Ball zinger ring ???

  1. Ball zinger ring ???

    It's a sort of ring made of zinc and copper that you use to raise your T . It's also called Ball zinger ring .It's amazing what you can find on google. Google it to find more.

  2. No Doc I am not. I just found it while researching ways to increase T naturally. It kinda shocked me . But for somebody who is desperate with his situation . Any solution is like a silver lining in clouds. That's why I asked if someone has had any experience with it. It was kinda hard to believe.

Similar Forum Threads

    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:16 AM
  2. Headbangers Ball
    By yelis300 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 11:38 AM
  3. Working tricepts before playing ball...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2003, 03:04 PM
  4. Need a name for a ball hockey team!
    By Juggernaut in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 07:19 PM
  5. Swiss ball routine
    By Sanosuke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:26 PM
Log in
Log in