this may work for you (workout)

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
i'll try and keep this short, but obviously i have low test levels...this year i decided to get back into shape, had around a 3yr layoff.... got up to 255lbs... i only work out mon/wed/fri doing "dogcrapp" workouts................but i must be pretty lucky, because when i started back i was doing 155lb for 12 reps on smith incline (shakin like a leaf).....now 6 months into working out, and dieting i am down to 217lbs and can get 275lbs on smith incline for 10....

this all surprises me with my test levels, but im thinking 1. muscle memory is good, but 2. working out 3 days a week is likely all I and most here can handle for recuperation purposes..

my workouts last 40 minutes....MAX!!

Im worried by the time i see the urologist, hes going to kick me out of his office...lol

so, just wanted to let you guys know, if your stagnat at the gym, try 3x week.... been working for me...

phats

oh yeah, does anyone here progress at the gym b4 doctor intervention? im so jacked to get into normal working conditions..... what kind of gains can i expect?

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the same. I am as strong as I have ever been and work out about 45 minutes. I have been on testosterone for about 4 months now and still think that after about an hour of lifting my body completely crashes....so I shortened it.

I can not imagine the gains I would be making if I was able to work out for a full 75 minutes, hard. I read somewhere that at full intensity 75 minutes is the max one should lift.

It frustrates me that I am not able to go longer but I am hoping that will improve as my body gets used to having normal test levels, for probably the first time in my life.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
yepper, i have yet to start anything... currently 30yrs old and rolling at 335ng........love it......lol

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I am a lot older but it's all the same 2yrs ago after being on TRT for over 23 yrs and never feeling 100% I read Dr. John's TRT and added HCG to my T shots. I was about 275lbs and house bound for a good 4 yrs. When I added the HCG my levels doubled and I felt on top of the world. My levels for the first time in 23 yrs. were in the upper 1/3 of my labs range. I was always told I am Primary now we know I am Secondary.

I started walking and in less then 2 months was going to the Old Persons Club and working out on there machines they have about 20 different ones.

I did this 3 days a week for about one hr. I lost 65 lbs that summer and was doing some heavy lifts.

That winter I had a bad set back and have not been back to the Gym for a good yr. Just stated back last week and am starting low and taking my time. I feel when you have low T you need to take care to not over do it.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
here i am around 225lbs... currently around 218lb..... will post some after shots once i hopefully start HRT..

due note the love handles, and the left breast swollen...gyno?

Attachments

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Those are pretty good results - congrats. Can you post a link to the work out program or if non-copyrighted, attach to this thread?

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
thanks, the program is complex and intense..... i researched it for a good 3 weeks b4 i even attempted to do the program

www.intensemuscle.com doggpound

The DC Dungeon
goodluck

ps, heres one from last April, was 236lbs!! and i vowed to lose weight.......haha got up to 252lb, and am what u see b4 you

Attachments

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
here i am around 225lbs... currently around 218lb..... will post some after shots once i hopefully start HRT..

due note the love handles, and the left breast swollen...gyno?
Congrats on results.

It looks like you are able to download your picture to anabolicminds.com site
I am not able to figure out how it is done.

------------http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/65451-may-work-you.html#post808334

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
are you asking me how to download pic?? confused...lol

is this rare getting results with Low T??

phats

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
are you asking me how to download pic?? confused...lol

is this rare getting results with Low T??

phats
How to post pictures?
I do not have web page available that would hold those pictures so they must reside in anabolicminds.com like I thing are those that you have posted.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
yes i just add attachments in the post reply box, and browse my puter for appropriate pic...

help?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look like gyno, diff to tell. Once you lose some more weight, will be easier to see.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
ISNT THAT NICE!!!! COME HERE FOR SUPPORT AND YOU CALL ME FAT...........

Lol, just kidding, i would like to drop around 10lb more