HCG/TRT restoring ED

  1. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

    HCG/TRT restoring ED


    has anyone noticed a major difference in there potency (ED) after getting HCG or TRT or even something like armour?

  2. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1163
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    has anyone noticed a major difference in there potency (ED) after getting HCG or TRT or even something like armour?
    treat adrenals, thyroid, testosterone, blood sugar imbalnces at same time.
    Guys get in trouble with endos only treat one which makes other worse.
  3. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

    let me get this right, treating adrenals can be done with vitamins/mineral supplements, maybe adrenal extracts, sleeping by 10, etc, etc.; testosterone like HCG maybe; thyroid armour; and blood sugar keep a good diet with little sugar and eat every 2-3 hours. is this all correct?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1163
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    let me get this right, treating adrenals can be done with vitamins/mineral supplements, maybe adrenal extracts, sleeping by 10, etc, etc.; testosterone like HCG maybe; thyroid armour; and blood sugar keep a good diet with little sugar and eat every 2-3 hours. is this all correct?
    Treating adrenals will help tesotsteorne as well as blood sugar and thyroid, IF THAT IS THE MAIN CAUSE !!..Saliva cortisol test rules that out !! From past expereince I wouls first start with adrenals and lifestyle changes then move on to thyroid then testosterone
  5. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    let me get this right, treating adrenals can be done with vitamins/mineral supplements, maybe adrenal extracts, sleeping by 10, etc, etc.; testosterone like HCG maybe; thyroid armour; and blood sugar keep a good diet with little sugar and eat every 2-3 hours. is this all correct?
    Yes this is true but one must check E2 first and if high treat this first. It can mess up cortisol, thyroid and Testosterone levels.
  6. plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Yes this is true but one must check E2 first and if high treat this first. It can mess up cortisol, thyroid and Testosterone levels.
    Or excess cortisol = raise in E2.....
  7. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

    well my cortisol seems to be okay and my E2 seems to be ok
  8. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    well my cortisol seems to be okay and my E2 seems to be ok
    Can you post the results a lot of times just because it's in the normal range Dr.'s don't feel there is a problem.
  9. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

    total T : 390 (241-827)
    free T was 15.45pg/ml / 4.28%
    Serum T : 361 (241-827)
    Prolactin: 10.3 (2.1 - 17.1)
    Estradiol: 13 (0 - 53)
    LH: 2.0 (1.5 - 9.3)
    FSH: 4.2 (1.4 - 18.1)


    TSH: 3.9 uU/ml (.5 – 3.0)
    TPO: 1826 lU/ml (0-150)
    FT4: 3.6 ng/dL (0.7 – 2.5)
    my blood work from lab showed my FT4 1.2 (.8 - 1.4)
    FT3: 3.6 pg/ml (2.5 – 6.5)

    Cortisol Morning 8.6 ng/ml ( 3.7 – 9.5)
    Cortisol Noon 1.0 ng/ml (1.2 – 3.0)
    Cortisol Evening 1.9 ng/ml ( 0.6 – 1.9)
    Cortisol Night 0.6 ng/ml (0.4 – 1.0)

    DHEA 13.7 ng/ml (2 – 23)
    Progesterone 64 ng/ml (12-100)
    engival is online now Add to engival's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message
  10. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ok here we go:
    Total T is in the normal range but normal for a man 85 to 100yrs. old. Not good.

    Serum T same as above.

    Free T no range.

    Estradiol dam low needs to be near 20.

    LH and FSH tell me you need to have your pituitary checked for a tumour get an MRI.

    TSH over 2 means you can have a low thyroid.

    TPO way up there do you have
    Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
    Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis

    This can be why your FT4 was so high. With Hashi's it will go up and down. And can from day to day testing with this dose not tell the story you just can't get good labs with this.
    Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis

    Cortisol is low morning when it should the highest.
    Noon below normal. Looks like stage 4 or 5 adrenal fatigue.
    ASI Stage Five

    You need to find a good DO Dr. that can go over this and get you treated.



    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    total T : 390 (241-827)
    free T was 15.45pg/ml / 4.28%
    Serum T : 361 (241-827)
    Prolactin: 10.3 (2.1 - 17.1)
    Estradiol: 13 (0 - 53)
    LH: 2.0 (1.5 - 9.3)
    FSH: 4.2 (1.4 - 18.1)


    TSH: 3.9 uU/ml (.5 – 3.0)
    TPO: 1826 lU/ml (0-150)
    FT4: 3.6 ng/dL (0.7 – 2.5)
    my blood work from lab showed my FT4 1.2 (.8 - 1.4)
    FT3: 3.6 pg/ml (2.5 – 6.5)

    Cortisol Morning 8.6 ng/ml ( 3.7 – 9.5)
    Cortisol Noon 1.0 ng/ml (1.2 – 3.0)
    Cortisol Evening 1.9 ng/ml ( 0.6 – 1.9)
    Cortisol Night 0.6 ng/ml (0.4 – 1.0)

    DHEA 13.7 ng/ml (2 – 23)
    Progesterone 64 ng/ml (12-100)
    engival is online now Add to engival's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message
  11. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

    is dr. shippen good enough to go over these results?
    im already on 1/2 grain armour (should be increase to a grain or 1.5grains this week) and already take a bunch of vitamins/minerals for my adrenals

    are you suggesting i take Isocort?
  12. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    is dr. shippen good enough to go over these results?
    im already on 1/2 grain armour (should be increase to a grain or 1.5grains this week) and already take a bunch of vitamins/minerals for my adrenals

    are you suggesting i take Isocort?
    Yes Shippen is good at this and I can't tell you what to do all I can do is tell you what I did. I understand some people on a high enough level of Armour there TPO levels went down because when you get your T3 and T4 levels up your TSH numbers go down and your Pituitary will slow down the TSH number and your Anti-Bodies stop attacking your thyroid.

    Here is the cut and paste on how I treated my low cortisol and thyroid levels.
    ============================== ==========
    Bill sorry to hear you have this problem your cortisol is lower then my first test I was 8. The ACTH Stim test will show if it's you Adrenals or your Pituitary not sending the message ACTH to your Adrenals to make Cortisol. Here is a link to Chris's Explaination of the ACTH test you need to read this I have seen posts where Dr.'s did it wrong. You need to be sure you understand about this test and how to read it.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness :: View topic - My explaination of the ACTH stimulation test.

    Most people find out they have low cortisol because they have a low Thyroid Problem one needs cortisol to carry the thyroid hormone from the blood to the cells. If there cortisol is low do to Adrenal Fatigue there is not enough cortisol to do this and as they up there meds they start to feel hyper because the hormone is going to high in the blood and not being carried to the cells. One big cause of Adrenal Fatigue is a low Thyroid the Adrenals work over time to bring up levels of thyroid and become fatigued.

    Now we are finding a lot of men with low T had Adrenal Fatigue do to the stress of low T be it from the fatigue of low T or the high Estradiol. But it's dam odd that as men hear about this and are not feeling 100% on TRT that after a blood test there cortisol levels are low.

    The first thing I did was to try and figure out what stage of Adrenal Fatigue I was at and it looked like stage 3.
    Large Selye Chart

    Then I went to this site and printed out a chart for tracking your body's temps. I would take it under my arm before getting out of bed for 10 min.'s if it is under 97.8 you have a thyroid problem my temps that I did were for 4 morning and then I did an avg. it was 95.8.
    Temperature Patterns of low adrenal and thyroid function
    Using this to take my temps it is also sold at Wall-Greens and Wal-mart.
    Thermometer

    Then after I was up for 3 hrs I took my temp every 3 hrs 3 to 4 times a day and did an avg. My avg. was low between 96.8 to 97.6 and each day was up or down this is Adrenal Fatigue.

    I then ordered a Saliva Test through this link.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness » Those durn Adrenals!!
    From the Canary Club for about $140.00 this is the best way to test cortisol levels and DHEA.

    Then I bought the book "Adrenal Fatigue The 21st. Century by Wilson. This book was a big help in understanding this problem but doing what he said to treat it with stuff like this did nothing to my temp chart. It has this in it Pituitary Extract (Freeze-Dried) 120 mg
    Adrenal Cortex Extract 33 mg and cortisol but you have no idea how much.
    20% Off PhytoPharmica End Fatigue Adrenal Stress-End, formerly known as Adrenal Soluble Fractions,50 capsules, PhytoPharmica - PhytoPharmica Energy 20% Off
    Also he said to do B Vit.s.
    20% Off PhytoPharmica End Fatigue Daily Energy B Complex, 30 capsules, PhytoPharmica - PhytoPharmica Energy 20% Off
    Vit. C
    Solaray Super Bio C - Buffered, 1000 mg., 360 capsules, Solaray - Solaray C Vitamins 50% Off
    Everyone with low Cortisol has low DHEA I take this 2 a day.
    PhytoPharmica DHEA-25, 60 caps, PhytoPharmica - PhytoPharmica Immune System 25% Off
    I take 3 grams of a good brand of Fish OIL. I buy mine at Coscos (spelling) I get the one that is coated so you don't burp it up.
    And there is Maca this helps keep your Adrenal hormones leveled. I was off this for 30 days and just went back on it I feel better on this. I do 1/2 tsp 2 x's a day. This is the best price and product on he web.
    http://www.macaweb.com/view.cfm/hurl...aw-Maca-Powder

    I dropped the Adrenal cortex
    20% Off PhytoPharmica End Fatigue Adrenal Stress-End, formerly known as Adrenal Soluble Fractions,50 capsules, PhytoPharmica - PhytoPharmica Energy 20% Off
    It did nothing.

    I got some Isocort and started on it it is made from sheep adrenal's and wow the first pill made me feel good you need to start this slow. I did 4 pills = 10mgs. of cortisol first thing in the morning with food and 2 pills = 5mgs. of cortisol at noon and dinner. This changed my chart my temps come up to 98.4 to 99 but still up and down if your avg. is up or down from day to day more then .2 tenths your cortisol is still to low. I followed this to get started.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness » How to treat adrenals–for the patient and their doctors
    My Dr. would not give me Hydrocortisone said it's not safe to use. So I got this book by Dr. Jefferies "Safe Uses of Cortisol"
    Home Page of William McK. Jefferies, M.D.
    http://www.ccthomas.com/details.cfm?P_ISBN=039807500X
    Showed this to my Dr. and he blew it off and pissed me off.
    I got up to 120mgs of Armour and could not do more my charting even showed my Adrenals were not right to go higher. So I switched to HC and stated with 10mgs. in the morning wow in less then a week my temps were a straight line across at 98.6 first time in 8 months of charting things were looking good and I was feeling better. So if you need to treat your Adrenals the best place for help is Val. at this link.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness :: View Forum - ADRENALS and THYROID
    Most of the people posting there are Thyroid and Adrenal Fatigue but she helps for Adrenals only too. Do get your thyroid checked have the TSH, Free T4 and Free T3 checked and post them to her.
  13. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Ok here we go:
    Total T is in the normal range but normal for a man 85 to 100yrs. old. Not good.

    Serum T same as above.

    Free T no range.

    Estradiol dam low needs to be near 20.

    LH and FSH tell me you need to have your pituitary checked for a tumour get an MRI.

    TSH over 2 means you can have a low thyroid.

    TPO way up there do you have
    Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
    Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis

    This can be why your FT4 was so high. With Hashi's it will go up and down. And can from day to day testing with this dose not tell the story you just can't get good labs with this.
    Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis

    Cortisol is low morning when it should the highest.
    Noon below normal. Looks like stage 4 or 5 adrenal fatigue.
    ASI Stage Five

    You need to find a good DO Dr. that can go over this and get you treated.
    I could use explanation on the difference between
    Toal T and Serum T

    Also what is TPO,
    I do not have it on my list, should I add TPO to my list?
    ---------------------
    Since I am already breaking to this thread...
    what to think and what to change in my daily life, I have this on my last test:
    Glucose, Fasting 98 mg/dL 65-99 LEF(70-85)high
    Glucose, fasting 105 mg/dL 65-99 LEF(70-85)high
    Insuline, serum 5 micro IU/mL <17
  14. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

    why am i stage 4 or 5 adrenal fatigue, isnt that very severe?
  15. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    TPO is antibodies labs: anti-TPO and TgAb.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness » Hashimotos–the autoimmune attack on your thyroid!
    I am not sure aboutr serum T thinks it's just the same as TT. But the amout in the blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    I could use explanation on the difference between
    Toal T and Serum T

    Also what is TPO,
    I do not have it on my list, should I add TPO to my list?
    ---------------------
    Since I am already breaking to this thread...
    what to think and what to change in my daily life, I have this on my last test:
    Glucose, Fasting 98 mg/dL 65-99 LEF(70-85)high
    Glucose, fasting 105 mg/dL 65-99 LEF(70-85)high
    Insuline, serum 5 micro IU/mL <17
  16. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    why am i stage 4 or 5 adrenal fatigue, isnt that very severe?
    Because the ranges for saliva are very low morning can be 10 points higher. If you look at the link you can see what stage you are look at them all.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TRT and ed
    By CCR6 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 04:03 PM
  2. Update to HCG TRT therapy
    By ColtSSBR in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 01:32 AM
  3. SARM S4 and HCG (TRT).
    By ColtSSBR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 04:52 PM
  4. HCG not restoring ball size.
    By Bungloid48 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:10 PM
  5. In TRT, HCG is LH analog... But, what about the null FSH??
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in