- 05-02-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm using a 27 gauge half inch needle and injecting in quads 60 mgs m,th a week hcg 250 ius s,we .5 armdex on injection days Is this deep enouigh to go. How does the absorption rate differ that much going say deeper? Would this cause a slower absorption or would I be actually wasting the testosterone?
- 05-03-2007, 05:47 AM
Great question, wish I knew the answer but I don't. However I would suggest switching from quads to glutes as I have always been told that you get the best absorption that way.
- 05-03-2007, 08:41 AM
05-03-2007, 02:50 PM
I just got my LEF lab work. -labcorp
98mg test cyp per week as 28mg IM EOD, (#29 .5" .5ml)
250iu HCG SQ EOD, (#29 .5" .5ml)
1mg/wk of anastrozole in EOD doses
FT 36.1 (3.5%)
DHEA-s 668 (70-310)
Thyroid: -looks good
TSH 1.303 (.35-5.500)
T4 5.4 (4.5-12.0)
T3 3.2 (2.3-12.0) would report as 320 at some labs
Free T4 1.32 (0.61-1.76)
Iron is high 239 (40-155), was low 3.5 years ago
hematocrit is 46%, was 44% before TRT, so no significant change
Anyone ever hear of TRT pushing up iron?
05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Exactly right Ksman, you are one of several that I have talked to that is using those 1/2 inch needles for injects.
A guy I spoke to about this a while back said it best - If you have so much BF on your thigh that you can't inject IM with a 1/2, you have bigger issues than absorbtion of TRT drugs that need to be addressed first anyways.
Similar Forum Threads
- By noctorum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:09 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:53 PM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 12-12-2003, 04:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2002, 03:51 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 09:14 PM