DHEA 520 (110 - 500)

T-4 FREE 1.5 (.8 - 1.8)

TSH 1.21 (.4 - 5.5)

ESTRADOIL...43 (10 - 50)

PSA .3

T3 FREE 317 (230 - 420)

TEST, TOTAL 490 (245 - 1836)

TEST FREE 18.9 (12 - 40)

The differences between the two dates are the addition of resveratrol to my supplement routine, the addition of Vit E, and I have TOTALLY revamped my diet. I have lost probably 5 lbs of fat between the two dates. I upped my fruit/veggie intake bigtime and dropped the junk food, and increased saturated fat/animal fat/cholestrerol/ and dumped all liquids with the exception of water. I have noticed a difference to as well, libido is up and Im feeling better by the day.

My morning erections are still non existent. I doubt my estradoil has changed. I will be adding in DIM + TMG and Dermacrine Sustain(a very low dose) and getting TT, FT and E2 checked again.

I will be seeing DR John later in the year to get my GH fixed. I can't do anything for that on my own. :(

engival

Awards
  • Established
where did you those test done?
do you get erections during your sleep in the middle of the night? sometimes iwake up in the middle of the night and i got one but ususally dont actually wake up with one in the am.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where did you those test done?
do you get erections during your sleep in the middle of the night? sometimes iwake up in the middle of the night and i got one but ususally dont actually wake up with one in the am.
Quest Diagnostics. Labcorp is also good, go threw LEF for them.

I have to get nighttime erections, as I get noctornal emissions all the time like a dam teenager LOL.

I still get the brain fog(high E2) and sore muscles/joints(low GH)

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Quest Diagnostics. Labcorp is also good, go threw LEF for them.

I have to get nighttime erections, as I get noctornal emissions all the time like a dam teenager LOL.

I still get the brain fog(high E2) and sore muscles/joints(low GH)

Yes the brain fog is killing me, since starting this iodoral my piss smells like it did when on DIM and ies dirty yellow, and constantly been dedhyrated could this mean that estrogen metabolsm possible shifting similar to dim and driving estrogen way low. morning wood is not bad, but something is going on with estrogen and I need to further investigate it with dr but hes too damn lazy to order the test. Janz I might be coming to see your dr I hope hes more aggressive..Labs work look great.. your testosterone/estrogen ratio looks alitle high though drop that ***** to 15-20 you be doing good. Easy on armidex .5 EOD for 2 weeks dropped my freinds from 60 down to 4. so I had him stop it for a week till morning wood comes back..then possible .25 every 3 rd day then retest in 3 weeks. His free testosterone actually went down. Can low estrogen drop free testosterone? his dr never ran the shbg for him so that did not help

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes the brain fog is killing me, since starting this iodoral my piss smells like it did when on DIM and ies dirty yellow, and constantly been dedhyrated could this mean that estrogen metabolsm possible shifting similar to dim and driving estrogen way low. morning wood is not bad, but something is going on with estrogen and I need to further investigate it with dr but hes too damn lazy to order the test. Janz I might be coming to see your dr I hope hes more aggressive..
Oh yea its a problem with me as well. My brain feels like it is in a haze and I have trouble with short term memory and multi tasking. It can be a pain, but I roll with it. This is a big issue for me as Im a college student and work as a server in fine dining. I rely on memory and multitasking as a big part of my life.

I have a very, very good felling that the addition of DIM + TMG and dermacrine sustain will be a huge next step and fix these problems. Im excited.

rfish1966

Awards
Multitasking....I remember my first 200mg shot of test, I got more done in 2 days at work than I had in previous weeks. Nothing like a clear head.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea its a problem with me as well. My brain feels like it is in a haze and I have trouble with short term memory and multi tasking. It can be a pain, but I roll with it. This is a big issue for me as Im a college student and work as a server in fine dining. I rely on memory and multitasking as a big part of my life.

I have a very, very good felling that the addition of DIM + TMG and dermacrine sustain will be a huge next step and fix these problems. Im excited.
Howmany times you eat fish and do you use fish oils at all?
acteylcholine plays alot with memiory.
Do you use inhalers or eat alot of fast food or breads or bakery items, you liev near airport?

My long term memory is insane. Short term is horeenedous, but also low e2 can play in factor as well..I need to kick my dr in the ass and have him order the urine test like he was suppose to do 5 weeks ago. i can not keep paying 500 a month for insurance and not use the damn stuff. UGH

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Multitasking....I remember my first 200mg shot of test, I got more done in 2 days at work than I had in previous weeks. Nothing like a clear head.
Are yous saying low testosterone was reason for your memory problems?

rfish1966

Awards
Yeah, that 2 days after each shot is the most clear headed I have been in atleast 7 or 8 years. However after about 4 days there is a pretty big downhill slide, I am sure once I get back on test that I can resolve that by twice weekly injections, or I hope anyways.
Are yous saying low testosterone was reason for your memory problems?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that 2 days after each shot is the most clear headed I have been in atleast 7 or 8 years. However after about 4 days there is a pretty big downhill slide, I am sure once I get back on test that I can resolve that by twice weekly injections, or I hope anyways.
or just addin 250 ius of hcg last 2 days before next injection it will keep you from sliding from 100 mgs a week shot do that for 3 weeks then examine the e2 level and how low you are dropping on day of injection take blood work . What would be nice is to see where the crest 2 days post injection and then where the trough is and flucaution of t/e ratio. or if you go bi weekly then it your next blood pull will be almost at that level to begin with because the peak with be much closer the the trough..

rfish1966

Awards
My urologist took me off test for 6 weeks so he can do another round of tests before starting fertility treatments. He did mention HCG. Both my wife and myself want back on test though, hopefully they will add that back in but the doc was talking about it making me more sterile than I already am. I hear a lot of people run both with success...so I just have to convince him.

or just addin 250 ius of hcg last 2 days before next injection it will keep you from sliding from 100 mgs a week shot

rfish1966

Awards
Plymouth, congrats on feeling better by the way. It's good to have guys like you here so that us newbs can benefit from your experience.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
My urologist took me off test for 6 weeks so he can do another round of tests before starting fertility treatments. He did mention HCG. Both my wife and myself want back on test though, hopefully they will add that back in but the doc was talking about it making me more sterile than I already am. I hear a lot of people run both with success...so I just have to convince him.
Test with HCG wouldbe the route to go ask that one guy on here been on trt for 30 years and at 60 become a POP !! ageless I think his name is

rfish1966

Awards
I will look up ageless. At this point however my opinion as well as my wifes is that being fertile is not worth it if I don't have the energy not to mention erections to seal the deal. I guess quality of life is what it comes down too. I understand HGC will raise test but will it be enough both fix the giggle berries and resolve the ed and energy issues...who knows, I am going to try for both treatments though.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I will look up ageless. At this point however my opinion as well as my wifes is that being fertile is not worth it if I don't have the energy not to mention erections to seal the deal. I guess quality of life is what it comes down too. I understand HGC will raise test but will it be enough both fix the giggle berries and resolve the ed and energy issues...who knows, I am going to try for both treatments though.
When e2 / test is in check then look at thyroid/adrenals/inuslin imbalnces
Look into zinc defiecincy as possble solution since it is known as fertility mineral

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Taken 4-20-07

TT - 731 (241 - 827)

FT - 23.9 (9.3 - 26.5)

Prolactin - 5.6 (2.1 - 17.1)

FSH - 3.6 (1.4 - 18.1)

LH - 3.8 (1.5 - 9.3)
get SHBG, Albumin, pregnenolone, cortisolAM/PM and BioAvailableT from Quest
you do not really know if your T is ok until you get your BAT

Alright, looks like T and free T are WAY up :thumbsup: :head:

I am happy happy happy :head:

Here is my bloodwork from 11 - 06

IGF-1 130 (126 - 382ng)

DHEA 520 (110 - 500)

T-4 FREE 1.5 (.8 - 1.8)

TSH 1.21 (.4 - 5.5)

ESTRADOIL...43 (10 - 50)

PSA .3

T3 FREE 317 (230 - 420)

TEST, TOTAL 490 (245 - 1836)

TEST FREE 18.9 (12 - 40)

The differences between the two dates are the addition of resveratrol to my supplement routine, the addition of Vit E, and I have TOTALLY revamped my diet. I have lost probably 5 lbs of fat between the two dates. I upped my fruit/veggie intake bigtime and dropped the junk food, and increased saturated fat/animal fat/cholestrerol/ and dumped all liquids with the exception of water. I have noticed a difference to as well, libido is up and Im feeling better by the day.

My morning erections are still non existent. I doubt my estradoil has changed. I will be adding in DIM + TMG and Dermacrine Sustain(a very low dose) and getting TT, FT and E2 checked again.

I will be seeing DR John later in the year to get my GH fixed. I can't do anything for that on my own. :(
So you added resveratol and VitE and your Testosterone went up, interesting.

List medicines and supplements that you are taking.

Work on your estradiol
I suggest
6 pills of
Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
2pills of
Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 500 Mg 180 Tablets

Check the amount of Calcium D glutatarate you are taking if need use;
Calcium D-Glucarate, 200 Mg 60 Capsules
if it does not help enough within a month add some Arimidex.
---------------------------------------------------

Your FreeT3 is in lower 50%
Take some Armour
3.820 <--FT3 start of upper 20%
3.725 <--FT3 start of upper 25%
3.567 <--FT3 start of upper 33%
3.250 <--FT3 start of upper 50%
54.21 <--your current 3.17 puts you %% from the top =100-(3.17-2.3)/(4.2-2.3)*100
21.05 <-- 3.8 would put you %% from the top =100-(3.8-2.3)/(4.2-2.3)*100
-----------------------------------------------------
You may want to consider pregnenolone and chrysin creams but see your blood work first (pregnenolone, SHBG).

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Howmany times you eat fish and do you use fish oils at all?
acteylcholine plays alot with memiory.
Do you use inhalers or eat alot of fast food or breads or bakery items, you liev near airport?

My long term memory is insane. Short term is horeenedous, but also low e2 can play in factor as well..I need to kick my dr in the ass and have him order the urine test like he was suppose to do 5 weeks ago. i can not keep paying 500 a month for insurance and not use the damn stuff. UGH
I use Flameout for fish oil - Testosterone Nation - FLAMEOUT!

I combine it with Carlsons Vit E.

I do not eat any fast food. I eat a few slices of whole wheat toast a couple times a week in sandwhiches. I live probably 40 miles from the airport.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every single person I have ever spoken with has said they felt trememndously better from more frequent injects. I have never heard of the opposite. Every person I know of that has switched to more frequent injects has NEVER switched back. I have seen documented blood work that shows T levels are cut by at least 1/3 or more by the 5th day after inject.

Twice a week should be the minimum, I think E3D would be even better.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you added resveratol and VitE and your Testosterone went up, interesting.

List medicines and supplements that you are taking.

Work on your estradiol
I suggest
6 pills of
Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
2pills of
Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 500 Mg 180 Tablets

Check the amount of Calcium D glutatarate you are taking if need use;
Calcium D-Glucarate, 200 Mg 60 Capsules
if it does not help enough within a month add some Arimidex.
---------------------------------------------------

Your FreeT3 is in lower 50%
Take some Armour
3.820 <--FT3 start of upper 20%
3.725 <--FT3 start of upper 25%
3.567 <--FT3 start of upper 33%
3.250 <--FT3 start of upper 50%
54.21 <--your current 3.17 puts you %% from the top =100-(3.17-2.3)/(4.2-2.3)*100
21.05 <-- 3.8 would put you %% from the top =100-(3.8-2.3)/(4.2-2.3)*100
-----------------------------------------------------
You may want to consider pregnenolone and chrysin creams but see your blood work first (pregnenolone, SHBG).
Yep, added in Vit E to help my body assimilate the fish oil. And resveratrol as well. My resveratrol dosing has been all over the map. I have experiemented with 300mg a day, 100mg a day, or EOD, or once a week. I wish it was more affordable, or I was richer LOL.

One thing I would also like to add is that I really, really tightened up my diet. Im eating LOTS of animal food/saturated fat/cholesterol. I do not fear this, as I know the truth about heart disease and it is not affected by eating animals. We are designed to eat this way and anyone that tells you different is a fool.

Yes, estradoil is high. I will be taking DIM(from ultimatemedresearch.com) and TMG from LEF. I will be dosing that EOD to keep costs down.

I will also be adding in Calcium D Glucarate every day from LEF as well.

Right now I take

Flameout - 2 pills every day (biotest)
ZMA - Full dose every day (biotest)
Carlsons - Vit E Gems (1 cap 5 days a week)
Resveratrol - 1 cap every day) Biotest)
Carlsons Vit ACE Selenium - ( 1 cap 2 days a week)
Whey Protein shakes

When I have the extra money I use Greens +

I eat tons of fruits and veggies and lots of red meat/chicken/fish. I eat 18 - 36 eggs a week. My cholesterol is excellent.

My DHEA is already high so I do not want regular Dermacrine, I want to try dermacrine sustain. Remember DHEA will aromatize into E as well. I will get pregnenolone checked as well, thanks for reminding me.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, I know about Bioavailable T, but remember, TT still tells the big picture of things going on. TT is still an important number to know.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plymouth, congrats on feeling better by the way. It's good to have guys like you here so that us newbs can benefit from your experience.
Not a problem, endocrinology is a passion of mine and I love to share everything I know.

rfish1966

Awards
Every 3rd day I guess would be almost perfect, 3 or 4 days is about when the downhill slide starts.
Flameout by the way is an awesome product.

Every single person I have ever spoken with has said they felt trememndously better from more frequent injects. I have never heard of the opposite. Every person I know of that has switched to more frequent injects has NEVER switched back. I have seen documented blood work that shows T levels are cut by at least 1/3 or more by the 5th day after inject.

Twice a week should be the minimum, I think E3D would be even better.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every 3rd day I guess would be almost perfect, 3 or 4 days is about when the downhill slide starts.
Flameout by the way is an awesome product.
Yeo, and E3D would be easy to measure out as well, given that is 10 shots per month.

FLAMEOUT is the best fish oil in the world bro. Higher DHA = Increase in T. DHA is shown to increase T levels in men.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Yeo, and E3D would be easy to measure out as well, given that is 10 shots per month.

FLAMEOUT is the best fish oil in the world bro. Higher DHA = Increase in T. DHA is shown to increase T levels in men.
Your dhea is probably converting into a higher percentage of e then T you tihnk so and DIM should prevent it from going to the bad estrogen pathway. Yes in past 3 months I learned about the endo system more then most drs HAHA and still learning ..

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your dhea is probably converting into a higher percentage of e then T you tihnk so and DIM should prevent it from going to the bad estrogen pathway. Yes in past 3 months I learned about the endo system more then most drs HAHA and still learning ..
I believe this as well. I think your exactly right, that it is my high DHEA that is causing E to go up.

I do not like prescription grade AI's much anymore, the more I learn about them. Estrogen is a vital hormone, especially in the brain. I do not want to ever have to take arimidex or any other AI. I am hoping that DIM + TMG + Calcium D Glucarate + Dermacrine Sustain does the trick, plus the added bonus of even more increased T and all the cancer fighting and heart protecting properites those compounds have. Dermacrine sustain has Resveratrol in it(yes please, give me more resveratrol!) and DIM +TMG has alot of other health bennies to boot aside from estrogen management.

Given the fact that my T is higher now I can get away with an E a little higher anyways. I would like to get that number in the low 30's.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I believe this as well. I think your exactly right, that it is my high DHEA that is causing E to go up.

I do not like prescription grade AI's much anymore, the more I learn about them. Estrogen is a vital hormone, especially in the brain. I do not want to ever have to take arimidex or any other AI. I am hoping that DIM + TMG + Calcium D Glucarate + Dermacrine Sustain does the trick, plus the added bonus of even more increased T and all the cancer fighting and heart protecting properites those compounds have. Dermacrine sustain has Resveratrol in it(yes please, give me more resveratrol!) and DIM +TMG has alot of other health bennies to boot aside from estrogen management.

Given the fact that my T is higher now I can get away with an E a little higher anyways. I would like to get that number in the low 30's.
i suggested a conservative amount of armidex for a client .25 mgs EOD he estrodial was 60 last i had it checked 2 weeks later (knowing it takes 14 days to build in system) it was 4. So it does drive it right into the ground and his test went from 300- 500 but free dropped that i did not understand. So i suggested he come off till morning would starts and then when that fades get e2 tested again and then if high start. start back more conservativly

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, estradoil is high. I will be taking DIM(from ultimatemedresearch.com) and TMG from LEF. I will be dosing that EOD to keep costs down.

I will also be adding in Calcium D Glucarate every day from LEF as well.

Right now I take

Flameout - 2 pills every day (biotest)
ZMA - Full dose every day (biotest)
Carlsons - Vit E Gems (1 cap 5 days a week)
Resveratrol - 1 cap every day) Biotest)
Carlsons Vit ACE Selenium - ( 1 cap 2 days a week)
Whey Protein shakes
Below I posted prices for three resveratrol containing products.
REZ-V (Biotest) resveratrol only
Resveratrol from LEF -contains also quercetin
Dual-Action from LEF, contains additionally gamout of cruciferous products also rosemary and cat's claw. I think it is a DIM on steroids.
I use it myself, must admit I do not have (yet) wet dreams but since I increased dose to 6 pills I am getting wood whole night.
--------------------------------

REZ-V
Testosterone Nation - Products
$34.99 each
0.486 $$ per 100mg of resveratrol

Resveratrol Caps 100 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules Item Catalog Number: 970
Resveratrol Caps, 100 Mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules
$24.00 each

0.40 $$ per 100mg of resveratrol

Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw 60 vegetarian capsules Item Catalog Number: 969
$22.20 each
Resveratrol-20 mg
1.85 $$ per 100mg of resveratrol
-------------------------------------------------------------
LE Magazine January 2006
I3C & DIM
Natural, Dual-Action Protection Against Deadly Cancers

Taming the Estrogen Connection

Le Magazine, January 2006 - Report: I3C & Dim - Natural, Dual-Action Protection Against Deadly Cancers

cjones84

Awards
I use Flameout for fish oil - Testosterone Nation - FLAMEOUT!

I combine it with Carlsons Vit E.

I do not eat any fast food. I eat a few slices of whole wheat toast a couple times a week in sandwhiches. I live probably 40 miles from the airport.
That seems a good combination but besides the high DHA in flameout fish oil what do you know about quality control of what is in the actual product? Also 4 a day seems very extreme at that dose. I have a high T level 29 and think my symptoms may be down to hypothyroidism due to a tsh of 2.5. Would this still benefit me considering it is mainly a T boosting stimulant?

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I love this plymouth city keep up the good work at the rate your going Hardasnails will need your help:nono: Just kidding your guys are getting so dam good at this it worms my heart to see you all helping each other. Now I don't need to work so hard.:blink:

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I love this plymouth city keep up the good work at the rate your going Hardasnails will need your help:nono: Just kidding your guys are getting so dam good at this it worms my heart to see you all helping each other. Now I don't need to work so hard.:blink:
We have to thank the veterans for giving us the initatiave to continue our quests for knowledge and understanding. It people like you,dr john who motivate us to further understand what most drs have nofreaken clue what we are talking about. When I went to see a dr kane she nearly crapped her pants when I started asking detailed questions and she had no clue how indept i knew the information and even made her had to think and she is on of the top specialist in the world on cell membranes. My expertise is in liver and gut and by balancing them it will help bring harmony to the endocrine system. I am starting to better understand the endocrine system but I am still learning and have alot to learn yet.. Even the holistic drs have been to never heard of half the stuff I pull out my ass and then we pay these drs 300 bucks an hour to help us..shesh. How i learned everyt thing I know about liver was autism and cancer and defects in specific genes and enzymatic pathways..

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i suggested a conservative amount of armidex for a client .25 mgs EOD he estrodial was 60 last i had it checked 2 weeks later (knowing it takes 14 days to build in system) it was 4. So it does drive it right into the ground and his test went from 300- 500 but free dropped that i did not understand. So i suggested he come off till morning would starts and then when that fades get e2 tested again and then if high start. start back more conservativly
Agreed. I think pharm grade AI's are, for the most part, completely unnecessary unless someone is either on steroids or taking a very, very large dose of test.

There are so many natural, estrogen controlling and potent compounds that not only control estrogen but also have many important health components to boot.

It does not suprise me that arimidex drove your friends estrogen into the ground. I think that when this whole HRT thing gets ironed out, that eventually everyone will be using OTC natural plant based compounds to control estrogen and pharm grade AI's will be for steroid use only.

Last edited:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Below I posted prices for three resveratrol containing products.
REZ-V (Biotest) resveratrol only
Resveratrol from LEF -contains also quercetin
Dual-Action from LEF, contains additionally gamout of cruciferous products also rosemary and cat's claw. I think it is a DIM on steroids.
I use it myself, must admit I do not have (yet) wet dreams but since I increased dose to 6 pills I am getting wood whole night.
--------------------------------

REZ-V
Testosterone Nation - Products
$34.99 each
0.486 $$ per 100mg of resveratrol

Resveratrol Caps 100 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules Item Catalog Number: 970
Resveratrol Caps, 100 Mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules
$24.00 each

0.40 $$ per 100mg of resveratrol

Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw 60 vegetarian capsules Item Catalog Number: 969
$22.20 each
Resveratrol-20 mg
1.85 $$ per 100mg of resveratrol
-------------------------------------------------------------
LE Magazine January 2006
I3C & DIM
Natural, Dual-Action Protection Against Deadly Cancers

Taming the Estrogen Connection

Le Magazine, January 2006 - Report: I3C & Dim - Natural, Dual-Action Protection Against Deadly Cancers

Biotest is the best supplement company in the world, IMO. They have continued to push the cutting edge and make top quality supps. If they have a product, I get it from them and noone else. I trust there quality and potency above everyone else. Every top mind in the sports/exercise and fitness world swears by them, and I do as well. If they make resveratrol, I get it from them and noone else. Im loyal to companies I trust. Money is no object with Biotest, I will pay more to go threw them.

That brand of DIM from LEF is a little weak though, at only 14mg of DIM per serving. I believe Dr John gets his threw Nick Delgado at ultimatemedresearch.com. I trust Dr J and I will get mine threw that site as well. Plus the dosage is much higher, at 100mg per serving. I will get my TMG and Calcium D Glucarate threw LEF though.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! I love endocrinology and health/nutrition/anit aging, I live eat breathe sleep it, and to help others learn helps me learn as well.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Biotest is the best supplement company in the world, IMO. They have continued to push the cutting edge and make top quality supps. If they have a product, I get it from them and noone else. I trust there quality and potency above everyone else. Every top mind in the sports/exercise and fitness world swears by them, and I do as well. If they make resveratrol, I get it from them and noone else. Im loyal to companies I trust. Money is no object with Biotest, I will pay more to go threw them.

That brand of DIM from LEF is a little weak though, at only 14mg of DIM per serving. I believe Dr John gets his threw Nick Delgado at ultimatemedresearch.com. I trust Dr J and I will get mine threw that site as well. Plus the dosage is much higher, at 100mg per serving. I will get my TMG and Calcium D Glucarate threw LEF though.
If you count DIM only, indeed Dual-Action is weak, I would say it is that way by design, there is a host of other estrogen managing supplements there.
The story on DIM and I3C is still being written, it is not cast in stone, not yet.

Amount Per Serving
Broccoli (Brassica oleracea l.) Super Concentrate Extract 400 mg
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) 4:1 Extract (leaf) 100 mg
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 80 mg
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extract (leaves) 50 mg
Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Extract (bark) 50 mg
Resveratrol [from Red Grape (Vitis vinifera) Extract 20 mg
DIM (Di-indolyl-methane) 14 mg

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! I love endocrinology and health/nutrition/anit aging, I live eat breathe sleep it, and to help others learn helps me learn as well.
Here a brain teaser.
If a person has high estrodial and splits shots in bi weekly on average what percentage of drop would estrodal be affected. Could it be enough to drive it completely to take it even too low ?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here a brain teaser.
If a person has high estrodial and splits shots in bi weekly on average what percentage of drop would estrodal be affected. Could it be enough to drive it completely to take it even too low ?
It would only affect it to a slight margin. By going from 100mg once weekly to 50 mg twice weekly your looking at a little less conversion to E. It would help, given the smaller dose of T = smaller aromitization going on.

Going for more frequent injects isn't just smart as far as E goes. It helps keep SHBG in check, keeps for a more stable level of T and avoids the day 4-5 crash that everyone seems to get.

But it is a good first step. I would more like to see a E3D protocol. That is 10 shots per month. Then get that estradoil checked and compare it to E. Its all balance. See what that T-E ratio is and go from there. IMO, pharm grade E blockers are a last resort. Most don't need an E blocker. The percentage that do would need to try the following :

1. Switch to E3D injects. Retest. If that doesn't help, go to

2. Weight loss/diet. E is stored in fat. I would like to see EVERYONE with an E issue strive for a single digit BF percentage. You don't even know for sure if you have an E problem due to T conversion to E if you have a weight issue to boot. E is stored and produced in BF. You must strive for a single digit BF, not just for E but other health reasons to boot. I have a feeling that alot of AI's can be avoided as well.

3. After that, if E still persists, try natural plant based AI's, because they have so many other health boosting properties. There are many to choose from. My choices in order are:

A. Resveratrol - not only does it control E, it increases cardiovascular outpout, increases age in mice, increases T and helps with inflammation.

B. ZMA - Boosts T as well, aids in sleep

C. DIM + TMG

D. Calcium D Glucarate

E. Dermacrine Sustain - This could possibly be number one, but I do not have any personal experience with it, but from what I have seen results have been VERY promising.

4. Then opt for an pharm grade AI like arimidex, and hopefully once E is kept under control, one could taper off and eventually use a very lose dose arimidex and plant based AI combo, then taper off to a plant based AI.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
It would only affect it to a slight margin. By going from 100mg once weekly to 50 mg twice weekly your looking at a little less conversion to E. It would help, given the smaller dose of T = smaller aromitization going on.

Going for more frequent injects isn't just smart as far as E goes. It helps keep SHBG in check, keeps for a more stable level of T and avoids the day 4-5 crash that everyone seems to get.

But it is a good first step. I would more like to see a E3D protocol. That is 10 shots per month. Then get that estradoil checked and compare it to E. Its all balance. See what that T-E ratio is and go from there. IMO, pharm grade E blockers are a last resort. Most don't need an E blocker. The percentage that do would need to try the following :

1. Switch to E3D injects. Retest. If that doesn't help, go to

2. Weight loss/diet. E is stored in fat. I would like to see EVERYONE with an E issue strive for a single digit BF percentage. You don't even know for sure if you have an E problem due to T conversion to E if you have a weight issue to boot. E is stored and produced in BF. You must strive for a single digit BF, not just for E but other health reasons to boot. I have a feeling that alot of AI's can be avoided as well.

3. After that, if E still persists, try natural plant based AI's, because they have so many other health boosting properties. There are many to choose from. My choices in order are:

A. Resveratrol - not only does it control E, it increases cardiovascular outpout, increases age in mice, increases T and helps with inflammation.

B. ZMA - Boosts T as well, aids in sleep

C. DIM + TMG

D. Calcium D Glucarate

E. Dermacrine Sustain - This could possibly be number one, but I do not have any personal experience with it, but from what I have seen results have been VERY promising.

4. Then opt for an pharm grade AI like arimidex, and hopefully once E is kept under control, one could taper off and eventually use a very lose dose arimidex and plant based AI combo, then taper off to a plant based AI.
And there is Myomin;
Myomin - Hormone Balancing Formula

Estrogen Dominance - Energetic Nutrition
-----------------------------------------------
Quote:
Estrogen Dominance Symptoms (lets skip those that are for women)

The following symptoms are common among those with excess estrogen. What begins with mild symptoms in younger years often becomes moderate in the mid to late 30s, and severe by the time a woman reaches her mid 40s. If you are experiencing as few as 6 of these symptoms, you probably have some level of estrogen dominance.

MILD MODERATE SEVERE
Premenstrual breast tenderness Irregular menstruation Uterine fibroid tumors
Premenstrual mood swings Weight gain Endometriosis
Premenstrual fluid retention, weight gain Hair loss Fibrocystic breasts
Premenstrual headaches Depression Polycystic ovary syndrome
Menstrual cramps Fatigue Breast tumors
Thickened uterine lining
Thyroid dysfunction Infertility
Adrenal gland fatigue
Headaches, migraines Accelerated aging

Severe menstrual cramps Miscarriage
Heavy periods with clotting Anxiety and panic attacks
Joint and muscle pain Autoimmune disorders
Decreased libido
Insomnia and restless sleep
Dry eyes

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
It's a chicken or egg thing... excess weight causes high E2, high E2 encourages weight gain. Many with E2 problems don't stand a chance of getting to single digit body fat without pharmaceutical intervention.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's a chicken or egg thing... excess weight causes high E2, high E2 encourages weight gain. Many with E2 problems don't stand a chance of getting to single digit body fat without pharmaceutical intervention.
Not necessarily - I personally feel that the weight came first, then came the other things that are associated with it, including increases in E.

Its strange, but the more I understand everything the more I see how the body IS NOT designed to be fat, in any way shape or form. Its almost like there is some sort of reproductive mechanism in play that balances things out, that tries to help all the healthiest and fit people to reproduce, and the ones who aren't, to not.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily - I personally feel that the weight came first, then came the other things that are associated with it, including increases in E.

Its strange, but the more I understand everything the more I see how the body IS NOT designed to be fat, in any way shape or form. Its almost like there is some sort of reproductive mechanism in play that balances things out, that tries to help all the healthiest and fit people to reproduce, and the ones who aren't, to not.

We're proably talking apples and oranges a little bit. I think I probably agree with you if we are talking about a man your age. But in a middle-aged man, it is hard to say which comes first, the added weight or the elevated E2.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We're proably talking apples and oranges a little bit. I think I probably agree with you if we are talking about a man your age. But in a middle-aged man, it is hard to say which comes first, the added weight or the elevated E2.
Oh at that stage, yea you are probably right. An otherwise healthy and fit individual will gain weight far to easily when E gets elevated.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whooohoooo! Just got word yesterday that I recieved over 15 grand in financial aid, meaning I'll get to be a full time student and recieve HEALTH INSURANCE :dance: which means I get to see Dr John this fall and possibly get HGH.

Anyone have any info on how much good, full coverage insurance is covering for HGH?

My DIM, TMG and Calcium D Glucarate are in some UPS ground truck as we speak :)

Life is good.

Last edited:

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any info on how much good, full coverage insurance is covering for HGH?
It's pretty unusual that insurance will cover it at all. If you go to Dr. J, I imagine he knows the best diagnosis codes to use on the claim form to increase the possibility that the carrier will cover it. Good luck.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's pretty unusual that insurance will cover it at all. If you go to Dr. J, I imagine he knows the best diagnosis codes to use on the claim form to increase the possibility that the carrier will cover it. Good luck.
Good stuff thanks.

Im naturally near the bottom at 130(126 - 3 hundred something)

If its a matter of needing to be below 126, I know how to do that.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Whooohoooo! Just got word yesterday that I recieved over 15 grand in financial aid, meaning I'll get to be a full time student and recieve HEALTH INSURANCE :dance: which means I get to see Dr John this fall and possibly get HGH.

My DIM, TMG and Calcium D Glucarate are in some UPS ground truck as we speak :)

Life is good.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is you major?
===================
What is the good dose for Calcium D Glucarate?

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff thanks.

There isn't much consensus on what constitutes adult-onset growth hormone deficiency. Anti-aging docs define it broadly and maintain that it can be diagnosed from symptoms. More conventional types maintain that it has to be objectively diagnosed from a growth hormone stimulation test. In that case, low IGF-1 alone would not do it. Dr. J does not discuss HGH that much here, so I am not sure, but I think he is of the school that defines the disorder broadly.

Pmgamer has said often that Dr. J told him that anyone with an IGF-1 of less than 300 is a candidate for growth hormone. But this is double hearsay, so beware.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff thanks.

Might want to look into amino acid testing whengetting insurance may be you are missing some building blocks aminos acid for some reason? Potassium to can help raise gh as well as correcting inuslin imbalances (gynemma)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by plymouth city

ICD9Data.com - Free 2007 ICD-9-CM Medical Coding Database
257.2 Other testicular hypofunction 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 257.2 - Other Testicular Hypofunction
272.4 Other and unspecified hyperlipidemia 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 272.* - Disorders of lipoid metabolism
601.9 Prostatitis unspecified 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 601.* - Inflammatory diseases of prostate
780.4 Dizziness and giddiness 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 780.4 - Dizziness And Giddiness
780.79 Other malaise and fatigue 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 780.79 - Other Malaise And Fatigue
788.41 Urinary frequency 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 788.41 - Urinary Frequency

MESO-Rx - View Single Post - Adrenal fatigue, does it really exist?
255 Disorders of adrenal glands
For coding adrenal fatigue, I just use the code for Other Specified Disorders of the Adrenal Glands - which I call Adrenal Fatigue
255.8 Other specified disorders of adrenal glands 2007 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis 255.8 - Other Specified Disorders Of Adrenal Glands
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/56511-hgh-insurance-coverage.html#post685212
Dr. John 12-17-2006, 06:25 AM
ICD-9 253.3 Adult Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is you major?
===================
What is the good dose for Calcium D Glucarate?
Business communications. I graduate in less than 2 years, then Im off to Chicago to take on the big city :numbered:

I have heard all sorts of recommendations on Calcium D Glucarate. Most say anywhere from 200mg - 500mg QD.

However, you know my loyalty towards the Biotest people. They used to have an AI product with Calcium D Glucarate in it, and it had 250mg. So thats what i will probably take - Testosterone Nation - Calcium D-Glucarate