hrt injection questions

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
hi i cant see myself putting gel on and worrying about sweating it off anymore. i called the doc today and she switched me to 100mg test shots a week.

now is this true that EOD injections, compared to once weekly, A) provide more stable levels B) overall is more efficient (ie. more testosterone over a 7 day period is "enjoyed") and C) can fit into an insulin syringe, making this injection easiest to administer(?) as well as the least painful(?)

my last question is, if i read from multiple reputable sites online instructions with pictures, do i still really need to have a human show me first?

and my last last question is the vastus lateralis the "best" injection site? for what reasons?

not kidding, seriously last question: is using a heating pad truly worth it? or is it like using a belt ot squat

haha got you good you f******. whats up with this ELMA cream i hear about?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hi i cant see myself putting gel on and worrying about sweating it off anymore. i called the doc today and she switched me to 100mg test shots a week.

now is this true that EOD injections, compared to once weekly, A) provide more stable levels B) overall is more efficient (ie. more testosterone over a 7 day period is "enjoyed") and C) can fit into an insulin syringe, making this injection easiest to administer(?) as well as the least painful(?)

my last question is, if i read from multiple reputable sites online instructions with pictures, do i still really need to have a human show me first?

and my last last question is the vastus lateralis the "best" injection site? for what reasons?

not kidding, seriously last question: is using a heating pad truly worth it? or is it like using a belt ot squat

haha got you good you f******. whats up with this ELMA cream i hear about?
Elma Cream can be handy in many ways.
inner labia experience