then try with out it.

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Still with everything just right your head can still mess it up. Best to get on Cialis say 10 to 20 mgs and take it every 72 hrs this way your past any sides and you don't need to wait for the pill to work. Keep at this for about 6 months then try with out it.
Just saw dr and he commented on total estrogens as source of prostrate problems and is going to do the estroessence test from Genova and also the EPA./AA ratio for confirmation of need for fish oils. So we are getting down to the bottom of things since its been hiiden for so long. I also commented on the test for e2 was not right and he agreed that and is testing for estrodial male (range 0-50 instead). He was concerned with shbg being 38 too and working on getting that down through investigating estrogen metabolism. i also mentioned that estrogen plays a part in methylarion and my low homocysteine levels depsite sam-e supplementation and how dr patricia kane likes autistic childern to be above 5 -7.
Blood test wise we are going to do the Lp(a) estreodial, DHT since we got everything else covered last time. i told him how my nipples were hurting like crazy as I reduced the armidex according to the e2 test.. Well now we will se just how high it is and go from there..

P

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
You can get hard and sore nipples when your testosterone levels go up.

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
You can get hard and sore nipples when your testosterone levels go up.
Stopping the armidex all of sudden from the improper testing of e2 cause a possible rebound with in a week. After 5 days of stoping armidex every thing was normal then all of sudden things shifted around the other way constpation, bloating, all high e2 supplements.
Test levels have been consitant the whole time. How ever could some how increasing the bioavailble testosterone from tinkering around with fish oils cause the same effect of increasing testosterone as well as also e2 as well?