Compound Testosterone Gel (5%)

fit4life05

Awards
Anyone else using this? Dr said your supposed to put it on your forearms and use ur forearms to rub it into each other.

I didnt think this to ask him at the time, but i have hairy arms somewhat from my elbow down to my wrists, does that change anything?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dr John why is this?

Isn't it a better idea to target areas with androgen receptors, like areas where one used to get acne as a teenager ( chest, shoulders, upper back)?

Why not just use hands?

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would imagine he meant the inside of the arms, which are generally less hairy than the outside.

fit4life05

Awards
I would imagine he meant the inside of the arms, which are generally less hairy than the outside.
ha ya i figured that but i also have hair there...

i guess im not too worried about it, its 5% so there wont be as much gel as 1% so it shouldnt be too hard to do

my other questions is about the conversion to E and DHT if its a large application area, i was just wondering the science behind that?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
ha ya i figured that but i also have hair there...

i guess im not too worried about it, its 5% so there wont be as much gel as 1% so it shouldnt be too hard to do

my other questions is about the conversion to E and DHT if its a large application area, i was just wondering the science behind that?
After being on gel get labs done 2 weeks so you know it is for you or not. do not waste time like i did. With in a month you should know if it is raising test levels or other imbalances. If after 2 weeks its not raising then dosages raised up 10 grams and then if still not then dump it and goto shots. you can tinker around with the estrogen, but if you are not afraid of injections go for it. If your thyroid is low forget it you are not going to absorb it at all..

fit4life05

Awards
I actually wanted injections at first. Dr said that gels are becoming the way to go more and more and that in the future theyre gonna be finding out injecting isnt the best route....so I opted the gel. Follow up tests will be at 4 weeks.

I beleive its compounded Testim....to 5% whereas reg Testim is 1%

It's in MLs instead of Grams. 1 ML a day to start
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have the science behind the DHT and E conversion on large application areas?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I actually wanted injections at first. Dr said that gels are becoming the way to go more and more and that in the future theyre gonna be finding out injecting isnt the best route....so I opted the gel. Follow up tests will be at 4 weeks.

I beleive its compounded Testim....to 5% whereas reg Testim is 1%

It's in MLs instead of Grams. 1 ML a day to start
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have the science behind the DHT and E conversion on large application areas?
If estrogen metabolism is altered in any areas TD are not way to go because of total estrogen cause elevated dht problems through the skin due to increase of 5 alpha reducatse. pregnenolone cream may be a way to over ride this TD are good to test in 2 weeks .. 4 weeks could be another 2 weeks of feeling like crap. Usually drs like to do 4 weeks, but ask if you can get checked in 2 weeks.