- 05-14-2007, 10:17 AM
- 05-14-2007, 10:57 AM
05-14-2007, 11:18 AM
05-14-2007, 11:32 AM
05-14-2007, 12:48 PM
05-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Kind of interesting...I know that if I have any kind of orgasm the night before, I don't wake up with a bone normally...I wouldn't say that waking up with morning wood is totally tied to testosterone, a lot of it just has to do with built up pressure, and the body's desire to rid itself of semen. Although of course, over the course of the night your testosterone and growth hormone are both very high, so I think taking all into consideration, just relax and don't freak out :-)
05-15-2007, 05:24 PM
The craziest thing would happen to me when I worked a graveyard shift. About 5 am everyday, I would get morning wood even though I was awake. So I believe that it has to do with a body's natural testosterone level raising at the time of day..
05-15-2007, 07:34 PM
05-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Just lick some stamps and put them on your soft penis before bed if the stamps are broken you get Nocturnal Erections.
If you keep your TT and FT levels up into the upper 1/3 of your labs range for a young man. And keep your E2 down between 10 to 30 best at 20 your will have morning wood.
If not then takie 20 mgs of Cialis every 72 hrs.
05-16-2007, 12:35 AM
05-16-2007, 06:29 AM
05-16-2007, 06:47 AM
05-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pointe.Sky in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2012, 01:04 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 47Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:44 PM
- By PumpingBricks70 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-12-2004, 11:41 PM
- By drew6236 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2004, 11:13 AM
- By dr.mattdogg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2003, 08:15 AM