Hydrocele

zues

Awards
My GP just diagnosed me with a hydrocele. He prescribed a antibiotic and wants me to try it for 2 weeks. It is on the right side and has a dull pain that gets worse throughout the day. Has anyone else had this? I was wondering if I should see a urologist right away or wait the 2 weeks to see if the antibiotics help. Also is there any lab testing I should get to make sure my "boys" are working properly due to this. I'm 38 and its not that I don't trust the GP - Just don't want any permanent damage or serious problem overlooked. Also doing thyroid testing do to cold hands and feet. Thanks

spinn

Awards
  • Established
If you do take anti biotics...make sure and take probiotics as well.

I took antibiotics for 20 days and feel lousy now.

And the antibiotics didnt solve the issue....(staff infection),
but it looks like $6 worth of bentonite clay will.....gotta love docs.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
my little brother (9) just had surgery to remove this... i know that doesnt help...but your not alone... i guess its not harmful..

phats

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Guess this is not very common
A quick google found lots of information. It doesn't appear to be a real serious matter, but it should be taken care of. Amazing you have had this all your life and no one discovered it. This is normally a infant's condition.

zues

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the replys. I'm taking acidophilus along with the antibiotic. According to the doc I have had this for awhile but not sure how long. Had been to fertility docs quite a few yrs back (8 or 9) and everything had checked normal but who knows.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 2