- 05-03-2007, 07:50 PM
well ive been researching the urologist that ive been referred to, and he is pretty well recognized, a member of CSSAM and honorary member of ISSAM..
i have been reading some stuff online, and i think we can fix me....interesting i just read he mentioned for people under 40, he considers 350ng/dl to be low..... im 337!!
he also said, blood work is one part.... how the patient feels is bigger....
just have to wait for Aug 14 now:bb:
- 05-03-2007, 08:29 PM
That's the attitude every Doctor needs to have. GREAT news!! Is that most commonly an Endo thing or what? ...You know...actually caring about how you feel and all
- 05-04-2007, 07:37 AM
05-04-2007, 10:58 AM
will do, im up in canaada.... i emailed Dr. kromer (back up plan) since Dr. john recommends him, and kromer said that Dr. Morales is a close friend as well, and thus i am in good hands, but should i happen to venture that way he'd be more than happy to see me......he also said "your test levels are definitely low for yoiur age" made me feel good...
so it looks like Dr. Kromer for Toronto are
Dr. Morales for Kingston aand area...
i'll be sure to post how he his with regards to "the whole picture"
05-04-2007, 05:38 PM
The endo I saw made a point of saying that how I felt was much more important than blood work, refused to look at my blood work until I explained my symptoms, unfortunetly had a communication problem looked at my labs and went nope your normal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Xpballer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2010, 06:46 PM
- By firecross in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2005, 04:46 PM
- By glenihan in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2005, 12:43 PM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2003, 08:26 PM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM