Success Stories

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Seems like there is lot of us having hormone problems, and working frantically to fix them.

Is there anyone out there who can share their succers stories with us. Like went to Dr " ", hormones are back where the should be, happy, feeling good, having more energy and wife can't seem to walk these days becuase the penis will not leave her alone.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps there are fewer responses because those doing well are too busy having fun!

Hey, you never know. Figured I'd try to be a little bit positive....

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
No one has replied because everyone who has their hormones back in check are too busy having sex to answer back to these message boards. Give us all lots of hope. Sound good doesn't it.

fit4life05

Awards
I had a talk to the Dr about this yesterday.

He said that Test Gel gets a bad name from these boards and that most of his patients actually like it. It's just that for the people that it doesnt work so well, they all come to these boards hoping for some help/info and the ones that it does work for are busy enjoying their lives....so im sure it goes that way w shots, patechs, creams as wel.

engival

Awards
  • Established
im only only 23 y/o and i have severe ED im hoping to have a success story in a few months, espeically after seeing dr. shippen.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I had a talk to the Dr about this yesterday.

He said that Test Gel gets a bad name from these boards and that most of his patients actually like it. It's just that for the people that it doesnt work so well, they all come to these boards hoping for some help/info and the ones that it does work for are busy enjoying their lives....so im sure it goes that way w shots, patechs, creams as wel.
My experience with Androgel was negative at first, until I noted that most of the gel was on the floor rather than on me.
Androgel is very thin and I ended splitting each packet into 4-5 parts to make sure nothing got spilled.
Actually I have a large carpet on my bathroom floor so it was harder to notice.