Skin products with transdermals
- 05-06-2007, 02:14 PM
- 05-07-2007, 08:22 AM
I had a conversation with a pharmacist from compounding pharmacy that is supporting this board.
Asked if he could put resveratol in cream.
The answer was yes.
But when I asked where hi would get the resveratol form he said from pills. He would breake pills and put in in the cream.
What about all the inert material in those pills, silence....
There is a tidbit
I am sure there is at least few other concerns.
- 05-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Yea some pharmacists are a bit shonky, this is why I dont trust compounding creams. I went to a pharmacy to get some anti-hairloss shampoo and I was asking the pharmacist if its a local DHT inhibitor or not and he didnt know jack.
Similar Forum Threads
- By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2006, 06:35 PM
- By mofoTmoney in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2006, 07:22 PM
- By jws8118 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2006, 10:50 PM
- By jws8118 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
- By IHateGymMorons in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2004, 02:51 PM