Adrenal function vs body temp??

Champ50

Awards
Are body temp and adrenal function related?

Maybe Dr. John could shed some light on this but my adrenocortex stress test came back and my levels are rock bottom low and even below range on one of the four data points on the graph so my doc asked me to start charting my body temp, blood pressure and pulse. So far my average temp is 98.2 degrees, blood pressure and pulse are right at about 120/60 and 60bpm respectively so what is going on?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established

Maybe Dr. John could shed some light on this but my adrenocortex stress test came back and my levels are rock bottom low and even below range on one of the four data points on the graph so my doc asked me to start charting my body temp, blood pressure and pulse. So far my average temp is 98.2 degrees, blood pressure and pulse are right at about 120/60 and 60bpm respectively so what is going on?
If they come back consitantly low you may want to have 24 hour free cortisol done by urine to confrim this. I would trust a goverment lab such as lab corp or quest over ZRT labs any day. 24 hour urine test is standard test covere by insurance

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established

A good site about this with charts you can use.
Temperature Patterns of low adrenal and thyroid function