compounded Test5% vs Androgel1%
- 05-11-2007, 07:59 PM
- 05-11-2007, 09:06 PM
I believe it means you get 1% of Testosterone from the 5, 7.5 or 10 gram dose.
- 05-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks, but I understand that.
The 1% is in grams
the 5% is in milliliters
Does 5gm of 1% equal 1ml of 5%
..or what is the conversion? I'm trying to understand the comparision.
05-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Usually people end up using 10 grams
10grams=10000mg it contains 100mg of testosterone
Dr John uses 5%gel it is 5x stronger than Androgel
if you want to apply the same amount of testosterone you need 10/5=2grams of 5% gel
Usually the stronger the gel the less go thru skin, you may need little more to get same amount of T in to blood.
I used to use 10gram of Androgel =100mg of test
Now I use 10% Tcream, I am now trying 2grams of that cream, that is 200mg of test to get the same results as I used to have with Androgel.
05-12-2007, 12:26 PM
OK, now I understand. The units were getting in the way. I didn't know that 1mL was equal to 1 gram.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alwaysfirst in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:06 PM
- By snowbird in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:43 PM
- By wondering in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2007, 11:12 AM
- By AnotherOldGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 32Last Post: 08-28-2007, 02:49 PM
- By Zip91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2004, 02:36 PM