low diastolic bp
- 05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
- 05-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Now, since you asked, was this taken soon after exercise, or had you been resting a while?
This can be associated with HYPERthyroidism...the opposite of what you think you have.
This could also be due to a stiffening of the aorta... atherosclerosis maybe? Are you getting plenty of Omega 3 oils?
All that aside, you really should go to a doctor (e.g. a cardiologist) and ask him/her. The difference between systolic and diastolic is "pulse pressure", which usually should be around 40. Yours is double that. That is a marker of heart disease.
Please, please, get to a cardiologist ASAP. Then come back and tell us what the physician told you.
- 05-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PumpHouse in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-16-2013, 04:29 AM
- By StayinHeavy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2013, 04:50 PM
- By oufinny in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:01 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 10:00 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:08 PM