HCG argument

  1. New Member
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    HCG argument


    When I finally see Dr. John or Dr. Shippen I may or may not end up on HCG. My wife read a while back that it could "fry your brain". What are the arguments for using this so I may put my wifes mind at ease if this is something I end up on.

  2. New Member
    anyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    48.86%

    I am NO expert, but I've heard that before- and have seen it dubunked


    My limited understanding is that people making those claims either uninformed or referring to far, far higher doses taken over a longer period of time.

    I'll trust Crisler or Shippen over some anonymous poster.
  3. New Member
    SoMdHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    325
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    77.27%

    From what I heard, one can become less sensitive to it if too much is used too quickly or too much for too long of a period of time. But I believe Dr John keeps the dose low enough (200-300iu's I think) to keep your testicles functioning properly. I've read here that many who are on it orgasm naturally again, get erections daily and have an increased libido. I look at it this way, what have we got to loose?

    I would think it safer than T injections. But I know Dr John can shed much more light on the subject. He is the expert on the subject.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by SoMdHunter View Post
    From what I heard, one can become less sensitive to it if too much is used too quickly or too much for too long of a period of time. But I believe Dr John keeps the dose low enough (200-300iu's I think) to keep your testicles functioning properly. I've read here that many who are on it orgasm naturally again, get erections daily and have an increased libido. I look at it this way, what have we got to loose?
    I would think it safer than T injections. But I know Dr John can shed much more light on the subject. He is the expert on the subject.

    This is enough to make me try it. The only erections I get are in the morning and they are not very strong. I would love to have some spontanously day time erections again.
  5. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.66%

    Read the documents Dr. Crisler has published about this on his website: AllThingsMale.com You can bring these to your doctor as well. Read the TRT Best Practices as well as the HCG Update.
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    This is enough to make me try it. The only erections I get are in the morning and they are not very strong. I would love to have some spontanously day time erections again.
    I use 250IU/daily of HCG, Novarel
    I do not see any differences in orgasm quality.
    The only difference is testicles size.

    I have heard claims that HMG changes orgasm situation for the better.
    I asked my doc to find out lowest price on HMG, it is pricey.
    Wiil see what he finds out.
    If anybody knows of good price for HMG, I may get script for it, try and report.
  7. New Member
    SoMdHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    325
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    77.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    This is enough to make me try it. The only erections I get are in the morning and they are not very strong. I would love to have some spontanously day time erections again.
    I see Dr John on 6 Jun. I'll let you know if he puts me on it. I have been atrophied for years now. Matter of fact, that was the first thing my Uro commented on.
  8. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    This is enough to make me try it. The only erections I get are in the morning and they are not very strong. I would love to have some spontanously day time erections again.
    Maybe your like me and you need some Cialis 20 mgs every 72 hrs. I don't need it to have sex with my wife but she likes how hard it makes me. My Dr. said the best way to take Cialis is every 72 hrs. After a week I had no sides.
  9. New Member
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Maybe your like me and you need some Cialis 20 mgs every 72 hrs. I don't need it to have sex with my wife but she likes how hard it makes me. My Dr. said the best way to take Cialis is every 72 hrs. After a week I had no sides.
    Actually the doc also put me on Cialis 20mg. He said it would only be efective for 36 to 48hrs, but I also heard it would last 72hrs. So I cut them with a pill cutter and take 10mg every 48hrs. It has already helped a lot. I was able to have sex with no problems over the weekend. I have been having very good morning and nighttime erections and I even get some spontanious erections every now and then. I think I will continue to take 10mg every 48hrs, then when my wife is on her monthly cycle I will not take it that week. This way it will last longer since insurance only covers 6 a month.
  10. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    Actually the doc also put me on Cialis 20mg. He said it would only be efective for 36 to 48hrs, but I also heard it would last 72hrs. So I cut them with a pill cutter and take 10mg every 48hrs. It has already helped a lot. I was able to have sex with no problems over the weekend. I have been having very good morning and nighttime erections and I even get some spontanious erections every now and then. I think I will continue to take 10mg every 48hrs, then when my wife is on her monthly cycle I will not take it that week. This way it will last longer since insurance only covers 6 a month.
    Great it's about time that dam thing stood up.
  11. New Member
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Great it's about time that dam thing stood up.
    Thanks I got a good laugh from this this morning. Your right it is about time it stood up.
  12. New Member
    anyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    48.86%

    Is there a risk one could become "immune" to Cialis with long term use?


    Curious- Could protracted use allow the body to acquire a tolerance thus making it less effective?
  13. New Member
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by anyman View Post
    Curious- Could protracted use allow the body to acquire a tolerance thus making it less effective?
    I don't think so. I've seen lost of posts and heard of others taking it every 72hrs. Plus there are people who have been on Viagra, Levitra and Cialis for years. If they have a high sex drive and averaged sex three days a week they would be taking these every 72hrs or less. But I would imagine it would also depend on the person, same as 10g Testim works for some and for some it is not enough.
  14. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by anyman View Post
    Curious- Could protracted use allow the body to acquire a tolerance thus making it less effective?
    Well it has not happened to me I have been on Cialis 20 mgs every 72 hrs from day one that it came out.
  15. New Member
    SufferingEd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Well it has not happened to me I have been on Cialis 20 mgs every 72 hrs from day one that it came out.
    pmgamer--I have noticed a big difference since in the last week. I wake up with harder erections, I even get spontanous erections through out the day. I know my insurance will cover the prescription, I'm just hoping it is the 18 copay and not the $40 copay, but well worth it. They will only give me six a month, so I figure I will take it every 72hrs for three weeks, then the week my wife is on her menstrual I will not take it. I am glad to here you have not had any problems with it. My libido is still low, so I am working on that now. I am taking vitexz in the hopes it will lower my prolactin, once that is lowered I am hoping I will be a little hornier.
  16. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    pmgamer--I have noticed a big difference since in the last week. I wake up with harder erections, I even get spontanous erections through out the day. I know my insurance will cover the prescription, I'm just hoping it is the 18 copay and not the $40 copay, but well worth it. They will only give me six a month, so I figure I will take it every 72hrs for three weeks, then the week my wife is on her menstrual I will not take it. I am glad to here you have not had any problems with it. My libido is still low, so I am working on that now. I am taking vitexz in the hopes it will lower my prolactin, once that is lowered I am hoping I will be a little hornier.
    For some of you younger guys I think you will not need this in time getting nightly erections are like a ‘battery-recharging’ mechanism for the penis. The pelvic blood flow ensures the penis gets all the oxygen it needs.

    So in time things go back to normal if your younger.
  17. New Member
    FamilyMan69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25%

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Well it has not happened to me I have been on Cialis 20 mgs every 72 hrs from day one that it came out.
    I have to agree that cialis does work well like that when properly used. I actually came to use it by a little bit of an accident when i just found so cheap prices online that simply couldn´t resist to try if it would offer some help for an older guy like me
    I think the website was Poker Babes ahd Health - FrontPage where i ran into it.
  18. New Member
    biker340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.84%

    FamilyMan

    I'd edit your post and get that link off,
    Against the rules,
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG Profile
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:02 PM
  2. storing hcg, question for Chemo!
    By broker_mike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 10:55 PM
  3. hcg during cycle
    By broker_mike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 05:22 PM
  4. Profile: Clomid, HCG, Novla.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:37 PM
  5. about hcg , all read !
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in