hrt injection questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.77%

hrt injection questions

hi i cant see myself putting gel on and worrying about sweating it off anymore. i called the doc today and she switched me to 100mg test shots a week.

now is this true that EOD injections, compared to once weekly, A) provide more stable levels B) overall is more efficient (ie. more testosterone over a 7 day period is "enjoyed") and C) can fit into an insulin syringe, making this injection easiest to administer(?) as well as the least painful(?)

my last question is, if i read from multiple reputable sites online instructions with pictures, do i still really need to have a human show me first?

and my last last question is the vastus lateralis the "best" injection site? for what reasons?

not kidding, seriously last question: is using a heating pad truly worth it? or is it like using a belt ot squat

haha got you good you f******. whats up with this ELMA cream i hear about?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FOXDIE View Post
    hi i cant see myself putting gel on and worrying about sweating it off anymore. i called the doc today and she switched me to 100mg test shots a week.

now is this true that EOD injections, compared to once weekly, A) provide more stable levels B) overall is more efficient (ie. more testosterone over a 7 day period is "enjoyed") and C) can fit into an insulin syringe, making this injection easiest to administer(?) as well as the least painful(?)

my last question is, if i read from multiple reputable sites online instructions with pictures, do i still really need to have a human show me first?

and my last last question is the vastus lateralis the "best" injection site? for what reasons?

not kidding, seriously last question: is using a heating pad truly worth it? or is it like using a belt ot squat

haha got you good you f******. whats up with this ELMA cream i hear about?
    Elma Cream can be handy in many ways.
    inner labia experience

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glute Injection Question
    By Crotalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 01:30 PM
  2. IGF injection question
    By Beelzebub in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 02:19 AM
  3. Quick injecting questions!!