Low Dopamine symptoms
- 02-18-2009, 10:16 PM
- 02-19-2009, 05:18 AM
- 02-19-2009, 08:59 AM
High dosed Stablon (5 - 6 tabs pd) lowers anxiety, gives me amazing focus and a great level of speach. Makes me real chatty and positive but completely removes any anxiety, it's a real interesting combination of effects. It's a selective serotonin re-uptake enhancer and causes dopamine to fire faster. It enhances the functional responsiveness of dopamine D2 and D3 receptors. The best thing I have taken for mood with no side effects. If anything, it is pro-sexual. It's also super expensive to purchase at a clinical dose so I cycle it's use.
05-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Merck Medical manual in list of drug interactions states that vitamin B6 Decarboxlates L-Dopa before it can pass the blood-brain barrier where it does it's magic to raise GH and maybe T via stimulation of the hypothalamus. I feel increased energy and motivation after taking Macuna with L-Dopa to raise growth hormone both before exercise and while retiring to bed to go to sleep. Elevated blood sugar levels raise insulin which is a brake to GH release - so should be several hours after carbohydrate consumption. It is also supposed to stimulate vivid dreams. It interferred with going to sleep a few times. Try it, might be a better cure for depression than 5-HTP depending on your own particular circumstances, hormonal balances, etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:28 PM
- By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:29 PM
- By kencamp in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2008, 04:55 PM
- By Megazoid in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 24Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
- By mywetnightmares in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2005, 06:07 PM