injection depth

• Thread starter hardasnails1973
  • Start date

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I'm using a 27 gauge half inch needle and injecting in quads 60 mgs m,th a week hcg 250 ius s,we .5 armdex on injection days Is this deep enouigh to go. How does the absorption rate differ that much going say deeper? Would this cause a slower absorption or would I be actually wasting the testosterone?

Champ50

Awards
Great question, wish I knew the answer but I don't. However I would suggest switching from quads to glutes as I have always been told that you get the best absorption that way.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Great question, wish I knew the answer but I don't. However I would suggest switching from quads to glutes as I have always been told that you get the best absorption that way.
I go from shoulder to calve to deltoid to quad, so I nevver get bored heheh. Start one side and go down the other.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
I'm using a 27 gauge half inch needle and injecting in quads 60 mgs m,th a week hcg 250 ius s,we .5 armdex on injection days Is this deep enouigh to go. How does the absorption rate differ that much going say deeper? Would this cause a slower absorption or would I be actually wasting the testosterone?
It all gets absorbed in time. Better absorption, to me, implies faster which is not a goal in any case. For smaller dose volumes, depth does not need to be very deep. With little fat on the legs, this should be fine. Check my results below with .5" needles.

I just got my LEF lab work. -labcorp

98mg test cyp per week as 28mg IM EOD, (#29 .5" .5ml)
250iu HCG SQ EOD, (#29 .5" .5ml)
1mg/wk of anastrozole in EOD doses

TT 1025
FT 36.1 (3.5%)
DHT 69
E2 22

DHEA-s 668 (70-310)

Thyroid: -looks good
TSH 1.303 (.35-5.500)
T4 5.4 (4.5-12.0)
T3 3.2 (2.3-12.0) would report as 320 at some labs
Free T4 1.32 (0.61-1.76)

Iron is high 239 (40-155), was low 3.5 years ago

hematocrit is 46%, was 44% before TRT, so no significant change

Anyone ever hear of TRT pushing up iron?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly right Ksman, you are one of several that I have talked to that is using those 1/2 inch needles for injects.

A guy I spoke to about this a while back said it best - If you have so much BF on your thigh that you can't inject IM with a 1/2, you have bigger issues than absorbtion of TRT drugs that need to be addressed first anyways. ;)