Ever heard of Testim just stop working?

bioman3131

Awards
I am 38 and when I was diagnosed two years ago my test levels were 200. I was placed on one tube of Testim per day and my levels went up to 385. A year later my levels were at 300. My endo up the dose to a tube and a half and three months later my levels came back at 750. A month ago my sexual function bit the dust and the extreme tiredness I had forgot was back with a vengance. I had my levels tested and they came back at 123, Ouch!! I'm on 200 mg/ml of test cyp per week now. My first injection was a week ago and my sexual function is making a rebound but I am still battling the tireness. Any suggestions of what happned here?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am 38 and when I was diagnosed two years ago my test levels were 200. I was placed on one tube of Testim per day and my levels went up to 385. A year later my levels were at 300. My endo up the dose to a tube and a half and three months later my levels came back at 750. A month ago my sexual function bit the dust and the extreme tiredness I had forgot was back with a vengance. I had my levels tested and they came back at 123, Ouch!! I'm on 200 mg/ml of test cyp per week now. My first injection was a week ago and my sexual function is making a rebound but I am still battling the tireness. Any suggestions of what happned here?
Most likey you need 120mg/week but do shots every three days.
If you are using 200mg/ml test cyp
120/7*3/200=0.257ml that is 26 on insuline syringe

You have to watch testosterone and estrogen levels.

Do blood tests at Quest Diagnostics at the day of the shot befor shot. draw blood at Quest.

Do following tests, every two months first six months then twice yearly.

(Free Bioavailable and Total Testosterone)
Progesterone
Pregnenolone
Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive
Estrogens, Total, Serum
Estrone,serum
Dihydrotestosterone DHT
DHEA sulfate

Post tests and ranges here, people will advice you what to do.
Adjust the T dose so you freeT or BioT are at the top range, let the pther fall where it wants.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's happening to a lot of guys at the H2 group been on the gels for 2 to 3 yrs. and it stops working. We think it's the skin gets thicker and the gels don't get through. So most of them my self included are doing shots.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's happening to a lot of guys at the H2 group been on the gels for 2 to 3 yrs. and it stops working. We think it's the skin gets thicker and the gels don't get through. So most of them my self included are doing shots.
AMEN TO INJECTIONS !! every 3 days ROCKS !!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
AMEN TO INJECTIONS !! every 3 days ROCKS !!
Please desribe how you testosterone is supplied.
Look at the packing and retype whats there.
Name strenght, everything.
I need enough information so I can write a script that my doctor will just copy.
If there is a link where there is a picture of how it looks, please post it.
Also how dosing is described.

Is there any mixing involved before one draw T into syringe.
---------------------
What kind syringes are you using?
Describe with enough detail so script can be written.

I am using BD syringes, 30ga for my HCG injection.
To inject testosterone fatter needles are used.
The fattest BD I can find is 28ga

BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box

BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box
---------------
I think Phil uses 27ga,
Actually I found that it is made, just do not know who sells it in smaller quantities.
BD Insulin Syringes & Needles

Description, 1mL Insulin Syringe w/permanently attached needle, 27ga x 5/8", Self Contained, U-100 Micro-Fine™ IV, Orange, 200/sp, 8 sp/cs
---------------------
Phill describes that process of getting T into syringe takes over a minute.
If there are fatter (26ga) needles why not use them, is it soo much more painfull or other reasons, (cost)?
For example:
BD Regular Bevel Needles
Description 26ga x ½" Needle, Regular Bevel, 100/sp, 10 sp/cs
BD Regular Bevel Needles
-------------------------------
There is probably a way to use syringes with replaceable needles, fill in with fat needle, inject with thin needle.
Is this not practical, too complicated, difficult to measure, other?

bioman3131

Awards
Thanks guys. Glad to hear that someone else has had this problem. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I think I am going to love the injections. I got my first one last week. It took about three days for me to start feeling better but now I feel really good. The sexual function is excellent, my energy is comming back and I even think I am getting better pumps in the Gym. I have a long way to go since I started with my levels at 123 but from what I can tell the injections defiantly has Testim beat.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
305540-BD™ Allergy Syringes
27 GA 1/2 IN Regular Bevel, Sterile, Single Use (25/tray) $2.70
https://www2.vaxserve.com/index.cfm?event=getProductDetail&product_id=402&cat_id=44
-------------------------------------
305537-BD™ Allergy Syringes
26 GA 1/2 IN Regular Bevel, Sterile, Single Use (25/tray) $2.70

https://www2.vaxserve.com/index.cfm?event=getProductDetail&product_id=400&cat_id=44
-------------------------------------
26GA/3/8"
https://www2.vaxserve.com/index.cfm?event=filterOn&filter_id=A170&cat_ID=44&favList=
--------------------------------------

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Glad to hear that someone else has had this problem. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I think I am going to love the injections. I got my first one last week. It took about three days for me to start feeling better but now I feel really good. The sexual function is excellent, my energy is comming back and I even think I am getting better pumps in the Gym. I have a long way to go since I started with my levels at 123 but from what I can tell the injections defiantly has Testim beat.
it takes 4-6 months for your body to reverse it self of the damage inflicted by altered t levels. Its not an over night thing. Labs say one thing cells turn over tells another ..