liver values

ms84

Banned
Awards
im currently on hrt and use 150mg test cyp q10d and 100mcg synthroid qd. as soon as i started the test my liver values went into the 80's. are these values ok or do i need to consider another form of test??? i should note that if i take Liver Longer my values are perfect.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
im currently on hrt and use 150mg test cyp q10d and 100mcg synthroid qd. as soon as i started the test my liver values went into the 80's. are these values ok or do i need to consider another form of test??? i should note that if i take Liver Longer my values are perfect.
Many people find that T shots every three days work better for them.
Do Quest (Free BioAvailable and Total testosterone) on the day of the shot, before shot, adjust your T dose so Free or BioAvailable is at the top, let the other fall where it wants.

Most people find that Armour Thyroid is the way to go.

What kind of liver test you did, bilirubin, something else?

ms84

Banned
Awards
dr. said armour would act like a "amphetamine" kinda, as it causes un upregulation of the receptors. i do want to get my free test checked and other than that, i havent felt this good in a long time.:head:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
dr. said armour would act like a "amphetamine" kinda, as it causes un upregulation of the receptors. i do want to get my free test checked and other than that, i havent felt this good in a long time.:head:
Wow more bull on Armour from a Dr. we at STTM have a big list of this bull. T4 meds just don't work the best over half the people on it don't feel good. Endo's love this and lie through there teeth about Armour. Go here and read the site
Stop The Thyroid Madness » Index Page