- 05-03-2007, 03:54 PM
I read the back of a dim package today, this is what it said.
"Scientific research shows DIM increases 'favorable' estrogens (2-hydoxy-estrogen) while reducing the level of 'less favorable' estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen)."
is the label saying E2 is being increased and if so doesnt dr john say that E2 i the bad estrogen?
the product is Natures way.
- 05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
- 05-03-2007, 08:19 PM
05-03-2007, 09:11 PM
No prob. I haven't heard much on natures way, how potent it is, and I know it doesn't contain IC3.
After you finish that bottle up, I would recommend you use Dr Delgados formulation from ultimatemedresearch.com
05-03-2007, 11:43 PM
05-03-2007, 11:47 PM
the natures way look better to me though. i tried the indoplex and i did not like it too much. i did not really like all the calcium that it came with.
05-04-2007, 01:50 PM
This isn't an indoplex brand.
I do believe it is the DIM that Dr John recommends. Estroblock with I3C -60 count
Remember to stack it with TMG from LEF.
I would take it one more further and add in calcium d glucarate(LEF).
I also like Flameout/ZMA/REZV from Biotest as well.
05-04-2007, 02:46 PM
05-04-2007, 05:12 PM
05-05-2007, 02:13 PM
The jury is still out on IC3. Dr John refuted the idea of IC3 being cancerous in another thread of mine.
05-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:37 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 03-27-2003, 06:41 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:15 PM
- By u4ik_rage in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-05-2003, 07:09 PM