HCG sole TRT

rfish1966

Awards
So I have been off any TRT for just over 4 weeks now, got my bloodwork back and everything was normal except for test lh, and fsh. Test at 156. LH and FSH were at the very bottom of normal. So I explain how bad I am feeling and he gives me hcg 1000iu 3x weekly for 6 months then will follow up....Honestly without my phentermine I can barely make it at the moment, anyone else have luck with hcg as a sole therapy?

P.S. my pharmacy had no idea what HCG was and when they looked it up I was told they could probably not get it.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
So I have been off any TRT for just over 4 weeks now, got my bloodwork back and everything was normal except for test lh, and fsh. Test at 156. LH and FSH were at the very bottom of normal. So I explain how bad I am feeling and he gives me hcg 1000iu 3x weekly for 6 months then will follow up....Honestly without my phentermine I can barely make it at the moment, anyone else have luck with hcg as a sole therapy?

P.S. my pharmacy had no idea what HCG was and when they looked it up I was told they could probably not get it.

4 weeks off of TRT might be too soon to tell what your baseline T level is. If it actually is 156, it may be difficult to get up to a healthy range using hCG as a monotherapy.

Why did you stop TRT. Did you encounter problems?

Phentermine?? Do you have an attention deficit?

rfish1966

Awards
I have fertility problems as well as low T and was asked to stop the T in order to get more tests. Phentermine was perscribed for weight loss.....but I am using it to get me thru the work day right now. I had not problems when I was on test cyp....but they won't give that to me right now.

rfish1966

Awards
My E2 was at 35, I guess it might not hurt to get that down a little too.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
If you do 1000 IU shots for 2 long you will end up Primary you will fry your testis. Don't do more then 500 IUs a day and this is to high. Is this Dr. a Endo that do crap like this take you off TRT so they can test you for a base line what a bunch of crap once on TRT it is dam hard to go back to were you started all he is going to find out is how sick he made your. I had this crap done to me 7 times in the last 24 yrs. And they still did not get it right. I was told I am primary and just last yr. I found out on my own I am secondary. Your low LH and FSH is because you were on TRT. Read Dr. John's TRT: A recipe for success and go on this with his HCG.

I think any Dr. that puts a man on HCG 1000 IUs 3 x's a week and is not going to do a follow up for 6 months needs to be locked up.
You can fill your script at Wall-Mart or Wall-Greens $45 to $55.