Low Dopamine symptoms

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I just mean do an L-dopa search on here and do some thread reading. For some it helped in some aspects, and for other it has made them feel worse. I thought about L-dopa, but after some research, I don't think it will help.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I just mean do an L-dopa search on here and do some thread reading. For some it helped in some aspects, and for other it has made them feel worse. I thought about L-dopa, but after some research, I don't think it will help.
    I'm reading more into it now. But as you say i don't think it will help, i don't think so either.

Meth might work...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

High dosed Stablon (5 - 6 tabs pd) lowers anxiety, gives me amazing focus and a great level of speach. Makes me real chatty and positive but completely removes any anxiety, it's a real interesting combination of effects. It's a selective serotonin re-uptake enhancer and causes dopamine to fire faster. It enhances the functional responsiveness of dopamine D2 and D3 receptors. The best thing I have taken for mood with no side effects. If anything, it is pro-sexual. It's also super expensive to purchase at a clinical dose so I cycle it's use.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Merck Medical manual in list of drug interactions states that vitamin B6 Decarboxlates L-Dopa before it can pass the blood-brain barrier where it does it's magic to raise GH and maybe T via stimulation of the hypothalamus. I feel increased energy and motivation after taking Macuna with L-Dopa to raise growth hormone both before exercise and while retiring to bed to go to sleep. Elevated blood sugar levels raise insulin which is a brake to GH release - so should be several hours after carbohydrate consumption. It is also supposed to stimulate vivid dreams. It interferred with going to sleep a few times. Try it, might be a better cure for depression than 5-HTP depending on your own particular circumstances, hormonal balances, etc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long for low T symptoms to appear?
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:28 PM
  2. Low Dopamine Levels ==> How to Increase?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:29 PM
  3. Low e2 symptoms
    By kencamp in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 04:55 PM
  4. Penis Shrinkage (Softness/ED/Low Libido) - High E2 & Low E2 Symptoms
    By Megazoid in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
  5. low estrogen symptoms